Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World (23627 Views)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by jydolism: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2014
Wow! I just want to see how it looks there in Australia and also Maldives for my honeymoon.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by jericco1(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2014
Philippine is a beautiful country with beautiful people!! That's my pick on the list
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 6. Fiji

Fiji is a fabulous island that has plenty of surprises for any adventurous traveler. There is one of the world’s best surf scenes, and many surfing enthusiasts travel to Fiji yearly to ride the great waves. Well, if surfing is not for you and you love sitting on the beach and relaxing or hiking, seeing breathtaking waterfalls, Fiji is certainly the best island country to visit.

fiji is an endangered island. It might be lost to the sea-Global warming...
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by offshoreking: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2014
As far as Thailand is not there, i don't believe it.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by aminho(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2014
Jultee:

Erhh if I hear
you are new on nairaland guy i dont post without photos so go chk the post i psted then come back and eat your words
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Btruth: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2014
What about Lagos Island?.... cry
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by bbello28(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Jultee: Time for me to pack my bags and take a vacation
for more jaw dropping jokes "text jultee jokes to 2575" 10naira per joke... grin
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Btruth: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2014
BadBoy25: imagine having your own private Villa on an island . what a majestic life . sleep,wake up,eat,relax ,have sex, go fishing,play volleyball swim,garden,build a little wooden boat and pier.plant trees , build a little poultry farm 2 miles from your house so that you have to ride your bicycle somewhere. create a little problem with your girlfriend so that you guys would fight and there'll be a little imperfection. injure your toe on a rock and bleed so that you would feel pain. Hurricane is going to destroy your house so that you would have a task of rebuilding your house and keep busy.
every day is just a holiday forever and ever !
That's not a bad idea actually. Do you have an Island for sale, I think I need one now....just text me your a/c number..........lol.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Keky(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Dude even ur name de scare me oooo shockedshockedshocked. U sure say u go foot our billscheesycheesycheesy *Unpacking my bags*
What bills Prisca? Ehn ehn. So you are like this?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by priscaoge(f): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2014
Keky: What bills Prisca? Ehn ehn. So you are like this?
Hahahahahha...Keky Swthrt must u stalk megringringrin Oya I no de travel againcheesycheesy
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Keky(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahahahha...Keky Swthrt must u stalk megringringrin Oya I no de travel againcheesycheesy
BYE
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by b3llo(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: One place I'd like to visit is Cuba because its close to Miami and then Greece. Make God bless me and the Man wey I go marry.
Amen sweet heart. I am working hard just to make life easy for both of us.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by myspnigeria: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2014
beautiful places... wonder what paradise would look like....
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by PucciGuru(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 4. The Maldives

Not only is the Maldives one of the most beautiful island countries, it is also one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. Situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is made up of an entire series of incredible ancient coral reefs that grew up along the sides of ancient volcanoes. There is a magnificent ocean, with fascinating beaches and luxury resorts. If you are looking for the best honeymoon destination, the Maldives will be perfect for you.

Have you heard about avenues to wealth?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Cyberbaze(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 3. Australia

Australia is an amazing continental, island country, which everyone should visit at least once in life. It’s often identified as mega diverse country as it boasts a rich culture, fantastic wildlife, nice people, and a plethora of fun and interesting things to see and to do. Australia has literally everything, from the spectacular beaches, canyons, to breathtaking green forests to explore.
This pix of Australia is scary, if flood happen to occur there, everybody will die.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by winner01(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: One place I'd like to visit is Cuba because its close to Miami and then Greece. Make God bless me and the Man wey I go marry.
don't worry dear, God go bless us.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
b3llo: Amen sweet heart. I am working hard just to make life easy for both of us.

Okay o.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by jared007: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
What about wilberforce island in bayelsa state?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2014
winner01: don't worry dear, God go bless us.

Amen o.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
aminho: you are new on nairaland guy i dont post without photos so go chk the post i psted then come back and eat your words

Wow

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by BalogunTimmy: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Amen o.
Na all of dem u won marry... Abi na one man per island..??
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Maldives .......beautiful place.

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by aminho(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Jultee:

Wow
na u sabi woo
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Rexeffiom(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Simplestone: i tot i would see sambisa forest
Hahahaha, babe ur own no gud o. Sambisa forest isn't an island bt rather a tourist site
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Sheenor: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: These island countries are not to be missed, and we can’t just describe them. You really do have to visit them in person. I know these countries seem to be luxury, but I strongly believe that every person can visit at least one of these beautiful island countries. The difference is that some people can afford to do it now while others have to save money the whole year or two. Do you want to visit any of the countries mentioned above?

why not......Australia has been one of my favourite island country, hope i will visit there soon.....Never knew Japan and Greece is a island country.....tanks 4 sharing @op, yur post is very informative.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by sorom4: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lagos Island is surely one of the best. #winks
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by emmymdk: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bonny Island Rivers State

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by b3llo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Okay o.
Ooo... How romantic will it be.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Jogbojogbo: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Barbados is a place to visit.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 4. The Maldives

Not only is the Maldives one of the most beautiful island countries, it is also one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. Situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is made up of an entire series of incredible ancient coral reefs that grew up along the sides of ancient volcanoes. There is a magnificent ocean, with fascinating beaches and luxury resorts. If you are looking for the best honeymoon destination, the Maldives will be perfect for you.

Mauritius, Hawail, Madagasca these are beautiful Island countries aswel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos / 40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.