Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free (4971 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: To me, the man is capable of using any means to condemn any doctrine he is against.

I recall having an argument with him on the nature of man. I was able to show him with scriptural support that man is spirit, body and soul but he refused to look at the evidence. He has always been like this.

Ermm...I thought u are an atheist o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Ermm...I thought u are an atheist o. smiley
Lol. Not at all. Do I sound like one?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. Not at all. Do I sound like one?

No. Somehow, I just took ur username to be one of them. Lol
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

No. Somehow, I just took ur username to be one of them. Lol
Lol. It happens. Now you know better. Though our friend truthislight thinks I will join them soon.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. The way you attacked me with your previous comment I thought I was really lying. You made it seem like an obvious case of a mentally deranged man getting applause for mental stability for a display of wit. I have known him to be like this.

alexleo, let's face it, frosbel is controversial. I hope it has nothing to do with his understanding of the Catholic Church?

Sorry dear i thought you were defending him. You are right, he is controversial. He is my friend though and i like him, yet i dont keep quiet when i see him go wrong.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

Sorry dear i thought you were defending him. You are right, he is controversial. He is my friend though and i like him, yet i dont keep quiet when i see him go wrong.
No problem. As for me, I hardly engage him or anybody who throws bible verses around in a position where one is enough. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. It happens. Now you know better. Though our friend truthislight thinks I will join them soon.

Ohh! Why would he say so? Hmmm...are you controversial like Frosbel? tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Ohh! Why would he say so? Hmmm...are you controversial like Frosbel? tongue
Lol. Not at all. I sense he considers me too logically inclined to be a Christain. He knows better.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. Not at all. I sense he considers me too logically inclined to be a Christain. He knows better.

hmmm.... maybe I will understand better when I get to read your post.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

hmmm.... maybe I will understand better when I get to read your post.
Lol. But the guy is a JW clouded by our collective disdain for Catholism. You can never get to know the truth when you use him as your compass.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. But the guy is a JW clouded by our collective disdain for Catholism. You can never get to know the truth when you use him as your compass.

I don't intend using him as my compass. I am quite objective. However, I believe I will understand why he may think so when I read your posts.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I don't intend using him as my compass. I am quite objective. However, I believe I will understand why he may think so when I read your posts.
I wish you luck, miss. I would like to add that you sound very intelligent. Lol.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: I wish you luck, miss. I would like to add that you sound very intelligent. Lol.

Blushing!!! cheesy thanks cool
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: I wish you luck, miss. I would like to add that you sound very intelligent. Lol.

Ermm...

2 questions:

What's d meaning/origin of ur monicker?

What's with the signature?

Don't mind me, I'm very inquisitive. smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist:
The Muslims claim Mohammad is the way to Allah, the Christians claim Jesus is the way.
Who is right and who is wrong?
Mohammed never claimed he is a way to allah maybe u can cite a portion of the quran where he said that. You are right when you said muslim claim he is A way.

The christians NEVER claim Jesus is THE way.Jesus Himself claimed that in the bible, the christians are only following what Jesus said.If you have an argument about that you can take it up with Jesus.He is not dead, He is alive.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by babe12: 3:56am On Jul 19, 2014
God bless you OP.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Ermm...

2 questions:

What's d meaning/origin of ur monicker?

What's with the signature?

Don't mind me, I'm very inquisitive. smiley
I'm in trouble today.

1. That is the name my parents gave me. It means a King.

2. I enjoy teasing Logicboy especially when he is in a battle with anyone.

Any further question?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I don't intend using him as my compass. I am quite objective.

That's good.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by aliciab: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
The pastors will never free the people. The people must free themselves.The masses are the ones that allow themselves to be deceived by the self proclaimed MOG.Most of the doctrines today center on outrageous and unrealistic doctrines of prosperity which give hope to the gullible masses who therefore constantly flock to churches hoping someday that they too will swim in cash.

Also the masses also allow fear of " burning in hell" to becloud their since of reasoning.Remove fear from the equation and you become a free and liberated person.
I personally became disillusioned with the whole church thing several Years back and stopped going.I am free from any pastors clutch and I advice others to liberate themselves
Cheers

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/gordons-plenty-mouth-others-pastor-chris-ekehs-birthday-bash/

Top comedians, including Gordons, Plenty Mouth, MC Danfo, Eboh da Bomb, MC Above, and Mr. Patrick are among the celebrities that will be storming the Word and Spirit Assembly Church, Waterside, Ijegun Satellite Town, Lagos, tomorrow for the birthday anniversary of the presiding pastor and founder of the church, Pastor Chris Ekeh.
Other performers who are expected to thrill the guests at the historic event include,gospel singers, Brother Nnamdi and his Group as well as the host choir, Spirit of Elijah Choir. Dancers such as Scatter and Sons, Da Ages, Versatile Brothers and Oluchi(single dancers) will also be on hand to spice up the occasion.
The event, which kicks off at 2 pm, at the auditorium of the church promises to be exciting and spiritually uplifting. It will also witness the dedication of the newly completed ultra-modern church office, which will be commissioned by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Liberation Miracle Ministries, Pastor(Dr) Chris Chris Okafor.
Pastor Chris Ekeh is an ambassador of the United Nations.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^

Another typical crook !
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Reyginus: I'm in trouble today.

1. That is the name my parents gave me. It means a King.

2. I enjoy teasing Logicboy especially when he is in a battle with anyone.

Any further question?

Hmm...cute! What language is that?

Ermm... So, Logicboy is Wiegraf?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexleo:

That's good.

Why do you think Reyginus is close to being an atheist? smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by nora544: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
TheShopKeeper: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/gordons-plenty-mouth-others-pastor-chris-ekehs-birthday-bash/

Top comedians, including Gordons, Plenty Mouth, MC Danfo, Eboh da Bomb, MC Above, and Mr. Patrick are among the celebrities that will be storming the Word and Spirit Assembly Church, Waterside, Ijegun Satellite Town, Lagos, tomorrow for the birthday anniversary of the presiding pastor and founder of the church, Pastor Chris Ekeh.
Other performers who are expected to thrill the guests at the historic event include,gospel singers, Brother Nnamdi and his Group as well as the host choir, Spirit of Elijah Choir. Dancers such as Scatter and Sons, Da Ages, Versatile Brothers and Oluchi(single dancers) will also be on hand to spice up the occasion.
The event, which kicks off at 2 pm, at the auditorium of the church promises to be exciting and spiritually uplifting. It will also witness the dedication of the newly completed ultra-modern church office, which will be commissioned by the General Overseer of the Mountain of Liberation Miracle Ministries, Pastor(Dr) Chris Chris Okafor.
Pastor Chris Ekeh is an ambassador of the United Nations.

It would be much better and would show that he is a real great man of God when he makes something for the poor and not celebrate his birthday like a popstar, this is not like a christian pastor should celebrate his birthday.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Hmm...cute! What language is that?

Ermm... So, Logicboy is Wiegraf?
First I have to beg frosbel to bear with this derailing. I don't mean to do it, bros.

The language is Latin. Logicboy is not wiegraf but TheBigUrban. The signiture is a diss by wiegraf, an atheist in the non-Christian chatbox, to TheBigUrban who happens to be Logicboy.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Why do you think Reyginus is close to being an atheist? smiley
Not Reyginus. It was frosbel that i said is close to being an atheist.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexleo:

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
frosbel:

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Reyginus: First I have to beg frosbel to bear with this derailing. I don't mean to do it, bros.

The language is Latin. Logicboy is not wiegraf but TheBigUrban. The signiture is a diss by wiegraf, an atheist in the non-Christian chatbox, to TheBigUrban who happens to be Logicboy.

Yes, he doesn't mean to do it Frosbel. It's Tgirl that's d. Culprit.grin

I get the bit about Logicboy now.

Errmm...let me rest my case before I derail further. Nice meeting u. smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

Sorry, that should have been directed @ Truthislight.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Yes, he doesn't mean to do it Frosbel. It's Tgirl that's d. Culprit.grin

I get the bit about Logicboy now.

Errmm...let me rest my case before I derail further. Nice meeting u. smiley
Lol. Nice meeting you too.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by paxonel(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=alexleo]

yea you are right.[/quote
please stop going to church you Nigerians. church is bad. Jesus didn't ask us to be going to church, there is difference between THE CHURCH and church. THE CHURCH is the body of Christ which is me and you while church is mere building. please stop going to church, you are THE CHURCH already. if you have brain to think you will understand what I'm saying. a word is enough for the wise

The SOUL That Sinneth It Shall Die / When Will We Have The First Organised Theist/Atheist physical Debate In Nigeria? / Atheists, Christians, Muslims And Deists Are All Irrational People