Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? (3423 Views)

Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just found out that my handle, OrlandoOwoh is being used by a forumite. Could you explain this? How did nairaland get to this state where personal information of forumites is under threat. To worsen the matter, the imposter is using it to do praise singing for GEJ. Let it be known here, I remain a strong critic of GEJ. I don't like is style of government. Disregard any person that supports him with my handle. Currently, I only have two handles, this and Omimah. Both handles are dedicated to my musical mentor, Orlando Owoh who formed the band, Omimah Band.

In recent times, there have been allegations that handles were stolen immediately after nairaland recovered from a hack. I expect Seun to address this problem. This is the easiest way to do it in the case of two similar handles posting different things and showing support for two opposing sides, the old handle should be spared while the new one should be banned for life. On this, I draw your attention to dozzzybaba and Evergreeen123 impersonating dozzybaba and Evergreen123 respectively.
Why should any reasonable person try to use a similar handle with a person he doesn't share anything common with - inferiority complex.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Seun(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Can you provide all the details of the abuse you're trying to report while leaving out the confusing editorialization? Thanks a million.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Agunnewi: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
undecided

Cry me a river over handle, pathetic cry babies.

10 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by jmaine: 9:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
You have no case dude . .We have seen people clone 'Beaf" , "Sincere9gerian" e.t.c and the heavens did not fall.

As far as your Orlando-Owoh handle is still under your command.

What is your fuss angry ?

9 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Decibel: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
INDICTMENT:"Currently, I only have two
handles, this and Omimah. Both
handles are dedicated to my
musical mentor, Orlando Owoh
who formed the band, Omimah
Band". This contravenes Nairaland Rule 19. Waiting for the MODs to do the needful.

12 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by bloodyassassin: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
i know it can be OrlandoOwoh

but you are a vulture

3 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Mogidi: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Currently, [size=15pt]I only have two handles[/size], this and Omimah. Both handles are dedicated to my musical mentor, Orlando Owoh who formed the band, Omimah Band.

Yea right only two monikers, arithmetic may not be your strong point because I know of another 12 handles associated with you.

13 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seun: Can you provide all the details of the abuse you're trying to report while leaving out the confusing editorialization? Thanks a million.
This is not a case of abuse, but seemingly impersonation, and confusion poser to guests and those new of this forum. The said handle was openned today. The person using it has even created a topic with a source. I've never created a topic with a source because I don't get news item(s) from any tabloid: I create my own topic.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Clerverly: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
jmaine: You have no case dude . .We have seen people clone 'Beaf" , "Sincere9gerian" e.t.c and the heavens did not fall.

As far as your Orlando-Owoh handle is still under your command.

What is your fuss angry ?

Jmaine, that something had been done in the past and nobody reported it, does not make it right or legitimate. Methinks it spoils the fun we are having here, cos it would end up confusing other forumites.

5 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Yea right only two monikers, arithmetic may not be your strong point because I know of another 12 handles associated with you.
Mention them.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by bloodyassassin: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
bastard Op

4 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh you're funny o! How come you say you have two monikers, OrlandoOwoh and Omimah? Who owns the moniker on your signature? Have you forgotten Collynz02 cloned that one too?

Nairaland is indeed a house of comedy!

LWKMD!

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: INDICTMENT:"Currently, I only have two
Band". This contravenes Nairaland Rule 19. Waiting for the MODs to do the needful.
Cover your face in shame. Rule 19 says that don't create any account when you are banned. I've not been banned. Ask the admin to check their records. I know how I play my game, that I don't get banned. Besides, the Omimah handles has not even made any post.
If you no know wetin to talk just blow wistle.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by jmaine: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

Jmaine, that something had been done in the past and nobody reported it, does not make it right or legitimate. Methinks it spoils the fun we are having here, cos it would end up confusing other forumites.

Nothing will end up confusing forumite, haven't you read posts from Beaf! or sincerenigerian which happened to be payless before. I simply do not understand why you Pro APC members are so hyper scared over nothing.

He has his Orlandoowoh handle fully functional and secure under his care, why is he suddenly raving about another using something close to it. Afterall, we didn't pay exclusive rights to own certain certain ranges of User ID . . . . .

14 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: OrlandoOwoh you're funny o! How come you say you have two monikers, OrlandoOwoh and Minimah? Who owns the moniker on your signature? Have you forgotten Collynz02 cloned that one too?

Nairaland is indeed a house of comedy!

LWKMD!

grin grin
Omimah, not Minimah.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Omimah, not Minimah.
whatever dude, both sound the same! grin grin

You just shot yourself on your foot saying you have only 2 monikers,meanwhile Yoritsekiri is displayed on your siggy. That alone will not make the "birthday boy" listen to you. Ignore the person who cloned your moniker and move on. The moniker will die a natural death.

cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Francis5: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
OP is a shameless coward.

9 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Decibel: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seun: Can you provide all the details of the abuse you're trying to report while leaving out the confusing editorialization? Thanks a million.
Please Mr. Seun what is your take on this: "Currently, I only have two
Band".-OlandoOwoh.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
bloodyassassin: bastard Op
I no get your time, attention seeker. You move from one thread to another not saying anything.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by 0rlando0woh: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Omimah, not Minimah.
I forgot to add Odinma1

4 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Evergreeen123: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesycheesy
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Francis5: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I no get your time, attention seeker. You move from one thread to another not saying anything.

You have over 100 monikers and you come here to whine like a village urchin

9 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by bloodyassassin: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
simply call me vulture and i will be your friend.
Vulture but thanks i dont need your friendship

3 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by atlwireles: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Mogidi:

He is the aboki speaking, igbo, yoruba, itsekiri and God knows how many more languages grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Decibel: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Cover your face in shame. Rule 19 says that don't create any account when you are banned. I've not been banned. Ask the admin to check their records. I know how I play my game, that I don't get banned. Besides, the Omimah handles has not even made any post.
If you no know wetin to talk just blow wistle.
Then why crying more than the bereaved on a FACELESS forum?

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I've always hated engaging Evergreen123, but I felt bad when I realize an imposter was using Evergreeen123. Seun, it is better you address this issue urgently. When dozzybaba, who has been offline for sometimes returns, he may raise the same issue over the handle, dozzzybaba. Udo diri dozzybaba ebe obula o no.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Sibrah: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
How can someone then say APC hacked Naircland?
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by dozzzybaba: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
*in goodluck jonathans voice*

we are on top of this situation, the perpatrators of this dastardly act will be brought to book. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
0rlando0woh:
I forgot to add Odinma1
You can try, but you can never be me. Those that frequent this section know what I stand for. On Odinma1, what you believe is the figment of your imagination.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Decibel: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Admin: We shall set up a Committee to look into your case and furnish us with recommendations. Thanks cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Una good night.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by 0rlando0woh: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You can try, but you can never be me. Those that frequent this section know what I stand for. On Odinma1, what you believe is the figment of your imagination.
Neither can you ever be the great Orlando Owoh my mentor.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Religion Is A Working Conscience / Biatch Betrayed Me / How To Call Back A Private Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.