Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) (2184 Views)

Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / Khloe Kardashian Imitates Her Idol, Queen Bey Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
London resident Claire Leeson became obsessed with Kim when she started watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians in 2009, and she spent almost £20,000 (more than NGN 5.6million) in plastic surgery and cosmetic enhancements in an effort to look more like her idol, Kim K.

Claire has had a boob job, teeth whitening, hair extensions and dropped thousands on spray tans, clothing, make-up as well as a special pad for her butt to give her derriere the Kim lift. However, Claire says the pad is a temporary fix and she hopes to soon have fat removed from other parts of her body and implanted into her butt.

The 24-year-old told This Morning that part of the reason she wanted to resemble Kim so badly was because she was bullied so much in school.

“I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive’ and I should ‘kill myself. When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim,” Claire said. “So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her.”

Claire revealed that she’s “up to my eyeballs” in debt because she used credit cards to pay for the procedures, and she even admitted that her family is worried about her Kim obsession. She’s also been retweeting people who say things to her like “you’re beautiful as you are” and “don’t try and be someone else.”

But for Claire, it’s all been worth it.

“When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I’m unstoppable and untouchable and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself,” she said. “I feel strong. I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more.”.

Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
The transformation budget!

Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by pickabeau1: 12:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Now this is inferiority complex

Fulaman198

1 Like

Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
pickabeau1: Now this is inferiority complex

Fulaman198

Yes complete inferiority complex. She looked better before
Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by lilmax(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Smh
Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by iamnolongerkool: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
www.gnatcatchers..com is currently doing a promo of giving out free credit daily on their blog.You could be the lucky winner,all you need to do is check the site continuously for latest trends on their site...Thanks.Or you could follow this trends,because immediately the credit is posted on the blog,people are told through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1824546/free-credit-daily
Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by adanduka: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
The doctor tried sha
But what a waste of money
shocked
Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014
*pukes on her wannabe face* inyama!!!!
Re: Woman Spent 5.6 Million To Look Like Her Idol, Kim Kardashian(pictures) by Godmother(f): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
She really did look good before. She shouldn't have allowed what people said get to her to the point of completely destroying her self-esteem

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Adewale Ayuba And Obesere Shun K1 Unusual Concert / Lola Okoye - Omotayo Has A Message For You / Omotola’s Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Is One Hot Fashionista! Here’s Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.