Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Women Want (WWW) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (WWW) (11045 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want (WWW) by nkemkelly(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
They want to be loved, to be listened to, to be desired, to be respected, to be needed, to be trusted, and sometimes, just to be held. Hey, i forgot something they also want to be treated like Queens.

But do they ever think of what a brother wants? Ladies seem to forget that if you must love you must love and be loveable. And i wish to let everybody out their know that love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get. Only with what you are expected to give which is everything.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Damsal(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2006
i must say i do not accept your view of women, i don't like guys that do every single thing i want, i like being treated with consideration, but a guy who jumps when i say jump and sits when i say sit would only make the relationship boring and unexciting. I don't want a boy i want a man.

And girls are not really inconsiderate only when you two are still dating she fronts and places on an attitude, when the two of u are married she calms down and often lets you take the lead. But then some dumb guys don't deserve consideration because because they are just as bad.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2006
@Damsal, well said! wink
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Raymand(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
I don't think women know what they want themselves undecided
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by akniy(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2006
sure, they really don't know wat they want. my girl friend stopped communicating wit me for over 5 months. now i hear she is telling people that she didn't know what happened, that she has not been seeing me!! can u beat dat? grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2006
na crase dey worry am. women are the only task bill gate needs to accomplish. he should build a computer that understands them. they are complicated. damn.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

na crase dey worry am. women are the only task bill gate needs to accomplish. he should build a computer that understands them. they are complicated. damn.

Man no vex O, but for once, i feel ur yarns. Women are so hard to understand. They might love u today, tomorrow nuttin' for u.

All women need is a brother that would be a perfect man, but they fail to realise that u can make a perfect man from ur man, and make him so perfect that her friends would tell her about her having the perfect man.

Girls learn from me, cos i have a perfect girl, cos all my friends wish she was theirs.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2006
Damsal:

i must say i do not accept your view of women, i don't like guys that do every single thing i want, i like being treated with consideration, but a guy who jumps when i say jump and sits when i say sit would only make the relationship boring and unexciting. I don't want a boy i want a man.

And girls are not really inconsiderate only when u two are still dating she fronts and places on an attitude, when the two of u are married she calms down and often lets u take the lead. But then some dumb guys don't deserve consideration because because they are just as bad.

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2006
@ Damsal:
But why can't we live separately. Girls dress to kill to get a guy and after guys. Once they secure your trust they run off to other guys for other provisions. They are shallow in thinking and what future holds. Girls kill a lot of men. You don't see so many widows around towns now. I think their pussies are killing men thesedays and after your burial they start fucking others. Men should not ask women any questions bordering how they do, live or , Just mess and let them go and if you ever want to marry be sure to see the expected. If you can't take their long budget and unfaithfulness activate your divorce clauses. We just have to be compatible to be happy. Very few are happy in marriage.My view is a girlfriend has to earn her respect before I walk her out down the aisle. No no before we marry. I hate white weddings. They make men poor and vulnerable.This is a long shot!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
WOMEN?

Sometimes i wonder if some of them actually think. For i dont think they know wat they want of perhaps they re too greedy to appreciate wat their partner {i mean man. not woman oo) can render. they are lost, confused, derailed, lack sef discipline, mushy, wacky, gopping, shallow thinkers, wild, characterised with catastrophical attitude, troublesome, incoherent, lousy, lasy, lame,,

more to come
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
But ya can't live without them admit it lol,
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Eurphoria(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
I agreee with all the men so far on this topic. Women whine too much , they want to be treated like queeens and when they get the one who does, they go mouthing offf to their friends that he is ''not man enough'' he ''is too soft'', yada yada yada.

Sometimes women are so into what they want, forgeting there are two in the relationship. Want want want!!! what about give a little too girls?

When relationships breakup, women tend to blame the guy for all that went wrong, they forget that they too have feeling and maybe, just maybe they are hurting and heartbroken too. Also women have the circle of girlfriends to take some of the pain away and sometimes ''add'' to the pain from my experience. Where is the guy in this deal? he too is heartbroken and guys not being the best at talking about their feeling, deal with their pain the way they can.

Bottom line is a lot of women think we have the worst deal all the time and it is so wrong , and yes lots women don't always know what they want. Yes we are complicated  and i don't think some women fully understand themselves for a long time,not fully anyway.

My expectation from a man are(realistic i think);
Honesty, friendship,hardworking, clean,must be strong willed,able to take charge of situations(got to be the boss at home),respectful,witty, choose his words wisely, man of intergrity,loving,affectionate(tactile),man with a vision in life.

In turn i will be complimentary to the above so i don't think it is impossiblle to achieve grin. I am working towards it and it helps if women become more true to who they are instead of saying ''i want a man with this much in his bank, this many cars, earns this much, all the surface things and then when they get married they find out what they had was a dud, some things always look nice in the showrooms with all the trimmings,but when you go home with it and put it amongst your own stufff you find that it does not look quite right.

Or am i lying?

1 Like

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Seun(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
Average women are very similar. They want men who make them feel good. Whatever that means. If treating her bad somehow generates nice feelings in her, she will still stick to you. Average women worship their feelings.

Women do not know what makes them feel good, which is why we say they don't know what they want. Actually, they know what they want: just to feel good. They just don't know where the good feelings come from!

What women want? There is no such thing. Each woman is different, but average women are the same.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Damsal(f): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ferdimako
Men and women cannot live seperately because it's natural law of attraction that men and women would not be able to do without each other God made Eve for Adam and so it is expected. People need each other.
The whole idea that women are financially expensive is generalised not all women are like that and sometimes i think it's the idea of expectation when you expect something there's 50/50 percent chance of it happening because it is expected.You said widows start fucking after your buried what do you want then to do stay single and alone, you've just died (not you) you've just created a big hole in her life she has lost her emotional and financial dependant. by going around having sex she's looking for a man to fill that void. Not that it's right.

And women are not that bad in marriages, when a marriage collapses fingers are instantly pointed both partners don't accept responsibily for mistakes and once a compromise cannot be reached there is no future for that relationship it's dead.

How is a girl suppose to earn her respect from you, by doing everything you say and not objecting? Every girl has a way she composes herself and you have to realise that she accepts u for who you are and you do the same.
And no white wedding, are u trying to punish the girl u are supposed to get married only once try making it memorable. (If i am to remain a virgin till marriage, i deserve a white wedding).
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Damsal(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ Woleprof
easy boy. Is your list a fact or just based on opinion cause that's a lot of negatives even the woman should be scared of herself

@iice
hey how ya doing.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by LiquidMind(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
Men, don't  forget how you came into this sweet world from a woman,
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by otokx(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2006
i expected the thread to be started by a woman? oh well; some men also don't know what they what in a woman?

i think women fancy cash; we call it washing of head here in uniport. some guys are known as the ladies men because they are always at their beck and call and of course have cars. but we all know that its a different ball game after marriage.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2006
@Damsal, am good tnx, how u doing? smiley
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Ka: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
I guess that what women want is for you to find out what they want and fulfil those wants.

The tricky thing is that, in some cases, they don't actually know what they want. And since they don't know, you can't ask them - you need to find out through experimentation or some other indirect means.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Damsal(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2006
pretty cool  cool, noticed u around a lot lately. where u resided.

@ Ka yes u can ask a woman what she wants how does she expect u do know. Through prayer?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
True, but hey women r a mystery they say, u'l get a better understanding of the woman u're with eventually but u never truly knw whats goin on with them
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2006
Far away in the orient lol,
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by LiquidMind(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
Imagine children and adults that don't know what they want,

I am really shocked
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by memyself2(f): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2006
ok guys, i've got sumfin on my mind, i'd like2know what  u guys think, its kind of related2this but not exactly should i start a new thread? i'll start one anyway,
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by babadee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ me,myself
lets see what you got
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by babadee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2006
women are a little like rubics cube, it takes a lot of patience and luck together with some brains to get them right!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Eurphoria(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2006
Guys and dolls

c'mon you not doing justice to this thread at all. I found it interesting but no one especially women is actually commenting on what they feel they want undecided
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
Well really women r erractic, whiners, mushy blah blah n blah blah, like i said what can guys do? can't live with them can't live without them unless u're of a diff sexual orientation, there's not answer 2 the mystery of women, u jst need patience and understanding if not there r other fishes in the sea, try and u might be lucky 2 find 1 who suits u best
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by princeonx: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
Teachers and Doctors who are more important? Lawyers and farmers who are more important? men and women who are more important? day and night which is more important? Remember those Elementary school days? yeeeah! thats exactly what you guys sound like here! I get so disappointed with some topics that some people post here! I won't be suprise to see someone asking life and death which is more important!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by SvS(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
shopping sprees and lots of attention
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Badman888(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
all they want is recharge cards and chop money.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Eurphoria(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
@prince -onx smiley

awww, actually the topic is what it says, what women want period. I get your point but it's kind of lost on this topic because its actually a good thread.

Actually Life and death which is more important is a very good one and if you have the intellect to argue it it would make very good debate. Like i said i do know what you mean and i understand, just saying be fair on this one. My one annoyance is that some of the responses are not doing justice to the topic and thats why i choose not to start thread, some ppl just dont put any thot into things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam's Husband? (VIDEO) / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday / Why Ashawo No Dey Wear Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.