Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free (4963 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
All you fake pastors imprisoning the souls of men and women with lies , gimmicks and outright scams , God is coming for you and it won't be nice.

You have oppressed the weak and feeble with your harsh doctrines from the pit of hades , you steal their money and feed them with chaff not even fit for the dogs , you sleep with their wives , molest the single ladies and you think God cannot see you . You make yourself into a semi-god so that worship meant for God can come to you , you sit in the temple of God ( the Hearts and minds of men and women ) taking the place that rightly belongs to God and let people worship you because of so called special knowledge, excellent oratory skills and special gifts. Even your words are more important than the word of God and to disobey them is to invite bullying, exclusion and ridicule and perhaps a slap or two.

If you want to avoid total disgrace and universal shame, free the people of God and let them go to the 'mountain' and worship their God with free minds , joy and unspeakable peace. Set my people free is what God will say to you if you care to listen, alas you are too busy living off the wages and resources of your members while continually exploiting them. Who knows if God is hardening you towards destruction because of the hardness of your hearts.

The Nigerian Pastor (90%) is a peculiar breed, they are advantage takers who use religion as a camouflage for their evil activities and wickedness , in fact many of them are outright crooks and career men or women who use their position of authority to wine and dine with earthy kings and queens while their members feed off the crumbs from the royal table.

Listen you so called MOG , repent now before your punishment comes upon you like a whirlwind and your evil be exposed before all men.

Set my people free , let them think for themselves , stop this control freaking them with your so called concept of what is truth, God can and does equally communicate and witness to them through their spirits, you are actually in many cases a hindrance. Let them follow God and not be encumbered with your lies, programmes and gimmicks. Away with your fake visions of hell which is used as a fear tactic to steal more money from the unsuspecting and have a firmer control over every detail of their lives.

A word is enough for the wise.

Let my people go , free them now .

Disclaimer : this does not apply to all Pastors of course and for those that remain with their integrity and humility intact , God bless.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Frosbel the closet agnostic...
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist: Frosbel the closet agnostic...

Not at all Pal smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
frosbel:

Not at all Pal smiley
It begins like this.
I'm speaking from experience. smiley

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Well God is truly Great! He is reviving His church and will vomit the wolves in sheep's skin. Unfortunately they are no longer operating in Nigeria only but have spread their wings to all directions of the earth. May God save us!

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by larrymoore(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2014
the most controversial anti-tithe pioneer on nairaland.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by PastorKun(m): 7:08am On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
It begins like this.

What you fail to realise is that there are a lot of us Christians who are against a lot of church practises and doctrines and are bold enough to condemn these man made doctrines whilst holding on to the true faith. I have known frosbel for years on this forum and I clearly understand he is far from being agnostic. He is in fact a fierce defender of the true christian faith.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by DrummaBoy(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2014
Pastors will not free anyone. Its the people that should free themselves.

I saw this post on fb by Keny K'ore the musician:

"No other truth is as central to the Christian
faith as the death, resurrection, and the
SECOND COMING of Yeshuah Hamashiach.
It's a wonder how so many Christians know
scriptures about how GOD wants us to be
Billionaires, but they're confused about the
events leading up to the second coming of their
Saviour.

Now you can see how it is more likely that
Jesus would come like a thief in the night, with
the CHURCH TOTALLY UNPREPARED and
CAUGHT UNAWARES, than Him coming to meet
all the mega CHURCHES and denominations
PREPARED and GOOD TO GO.

They'll be busy chasing after money, contacting
anointing for prosperity by giving money to
prosperity preachers.

People's faith would be almost totally
misplaced.

Don't say it can't happen to you, it's already
happening around you.

WATCH AND PRAY!!!-Matthew 26:41."

Then I referred the person who Posted it to a discussion I am having on WOF,

www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents

the very root of the problem Kenny is complaining about and I heard no response. Many Christians complain like keny but cannot pay the price to uphold truth.

My point: many people themselves love it this way. Falsehood flourish bc people have itchy ears.

So the fault is not those preaching this nonsense, the fault is with those listening to them and keeping them in business with their tithes and offerings.

So let the people continue in the bondage until they learn...

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
It begins like this.
Not at all. Frosbel has always been like this.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Not at all. Frosbel has always been like this.
You will be surprised...
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
PastorKun:

What you fail to realise is that there are a lot of us Christians who are against a lot of church practises and doctrines and are bold enough to condemn these man made doctrines whilst holding on to the true faith. I have known frosbel for years on this forum and I clearly understand he is far from being agnostic. He is in fact a fierce defender of the true christian faith.
You and PastorAIO are one if the "good" Christians. smiley

This was how I started anyway. Might be different for him.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
PastorKun:

I have known frosbel for years on this forum and I clearly understand he is far from being agnostic. He is in fact a fierce defender of the true christian faith.

Your defence is irrelevant. He said he is talking from experience. Have you been an atheist to experience how the process starts? Bro Keep your defence one side pls. You cannot tell much about frosbel and there is no strong basis to believe you. You cannot also tell the process of becoming an atheist better than an atheist(except if you had been one before). This guy may not be wrong after all.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Not at all. Frosbel has always been like this.

You are lying. Frosbel has not been like this. All these hypocritical defence that you people are putting up here is just uncalled for pls.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

You are lying. Frosbel has not been like this. All these hypocritical defence that you people are putting up here is just uncalled for pls.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

I don't understand you now, bro. Are you saying that frosbel has not always been in support of doctrines he considers to promote looting, or that he is just new to it or never?

I could still recall about a year or so ago when an atheist said something similar.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
seriously, something has to be done to save these innocent victims of pentecostal christianity. my neighbor has never been restless in her life as she is today. restless, unhappy, afraid, aggressive, etc. she shouts holy-ghost fire at everything that passes by her side, even a fly grin
... pathetic!!

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by nora544: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: seriously, something has to be done to save these innocent victims of pentecostal christianity. my neighbor has never been restless in her life as she is today. restless, unhappy, afraid, aggressive, etc. she shouts holy-ghost fire at everything that passes by her side, even a fly grin
... pathetic!!
I hear this from friends and this new churches brought more harm to nigeria.

I hear also that since this new churches are in nigeria the corruption gets higher from year to year because no pastors is asking from where the money comes and he takes also a thief as his minister when he brought much money into his church.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: I don't understand you now, bro. Are you saying that frosbel has not always been in support of doctrines he considers to promote looting, or that he is just new to it or never?

I could still recall about a year or so ago when an atheist said something similar.

When he came into nairaland newly he preached the truth without sentiments and his preaching was sound, a few years ago he developed sentiments in his preaching and he started giving out adulterated messages( a mixture of truth and lies). That's why I'm against a blanket approval of his teaching. People should be bold enough to tell him where he is wrong. Some people here don't have such courage to tell him that's why they put up hypocritical defence and its bad. That's just my point.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
You will be surprised...

I won't be surprised @ all cos he is already bothering on Universalism. His posts are already suggesting there are several ways to God aside the path of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
nora544:
I hear this from friends and this new churches brought more harm to nigeria.

I hear also that since this new churches are in nigeria the corruption gets higher from year to year because no pastors is asking from where the money comes and he takes also a thief as his minister when he brought much money into his church.

You are right and its quite pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: seriously, something has to be done to save these innocent victims of pentecostal christianity. my neighbor has never been restless in her life as she is today. restless, unhappy, afraid, aggressive, etc. she shouts holy-ghost fire at everything that passes by her side, even a fly grin
... pathetic!!

It is because they lack true faith. If they truly believe and are saved, they will know their lives is hid in Christ Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Apatheist:
You and PastorAIO are one if the "good" Christians. smiley

This was how I started anyway. Might be different for him.

So...any regrets? smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

When he came into nairaland newly he preached the truth without sentiments and his preaching was sound, a few years ago he developed sentiments in his preaching and he started giving out adulterated messages( a mixture of truth and lies). That's why I'm against a blanket approval of his teaching. People should be bold enough to tell him where he is wrong. Some people here don't have such courage to tell him that's why they put up hypocritical defence and its bad. That's just my point.
Lol. The way you attacked me with your previous comment I thought I was really lying. You made it seem like an obvious case of a mentally deranged man getting applause for mental stability for a display of wit. I have known him to be like this.

alexleo, let's face it, frosbel is controversial. I hope it has nothing to do with his understanding of the Catholic Church?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
... pathetic!!

Most Nigerian christians follow their pastors like mumu. They prefer to obey their pastor instead of obeying the bible. They exalt their pastors as high as God. Even when pastor is lying they will still say that it is God speaking through him. I feel so bad when I see these things. And some of these pastors are taking advantage of them. Too bad.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. The way you attacked me with your previous comment I thought I was really lying. You made it seem like an obvious case of a mentally deranged man getting applause for mental stability for a display of wit. I have known him to be like this.

alexleo, let's face it, frosbel is controversial. I hope it has nothing to do with his understanding of the Catholic Church?

Yes, he has always been "controversial", but now he is going totally out of scriptures.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

Most Nigerian christians follow their pastors like mumu. They prefer to obey their pastor instead of obeying the bible. They exalt their pastors as high as God. Even when pastor is lying they will still say that it is God speaking through him. I feel so bad when I see these things. And some of these pastors are taking advantage of them. Too bad.

Really bad! Any pastor who does not focus on sound doctrine will surely fleece the sheeple.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Yes, he has always been "controversial", but now he is going totally out of scriptures.
To me, the man is capable of using any means to condemn any doctrine he is against.

I recall having an argument with him on the nature of man. I was able to show him with scriptural support that man is spirit, body and soul but he refused to look at the evidence. He has always been like this.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by nora544: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
alexleo:

You are so right and I found out that a big church from nigeria is showing how many churches they have in every country in europa and what i found out is that most of they churches they have in my country are fake.

We have 23 districts in my city and the best is that they give a street two different districts name and this church is in a restaurant with one room and I know this restaurant and it is only in one district. The next is an adress in an student home and this student home has only double rooms for students so one of this rooms is a church, and the next is a privat adress from one nigerian it is also a church.

So that show me that is not a real man of God that he is only a businessman who want to have a big church that he can give to his children.

https://www.nairaland.com/1810228/gospel-pillars-ministry-daily-devotional Excerpts from Devotional Box
By Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth when i read the name of this pastor I remember Ceflon dollar in Amerika and he is also a fake man of God because the name Wealt could never be a nigerian name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know very soon the people will wake up in nigeria and they will see the real face of this so called greatg man of God and will never write amen to every word this fake pastors write.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pastors this, pastors that as if the people who choose to follow blindly are hypnotized. Will God not hold individuals accountable for their actions? The pastor will be held responsible for his sins as will the individual church members who chose to do follow follow.

Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

So...any regrets? smiley
About being atheist? None are all. cool
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

I won't be surprised @ all cos he is already bothering on Universalism. His posts are already suggesting there are several ways to God aside the path of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Muslims claim Mohammad is the way to Allah, the Christians claim Jesus is the way.
Who is right and who is wrong?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free by alexleo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tgirl4real:

Really bad! Any pastor who does not focus on sound doctrine will surely fleece the sheeple.

yea you are right.

What Jesus Meant By "Fullfiled The Law" / Is The Injeel Of Eesa Corrupted Or Must Be Obeyed / Been An Atheist Is A Very Risky Decision.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57