Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 (71431 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UNICEM Invitation For Aptitude Test: / Unicem Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: saturday journey nko?
If you dey live for Calabar, I fit come chill for your house oo grin
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
GenerousLord:
You must be among the first set to be interviewed cos I am yet to receive the mail. Cool cheesy
22nd and 23rd have received mails, and texts were sent too. Make sure you check your mail and spam.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
If you dey live for Calabar, I fit come chill for your house oo grin
where are you travelling from? i'm not based in calabar. Only have a friend there.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: where are you travelling from? i'm not based in calabar. Only have a friend there.
I'm going from lag.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
I'm going from lag.
hmmmm. Lagos to calabar are both at the extreme of southern nigeria. I'll even advise you start travelling from Friday. I once traveled from Lagos to Bayelsa for almost two days - holdup plus vehicle breakdown. And this is almost half the journey from Lagos to Calabar. Bro, don't even think of traveling on Sunday. You need at least a day to relax your body after the long journey even if we assume there will be no delay through the journey
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
anybody for wednesday?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Ghatcher74(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't get I haven't gotten a msg yet and my mail box isn't opening pls can someone paste a format of what the text is like cos I provided my 2 lines to UniCem and the other line is missing...
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by brainzdh(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emasel: Hope UNICEM will reimburse t/fare sha

Yes, they always do. If the interview was to be for an experienced position, they would send flight tickets to you, and also make provision for accommodation as well.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by noellocapello(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
you are invited for oral interview for the position of graduate trainee scheduled as follows: date: Wednesday sept. 2014 time: 9:00am venue: Unicem factory, spring road, diamond hill, calabar.

finally, the d day is very close by. God help us all, future coworkers hailings ooooo.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by justinbravo: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
I need place to stay oh. Any volunteers,just one night.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
noellocapello: you are invited for oral interview for the position of graduate trainee scheduled as follows: date: Wednesday sept. 2014 time: 9:00am venue: Unicem factory, spring road, diamond hill, calabar.

finally, the d day is very close by. God help us all, future coworkers hailings ooooo.
So there's Wednesday too? Wow..i'm guessing it's 13 peeps also, making a total of 39.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
unyours: hmmmm. Lagos to calabar are both at the extreme of southern nigeria. I'll even advise you start travelling from Friday. I once traveled from Lagos to Bayelsa for almost two days - holdup plus vehicle breakdown. And this is almost half the journey from Lagos to Calabar. Bro, don't even think of traveling on Sunday. You need at least a day to relax your body after the long journey even if we assume there will be no delay through the journey
Thanks. I'll leave Saturday then smiley
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Ghatcher74(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hw una take know say na 13 people each par group
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by justinbravo: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
See Abeg those of us dey stay calabar,give us directions to that Unicem factory.I hope say no b small 50k this people dey caRRy us round country for.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ghatcher74: I don't get I haven't gotten a msg yet and my mail box isn't opening pls can someone paste a format of what the text is like cos I provided my 2 lines to UniCem and the other line is missing...
what's your course of study, bro?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yet to get the interview invite. Can someone please drop their HR number? I wanna place a call.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
GenerousLord: Yet to get the interview invite. Can someone please drop their HR number? I wanna place a call.
There's no number on the invitation. Did you receive the success text on the 1st of this month?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
There's no number on the invitation. Did you receive the success text on the 1st of this month?
Of course i did. This was the text I got from UniCem GTS on the 1st of september: "We write to inform you that you were successful in the first and second phase of the Aptitude test conducted for the position of a Graduate Trainee in UniCem. There will be a last phase in Calabar and this will be an Oral interview within this month of September. Actual dates will be communicated soon".

I am yet to get the interview invite.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
GenerousLord:
Of course i did. This was the text I got from UniCem GTS on the 1st of september: "We write to inform you that you were successful in the first and second phase of the Aptitude test conducted for the position of a Graduate Trainee in UniCem. There will be a last phase in Calabar and this will be an Oral interview within this month of September. Actual dates will be communicated soon".

I am yet to get the interview invite.
I see. You should send an email to communications@unicem.com.ng. That's only contact we have.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
I see. You should send an email to communications@unicem.com.ng. That's only contact we have.
Alright, Bro. Thanks
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:

obiscolly its like ur a staff of unicem, share some interview tips conducted by unicem.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
kasali4real:

obiscolly its like ur a staff of unicem, share some interview tips conducted by unicem.
Bros you funny oo grin
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by cc150615(f): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly:
Oh, I see! Would have preferred Tuesday tho...i don't like Sunday journeys. Anyway, who else is 22nd?
Monday here
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Assalaffiy: 3:58am On Sep 17, 2014
justinbravo: I need place to stay oh. Any volunteers,just one night.
No probs,hope U can pay,lol
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by justinbravo: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Assalaffiy: No probs,hope U can pay,lol
Boss,drop your control make we yarn
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
wu is travelling on saturday, so we can lodge in an hotel and share the expenses together.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2014
cc150615:
Monday here
Cool man...so we meet there cool
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2014
obiscolly: Finally, interviews next week. Monday 22nd, in Calabar. Wish us all the best. I'm surprised the message was sent to only 13 people. I thought they needed 20? Are there other interview dates asides Monday?
Goodmorning, Bro.
Please do me a favour. Help me check if this email address is among the 13 email addresses you saw. *edited*
Thanks
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2014
unyours: mine is 23rd and 13 people as well
Goodmorning, Bro.
Please do me a favour. Help me check if this email address is among the 13 email addresses you saw. *edited*
Thanks
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2014
Emasel: anybody for wednesday?
Goodmorning, Bro.
Thanks
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by obiscolly(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2014
GenerousLord:
Goodmorning, Bro.
Please do me a favour. Help me check if this email address is among the 13 email addresses you saw. luckyjoule@gmail dot com
Thanks
No it isn't.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2014
obiscolly:
No it isn't.
Alright, thanks.
Please, others scheduled for TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY should also help me check. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Pre-employment Test. / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.