Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,649 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lemons In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lemons In Nigeria (1522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lemons In Nigeria by Boomboost(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Among the most popular citrus fruits in the world with the same soil and weather demands as the orange,why isn't lemon planted in Nigeria?
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by Pavore9: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
That is a good observation, it is orange, grape and lime we get to see around.
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
...because we are lazy and are molded on crowd mentality. Everyone want to do the reigning thing.

1 Like

Re: Lemons In Nigeria by Pavore9: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
happybrother: ...because we are lazy and are molded on crowd mentality. Everyone want to do the reigning thing.
You are right. people are scared to try something different.
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by rareman(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Pavore9: You are right. people are scared to try something different.

Hi Pavore9, how are you doing today? Visited your site the other, was amazed at what people do with agriculture, especially the guy that makes money from rabbit urine. I wonder if such organisation will ever operate here in Nigeria.
Am even tempted to come to Kenya to see the guy that's something with strawberry.
Lest I forget your input is always insightful am enjoying it. Love what you told the export guy, simply the TRUTH for now. Thanks
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by Pavore9: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
rareman:

Hi Pavore9, how are you doing today? Visited your site the other, was amazed at what people do with agriculture, especially the guy that makes money from rabbit urine. I wonder if such organisation will ever operate here in Nigeria.
Am even tempted to come to Kenya to see the guy that's something with strawberry.
Lest I forget your input is always insightful am enjoying it. Love what you told the export guy, simply the TRUTH for now. Thanks

I am doing good (like kenyans love replying) I was just straight up with the guy. From my expenditure on food here in kenya, l know feeding in Nigeria is expensive, the banana l pay N100 for here in Nairobi is N250 in Lagos. lf l go to one vegetable market around here with N100 l buy cabbage, carrot, cucumber, green pepper and lrish potatoes l use for my salad, this l can not attempt in Nigeria.

l am working on getting and posting a video on how to start a small scale factory producing energy from plantain wastes.
Re: Lemons In Nigeria by rareman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pavore9:

I am doing good (like kenyans love replying) I was just straight up with the guy. From my expenditure on food here in kenya, l know feeding in Nigeria is expensive, the banana l pay N100 for here in Nairobi is N250 in Lagos. lf l go to one vegetable market around here with N100 l buy cabbage, carrot, cucumber, green pepper and lrish potatoes l use for my salad, this l can not attempt in Nigeria.

l am working on getting and posting a video on how to start a small scale factory producing energy from plantain wastes.

Wow! Can't wait to see that will be following on your site too

(1) (Reply)

Dried Split Ginger And Palm Kernel Cake Urgently Needed / Are Farm Managers Worth It To Absentee Farmer / Need Info On Small Scale Tomato Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.