Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday (1736 Views)

Wow,i Almost Forgot That Today Is My Birthday / Doctors Discover intimacy gadget In Woman's Vagina 10 Years After She Forgot It / She Forgot Her Fiance's Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by 0nyegame(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Can u imagine a girl that claim to love me so much and i love too said that she forgot that yesterday was my birthday. The question now is do pple think that dis babe love me so much as she claimed?
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by ammyluv2002(f): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2014
It happens especially if she's so occupied with work, family bla bla bla. ..I think you should get worried if she does it all the time then two things are involved ;

1) maybe she's not good at remembering BDs but that doesn't mean she loves you less.

2) maybe she doesn't love you that much to remember your day especially if she talks about other people's day.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by Kezifils(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2014
Ladies always do but if you ever forget their own, they will make u feel so guilty abt it. 2 yrs straight my ex forgot mine. While I save hers in advance in my calendar so as to be the 1st to wish her at midnight.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Kezifils: Ladies always do but if you ever forget their own, they will make u feel so guilty abt it. 2 yrs straight my ex forgot mine. While I save hers in advance in my calendar so as to be the 1st to wish her at midnight.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by ammyluv2002(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Kezifils: Ladies always do but if you ever forget their own, they will make u feel so guilty abt it. 2 yrs straight my ex forgot mine. While I save hers in advance in my calendar so as to be the 1st to wish her at midnight.
We always get away with some things. ...is our birth right to get away with some things grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by dre11(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Birthdays and love......
Wetin concern me self
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Guy, don't take it serious joor. I once forgot my ex's birthday. I've even forgotten mine before. (Only once) So she might have forgotten it cos she probably is not good with dates like me. No big deal in it.

Thank God for facebook notifications, if not, I for offend many people.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by DrObum(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2014
Try forgetting hers and let's see what happens.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
ammyluv2002: We always get away with some things. ...is our birth right to get away with some things grin grin grin grin grin
u mean fantasize about irrelevant things
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by Ik09: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2014
To be fair, I once lived (and was involved) with a girl for several months and I forgot her birthday (which took place after she moved). The sad thing was that my birthday was a week before hers, and she called me around midnight to say happy birthday...

Did you actually mention your birthday to her, or are you just assuming she knew the date? In my own case, I mixed up the date - so it's possible that's what happened here.

It's annoying / heartbreaking, but don't make a big deal out of it. She could have had a lot of stuff on her mind. It happens.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by OohMpa: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Mystery Solver is here...angry

1st scenario - she may have amnesia. From what you said, she's likely not to have. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!

2nd scenario - she no get credit embarassed This is a white lie cos she uses a phone and calls people regularly. SCENARIO DISMISSED

3rd scenario- you never told her. From your character, it's likely you told her. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!!

4th scenario- she doesn't love you. It's not about love, friends remember friends birthdays or even celebs who don't know them. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!

5th scenario- she's a lover. Could be likely but she'd want to have you too cos she hadn't broken it off with you. SCENARIO DISMISSED

6th scenario- she's fücking another birthday mate. CASE SOLVED!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by 0nyegame(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
DrObum: Try forgetting hers and let's see what happens.
Thanks bro,that is what am going to do...
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by 0nyegame(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
OohMpa: Mystery Solver is here...angry

1st scenario - she may have amnesia. From what you said, she's likely not to have. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!

2nd scenario - she no get credit embarassed This is a white lie cos she uses a phone and calls people regularly. SCENARIO DISMISSED

3rd scenario- you never told her. From your character, it's likely you told her. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!!

4th scenario- she doesn't love you. It's not about love, friends remember friends birthdays or even celebs who don't know them. SCENARIO DISMISSED!!!

5th scenario- she's a lover. Could be likely but she'd want to have you too cos she hadn't broken it off with you. SCENARIO DISMISSED

6th scenario- she's fücking another birthday mate. CASE SOLVED!!! angry
Guy u don't know what u are saying.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by 0nyegame(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ik09: To be fair, I once lived (and was involved) with a girl for several months and I forgot her birthday (which took place after she moved). The sad thing was that my birthday was a week before hers, and she called me around midnight to say happy birthday...

Did you actually mention your birthday to her, or are you just assuming she knew the date? In my own case, I mixed up the date - so it's possible that's what happened here.

It's annoying / heartbreaking, but don't make a big deal out of it. She could have had a lot of stuff on her mind. It happens.
I told her times without number and she's not that busy type,so i know her too well.
Re: She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday by 0nyegame(m): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
dre11: Birthdays and love......
Wetin concern me self
I know ur type gay

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Should Welcome Me-i Am New Here / My Boyfriend Is Just Too Jealous And Does Not Trust Me / Romance And Sex! Do Guys Taste The Same Just As Girls Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.