Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World (23642 Views)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Money good oh.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by amanda2013(f): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Who will tåke me to these interesting places.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
who took those lovely photos of Nassau? That is my home!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: One place I'd like to visit is Cuba because its close to Miami and then Greece. Make God bless me and the Man wey I go marry.
So without man you can't visit there if you hustle hard ..keep waiting for rich man wey go take you to cuba miami greece ...body go tell you when u grow white hair for ur papa house ...

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Revolva:
So without man you can't visit there if you hustle hard ..keep waiting for rich man wey go take you to cuba miami greece ...body go tell you when u grow white hair for ur papa house ...

Cuba is nice, but Miami is horrible!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by KillerBeauty(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sheenor:

why not......Australia has been one of my favourite island country, hope i will visit there soon.....Never knew Japan and Greece is a island country.....tanks 4 sharing @op, yur post is very informative.

Thanks alot too. It means so much
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by KillerBeauty(f): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cyberbaze: This pix of Australia is scary, if flood happen to occur there, everybody will die.

True
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
BadBoy25: I Love Japan and Japanese .
how could you forget Bahamas and Turks & caicos . oh I forgot it's part of the US . wink cool

Bahamas and TCI part of the US? You dey craze??

Turks and Caicos is a British colony and we in the Bahamas have been independent since 1973!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Revolva:

You obviously don't know how to read. Does it occur to you that i could have decided that i'd love to go with my husband?

Stay off my mentions if you don't have what to say.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Lamasta(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
I thought the Cuba is V/Island. I Will visit that island one cool day.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lamasta: I thought the Cuba is V/Island. I Will visit that island one cool day.

It is a very nice place, but a little bit cut off from the world and inconvenient. The internet service is practically nonexistent, for instance.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by obeski13(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
stineb1: This is incomplete without seychelles Island.
.u are correct

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Lamasta(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
momoyama:

It is a very nice place, but a little bit cut off from the world and inconvenient. The internet service is practically nonexistent, for instance.
You know if you haven't visit a place or a country you can't really tell how it looks , I just love there beaches though.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by obeski13(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
stineb1: This is incomplete without seychelles Island.
.u are right
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by jomek1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Waooo,I will soon take a vacation to Greece
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lamasta: You know if you haven't visit a place or a country you can't really tell how it looks , I just love there beaches though.

Our beaches are better. Of course I am biased, but I do think the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos are in a category of our own when it comes to beaches in the Americas, because we have no rivers to carry silt and pollution into the sea and because we sit on shallow banks. But I definitely recommend Cuba as a unique and very interesting and relaxing place. Far more to see from a cultural perspective and also more features like mountains, rivers, little villages etc.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by popson1st: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
ibrews: What is dis to a poor man like me......i never get money chop let alone vacation!

Believe
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
When it comes to America I give it to Hawaii the Holiday capital of the world
momoyama:

Our beaches are better. Of course I am biased, but I do think the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos are in a category of our own when it comes to beaches in the Americas, because we have no rivers to carry silt and pollution into the sea and because we sit on shallow banks. But I definitely recommend Cuba as a unique and very interesting and relaxing place. Far more to see from a cultural perspective and also more features like mountains, rivers, little villages etc.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lamasta: When it comes to America I give it to Hawaii the Holiday capital of the world

I love Hawaii. I have been there once and the place is lovely. But it is not in the Americas, meaning the continent of the Americas. It is in the Pacific, and is considered part of the continent of Asia.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by stinggy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Dude even ur name de scare me oooo shockedshockedshocked. U sure say u go foot our billscheesycheesycheesy *Unpacking my bags*
No dey fear joor. Bills on me bae. start packing ur bags, we'll be checking in 6:45pm. Malaysia Airline cheesy grin
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by single92(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
I prefer cuba....nice country
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
single92: I prefer cuba....nice country

Yes, to visit, but NOT to live.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
But why was I not born in one of those beautiful islands like cyprus, bahamas, seychelles e.t.c. Of all the places to be born it has to Nigeria. Just imagine owning a house and a little shop close to the beach in an island like cyprus. One would grow old gracefully without wrinkles, I tell you. Imagine a peaceful sunny life without Boko Haram, corruption, carbon pollution.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Onyenna(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
onihaxy: Cool
onihaxy! Nah hia u dey!?.... What's popping?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Dude even ur name de scare me oooo shockedshockedshocked. U sure say u go foot our billscheesycheesycheesy *Unpacking my bags*
shey my name dey okay?
i go treat u like an egg.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosag: But why was I not born in one of those beautiful islands like cyprus, bahamas, seychelles e.t.c. Of all the places to be born it has to Nigeria. Just imagine owning a house and a little shop close to the beach in an island like cyprus. One would grow old gracefully without wrinkles, I tell you. Imagine a peaceful sunny life without Boko Haram, corruption, carbon pollution.

I have never been to Nigeria, but I imagine there are very nice beaches there, too.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by BalogunTimmy: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
momoyama:

I have never been to Nigeria, but I imagine there are very nice beaches there, too.
yeah.. D sambisa beach is the best.. you must experiencce it in your lifetime,,
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
BalogunTimmy: yeah.. D sambisa beach is the best.. you must experiencce it in your lifetime,,

That's odd! According to Wikipedia, Sambisa is a forest
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by BalogunTimmy: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
momoyama:

That's odd! According to Wikipedia, Sambisa is a forest
according to liarpedia sambisa is a beach...
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by sniperwolf(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 7. Japan

I’m sure there’s no other place on the planet like Japan. It’s an island country where East meets West, the cultures do not clash, and where you will never feel bored. You will fill up on ramen, sushi, experience different culture, go hiking in the spectacular hills, and don’t forget to visit Tokyo. Tokyo’s bars, restaurants, pubs, and clubs are busy each night of the week. If you are a true shopaholic, Japan is a must visit place for you.

I thought Turkey is the only country where East meets West?
How can one explain how East meets West with Japan
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by MightyFortress: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: These island countries are not to be missed, and we can’t just describe them. You really do have to visit them in person. I know these countries seem to be luxury, but I strongly believe that every person can visit at least one of these beautiful island countries. The difference is that some people can afford to do it now while others have to save money the whole year or two. Do you want to visit any of the countries mentioned above?
yes I would like to visit Japan, Greece and the Philipines.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
MightyFortress: yes I would like to visit Japan, Greece and the Philipines.

I have been to both Japan and the Philippines and love them both, although they are very very different. Never been to Greece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Crashes Into Electric Pole Along Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu / Lagos State Ferry Service Set To Kick Off (PHOTOS) / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.