Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had (1355 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Is Namadi Sambo The Best Vice-President Nigeria Has Produced So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by myboy2010(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
i can only compare dis regime to Abacha's regime
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by komekn(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Having been a recipient of the Bad, the Good and the Ugly all I can see of GEJ is the BAD & UGLY

1 Like

Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
To be frank with ourselves, this issue is a major heated argument among nairanders and Nigerians who are in the class of the civic or politically informed citizens. It is an issue in which many who fail to abide by the principles of empiricism will fall victim of being subjective rather than objective. For one to give a non-biased argument one must base on the realist tent, and also be abreast of the history of nigeria, her past leaders, their high points and low points as well as their flaws.
Now, in order to properly give a sincere opinion, it is important that we assess each govt by its promises and campaign manifesto. I can remember quite vividly 3 cardinal points of Gej's campaign in 2011. 1) president jonathan promised to fix our refineries and also build new ones.
2) president Jonathan promised us stable electricity.
3)president Jonathan also promised job creation for the teaming unemployed youths.
4)president Jonathan did promise to improve our educational system and upgrade the needed infrastructure.
Today ur guess is as gud as mine. We have less than 10 months to the end of this present administration and presently non of this cardinal issues have be tackled headlong.
The issue of insecurity witnessed in the country is non comparable to any in the history of Nigeria. Electricity is in a pitiable situation, Unemployment is in its highest proportion. Our refineries are in comatose, and the suffering masses are still made to pay more through the removal of fuel subsidy. It will be doing great injustice to history by saying that President gej is the best president this country has ever had. In my humble opinion and having been aware of the political history of nigeria, i think the best is General Mohammadu Buhari.
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by hakimade(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yaradua is the best, he knew that we day suffer so he reduce the fuel price as soon as he got to the office he never increase importation charges to please the igbo pple he pays out all debts and pensions
he always pays state allocation haa Yaradua Nigerians miss u.RIP Yaradua
Re: OPINION: GEJ Is The Best President Nigeria Ever Had by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
How can an elected civilian president who refuses to declare his asset be said to be best? A man who refuse to admit that corruption is our major problem. A man who refuse to fight a cabal but chooses to fight the ppl through the increase of fuel pump price. Our best is that person who is bold to face the enemy of this country squarely... Buhari is that man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA - Why I Don't Have Church Branches Everywhere / . / Battle For Mubi Rages, Military Initiates Ferrocious Counter-attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.