Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Seun, How About A Legal Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, How About A Legal Section (1313 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, How About A Legal Section by Knight1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
i raised this some months back but i guess nothing came out of it, a lot of debates spring up on politics section everyday that could be solved by just one accurate quote of the relevant documents; in property we see landlord/tenant issues. and i think if musicians can have a section, medical people have health, programmers( can you imagine the ojoro grin? ) lawyers should have theirs. cool

1 Like

Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by netwalker: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Second that!
Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by Odunnu: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2012
Alternatively, you should start a thread (better in politics section) and deal on an issue from a lawyer's POV,or start a thread and seek to handle any legal problems members may face/be facing, alternatively, you may start a thread and just take the constitution apart and be willing to answer questions. It promises to be fun. You should start the thread while we wait for the admin's response

1 Like

Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by Knight1(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2012
aight. good point. fact is i'm not a lawyer (the conventional type anyway) but i just felt it could do a lot of good.
Will contact some users, say lawyer, if they can make input.
Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by r231(m): 12:45am On Feb 10, 2012
so you do knw how to open a thread and you coming to abuse me where i am sitting jeje as if lawyer having a section is a complain undecided undecided

the last time i checked, I am a MOD. you want seun's attention you open a thread like you just did now or send him an email simples
Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by Knight1(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2012
I opened this thread AFTER nothing came out of my posting in FEEDBACK,COMMENTS AND COMPLAINTS thread.
It was not a complaint; and i did not abuse you in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Seun, How About A Legal Section by Odunnu: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
Easy easy guys.

(1) (Reply)

Dg Foto Act 5.1 Available For Photographers / Naijapals Asked To Provide Source Of Dangerous Rumour Of Bomb In NYSC Bauchi / The Richest Man In Africa Is My Neighbour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.