Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. (27170 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated! / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by cruise14(f): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Actually, the only thing missing here is your usual "is that not what she was paid to do" and things of that nature. Did you pay attention to how Yoruba allowed you to celebrate in peace without any attack? Now think if it were the other way round, your people would have run down here straight from toilet without wiping their butts just to shoot everything down, you would have called it Pr or APC stunt and every word possible. Lesson l want you to learn is, LIFE IS REALLY GOOD - GET YOURSELVES SOME!

Adikam: Na igbo woman yoruba pple go say na lie

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2014
more power not grease. soon nah you go wan top-up her engine oil.
lilbazy: Good work mrs bianca!!! More grease to ya elbow
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by crudedude(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2014
obinon: She has a very good heart and is very humble,they used to be neighbours with my cousins back then,we were playing football one day and it fell into their compound,guess who picked the ball for us?she did,without even warning us unlike some women.

oh, that's interesting.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Akshow: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
ELGREF: yes, madueke, okonjo,formal aviation minister, formal Nafdac boss.they all did well, just that I was not lucky during their reign, I apply for alocation in NNPC I couldn't get.i apply for you win, I couldn't get it, very very unlucky
biko remove madueke and stella oduah from that list with immediate alacrity

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2014
Well, it's because we are not used to Nigerians doing exactly what they are paid for that is why she is getting all this accolade. Truth be told madam was just doing what she is being paid for and It is commendable. Our government officials are meant to serve us in an ideal world. But They have turned and twisted our minds hence we praise politicians for doing common gutter.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by jericco1(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2014
She does things beautifully.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2014
I have heard several of this kind of good will from her.
She is really a blessing to Nigerians in spain

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Elgaxton(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2014
I think female administrators take their job more seriously. Kudos to Bianca

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Chai. yoruba woman has come finally to vomit words as usual
cruise14: Actually, the only thing missing here is your usual "is that not what she was paid to do" and things of that nature. Did you pay attention to how Yoruba allowed you to celebrate in peace without any attack? Now think if it were the other way round, your people would have run down here straight from toilet without wiping their butts just to shoot everything down, you would have called it Pr or APC stunt and every word possible. Lesson l want you to learn is, LIFE IS REALLY GOOD - GET YOURSELVES SOME!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ichidodo: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Call me a stalker because the first day i saw her at Holy ghost cathedral Enugu 6 years ago...it was love at first and ever since then we have scheming to get her attention.She is the last of her kind as they don't manufacture this kind of people anymore...

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by pazienza(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2014
spiralwedge: and the rude staff was not sacked? smh
cos they are like that everywhere o.

Thank you. Reading the story,i was expecting to read the part where the rude lady with no human sympathy was sacked,but i didn't.

That's the problem with Nigeria,we don't uproot problems, we just cut them down,only for them to re grow. Bianca is not always going to be around to come to the rescue when the rude lady starts again, the right thing would have been to send her back to what ever ghetto she came from, and replace her with a better person with human sympathy.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2014
ollins: that is the beauty part,the national police granted her residence permit on a law here called"expecional ley"you see the girl was given the option of either leaving the kids with the social services or get deported with the kids,the distressed mother chose to be deported with the kids,she just couldnt imagine the children growing up without her children(money no be everything) but along the line i think because of bianca intervention or something or just the grace of GOD she was called and given a two years residency with a monthly alowance for the care of the kids till she gets a job.so as i write this,she is now a legal resident along with the kids.
How did she get to Spain with the kids?
Did she give birth to them in Spain or brought them from Nigeria?
Cos I wanna know why she became jobless & the Spanish found her not to be able to raise the kid?
Last Bullet
Even in Nigeria, I recommend that anyone without a source of living should not be allowed to raise kids. That's one of the causes of society ills in the world.
She should be grateful.
It's not everyone that find such favour.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Ikenna94: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Dygeasy: Save for the fact that there are very harsh people in this world, Lady Bianca has done anything any other person in her position could/would/should have done.

It's called eye-service.

She earns my respect though. smiley
God punish u

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Costa2000(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Bianca welldone,thanks for putting a smile on the face of the mother and her kids,Gracias.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by yousee(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
CityNG:

While this is true but that doesn't explain the allegedly rude embassy staff who forgot the reason why she has a job. Which is to provide services to Nigerians living there.
These leaders are usually nice, down-to-earth people. I met one recently and my whole view about the "hype" about leaders is changing.
The people around these leaders are so bad, they just end up giving us wrong impressions about these leaders.
If you could hear what one so-called senior adviser told me in his office...hmmm, you would think i wanted to meet lucifer

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Swiftboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2014
How's the gold like? 12 or 24 carat?
priscaoge: I just Love this woman! A woman with a heart of Gold!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by myspnigeria: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
happy to hear ds about her.... making us proud.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by 500GP: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2014
aminho: Marry me pls bianca i have potential too

IF BIANCA MARRIES YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT OJUKWU WILL NOT HAVE PEACE IN GRAVE..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by leo1234(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=ollins]that is the beauty part,the national police granted her residence permit on a law here called"expecional ley"you see the girl was given the option of either leaving the kids with the social services or get deported with the kids,the distressed mother chose to be deported with the kids,she just couldnt imagine the children growing up without her children(money no be everything) but along the line i think because of bianca intervention or something or just the grace of GOD she was called and given a two years residency with a monthly alowance for the care of the kids till she gets a job.so as i write this,she is now a legal resident along with the kids.[/quote
Paying a foreigner allowance? Why is Nigeria like this? Many graduates are hungry in this country even some that are working are still hungry while some countries have money to pay foreigners allowance for children's up keep.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by aminho(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2014
500GP:

IF BIANCA MARRIES YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT OJUKWU WILL NOT HAVE PEACE IN GRAVE..
why wont he is it because his manhood still lives on
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by 500GP: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2014
aminho: why wont he is it because his manhood still lives on

WHICH MANHOOD ? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HE DIED OF HEART ATTACK WHEN HE HEARD THAT FANI FEMI KAYODE SLEPT WITH BIANCA

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by 500GP: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
aminho: why wont he is it because his manhood still lives on

WHICH MANHOOD ? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT OJUKWU DIED OF HEART ATTACK WHEN HE HEARD THAT FANI FEMI KAYODE SLEPT WITH BIANCA
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ghetto101(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2014
good job,she tried,she proof her self as a mother but that's not all,they should stop robbing us,whenever you have something to do at the embassy if your pocket is not loaded they wont respond to you.the Nigeria embassy is the only place where you twice for one thing

ollins: Honestly i cant just contain my joy,for nigerians living spain you will agree with me that we are all used to the rude staff in the embassy and condesending way they treat nigerians whenever we go there for one thing or the other.you can then imagine my shock and happness at the kind of attention we recieved recently from the ambassador over a case involving a nigerian lady here.
As one of the leaders of the nigerian community here,we had a case of a young nigerian mother of two kids whose kids were taken away from her by the social services because she had no papers and hence no work to take care of t the two kids.
We decided to go the emabassy to see if they could help and as usual we met this young lady staff who was very rude asking us "so what do you expect the embassy to do?pls leave here jare!,as we were about leaving bianca happened to come down,and she called us to ask what the problem was,the whole staff was shocked including me.
To cut a long story short,the ambassador personally took up the case,wait for this!! she personally called up the social service and national police officals who were involved in the matter,through out the whole saga,she was always calling the the mother of the two kids with her personal phone,there was a stage bianca even shed tears with the mother of the kids,at the end the kids were returned to the mother.
The ambassador actions has given me hope that all is not lost in nigeria,there are stlll few leaders with hearts.we need more of her type.bless you ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos) / Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic / Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.