Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had (1352 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Capableben(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
First of all, I wanna start by saying I am not a political analyst, an agent of GEJ or a sympathiser.I am just a rural dweller that has garnered some experiences about Nigerian politics, hence, I am writing from the view of a rural dweller.
Its no longer news to us that the GEJ administration is the most criticized,undermined and 'badmouthed'. This is as a result of the gargantuan security challenges the admin has faced. Nigerians have bitterly complained about GEJ across different channels- At home, on TV, In campaigns, even on Nairaland.
However. I want to boldly say that this administration is the best I have witnessed, take away the security saga and u will see a govt that has dedicated its efforts for the masses. I am delighted to enunciate these facts because I have personally felt the impact of the Jonathan-led administration.Not until GEJ started ruling, we couldn't boast of electrical power in my place, coupled with a standard main road, etc. Its one thing to be a leader and another thing to be a leader that has influenced even the rural dwellers in this country.
Its also evident in the developments that have taken place nationally, the aviation sector, the roads, electricity(still coming up), jobs, education, etc
Mind you, this is just my opinion. Finally, I am not saying GEJ is excellent or impeccable but he needs our collective support for his best to manifest.
Thank you all, Long Live Nigeria, Long Live GEJ, Peace to Africa.
Benjamin Onuoha writes from TARABA state.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by anago1000: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
wow!!!!! best indeed....automotive policy, increase in importation of rice and cars, service charge of electricity and subsidy. ops is definitely high tyre gum.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Osrachingy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
OP !! abeg pass me dt weed ur smoking!

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by EdCure: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have a very good BüllShıt detector. Believe me when i say your opinion reeks of büllshıt.

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by supereasy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Your opinion Stinks, I think u shld lend urself a listening Ear and a reasonable Head, clueless Youth

1 Like

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Silenzer(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Capableben: First of all, I wanna start by saying I am not a political analyst, an agent of GEJ or a sympathiser.I am just a rural dweller that has garnered some experiences about Nigerian politics, hence, I am writing from the view of a rural dweller.
Its no longer news to us that the GEJ administration is the most criticized,undermined and 'badmouthed'. This is as a result of the gargantuan security challenges the admin has faced. Nigerians have bitterly complained about GEJ across different channels- At home, on TV, In campaigns, even on Nairaland.
However. I want to boldly say that this administration is the best I have witnessed, take away the security saga and u will see a govt that has dedicated its efforts for the masses. I am delighted to enunciate these facts because I have personally felt the impact of the Jonathan-led administration.Not until GEJ started ruling, we couldn't boast of electrical power in my place, coupled with a standard main road, etc. Its one thing to be a leader and another thing to be a leader that has influenced even the rural dwellers in this country.
Its also evident in the developments that have taken place nationally, the aviation sector, the roads, electricity(still coming up), jobs, education, etc
Mind you, this is just my opinion. Finally, I am not saying GEJ is excellent or impeccable but he needs our collective support for his best to manifest.
Truth be told,indeed, he is the best we have ever had.

8 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by youngmonie: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
I beg to disagree....as far as im concerned GEJ has not done anything NEW in this country. Theres was a time when all this things were in place, someone definately put them there. It is just our generation say those born between 1980 and early 90's that felt the brunch of bad military regimes that took this nation backward. SO GEJ is definitely not the best and would not be, lets get a priorities straight, fine he is doing good in MAKING THINGSS WORK, e,g agricultural industry (Which was at one time the jewels of the nigerian economy), Power (There was a time when we never had so much generators in this country), Economy (There was a time when Nigerias economy was better than that of malaysia and most Asian economies and even South Africa). Education ( I do not need to explain myself, everyone knows how bad the system has gone from Glory to Zero)

So lets not say GEJ is the best, this country has had flourishing times which our generation has not been privileged to enjoy hence we feel GEJ is the best thing to happen to the country #JUSTMYOPINION

1 Like

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
this must be d most foolish op ever grin

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by AdeniyiA(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
i would take the heading as SARCASM undecided

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Goddex: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=14pt]OP, You spoke the whole truth, but those children of anger (you know them, abi?) will dispute you.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by OtunbaJega: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
Marijuana smokin op...... abeg ow much b gala for apapa holdup?
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by myboy2010(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
op.. u think lyk sm1 whose best food is banana. dis is d only regime dt withheld so much capitalism. 2 weeks strike on subsidy is what u use 2 identify a govt dt cater 4 d masses.. or a govt dt sing praises to insecurity.. lets also com 2 tink of it, d op dnt realise dt dis govt hate so much its opposition party dt it helped impeached,nd unsettle all apc administrative state...... nd if i may ask, @ op wat is ur personal gain 4rm d administration... if no answer dt means u nd 2 register @ yaba left
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by chamboy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Silenzer: Truth be told,indeed, he is the best we have ever had.
u go like drake gan oo
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by chamboy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am very sure they would soon move this to frontpage
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Safari29: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
He is the best indeed, from the bottom.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Scout60(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Before you crucify gej....
Tell us ur opinion who is the best president of nigeria. Is it obasanjo or babagida or others

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by kaysil: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
This fellow is definitely an enemy of nigeria and an enemy of progreSs along with those who share these preposterous opinion! Your great grandchildren will curse the very day of your existence, it isn't a curse, its the reality.

I'm sure the blood of the youth corpers and innocent residents of north east killed and all those who have lost their lives--e.g at the immigration test exercise would be praying for you

I'm sure the souls millions of unemployed graduates will be praying for you now

Your opinion is sin against humanity!

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by K0B0K069: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Yes i koboko69 will die for Gej
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gej might not be the definition of perfection but he outshines others including his political enemies in the issue of policy management and completion of projects!!

Gej do your best and let the supporters of APC rant.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Capableben(m): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Gej might not be the definition of perfection but he outshines others including his political enemies in the issue of policy management and completion of projects!!

Gej do your best and let the supporters of APC rant.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by plainol(m): 3:03am On Jul 19, 2014
had it been dis guy has seen REAL DEVELOPMENT before, he would have known we are at 10 km/hr. You don't know how slow we are moving as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by jayseehe(m): 3:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Yar Adua is the best we have ever had, but health issues didn't let him perform to his peak, but he still performed than GEJ by a mile

1 Like

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by apolonius(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Yes, he has done what all before him haven't done: looted Nigeria than the combination of all before him did,and turned the North-East into a thriving slaughter hub where the poor,wretched and helpless are butchered daily!
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by arewafederation: 3:39am On Jul 19, 2014
This op must be 5 years old.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by fitzmayowa: 3:45am On Jul 19, 2014
The OP must be high on cow dung...
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2014
Please if u say the poster is wrong, write the best president ever in your opinion. You can't just contradict someone's opinion without giving yours. Daft children.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by jamace(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2014
GEJ has outperformed other presidents. Proof is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1557746/another-look-president-jonathan-achievements
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by size38: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2014
If GEJ is the best president ever had, that means Nigerian will never get to where she is supposed to be till Christ comes again.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by rocgirl: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg...!
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by jking001(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2014
on point,we should sometimes thank God nigeria can be worse than what it is now,slowly but surely we are making progress.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by dagentility(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
He may not be the best,but he is still better than some presidents that ruled this country. Come rain,come sunshine,he remains my number one president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA - Why I Don't Have Church Branches Everywhere / Nigerian Senate Says Soldiers Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Deserve To Die / We Killed Shekau In Nigeria – Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.