Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. (30888 Views)

Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / Lagos Opens Ultra Modern Cardiac And Renal Centre / Africa’s 1st Cardiac, Renal Centre Takesoff In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
Stolen money..Spits undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by mrvictor: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good news. Great news. Well done!t
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by zeedof(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi: How many percent ownership belongs to Tinubu and what is the name of the company that handled this job, also, care to tell us the cost of the project and when it started?
. You see now?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by sirwilly1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pls, I have a question. Is this medical centre meant for Lagosians alone, or can someone from any part of the country make use of it?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
All of the facilities shown on this thread are present in an average federal govt teaching hospital. The only difference is that the ones shown here are new. I know because I am part of the system.

Bottomline, having these facilities is not enough. The challenge is putting them to use to render AFFORDABLE services to the people on a consistent basis. And for that to happen, you need the right personnel/man-power and that cannot be captured on pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi: How many percent ownership belongs to Tinubu and what is the name of the company that handled this job, also, care to tell us the cost of the project and when it started?

I tire u̶̲̥̅̊ 4 oo, bros. Ć least, commend the good job first before casting aspersions. Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by delpee(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice one! Just like when I had to visit a new mother at the Ogba maternity centre. I was pleasantly surprised - not in anyway like the old heavily congested General Hospitals. Wish I took some pics.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is wonderful, this is a man who cares about his people unlike the other selfish ones who simply fly themselves and their family out for medical attention. I can't wait for Ambode to continue in Fashola's footsteps grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by bliss2al(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
CFCfan: Lovely! The Lagos State govt is doing well in providing quality health-care centres.
More grease to their elbows.

quality health care for rich niggers...u can't go there if ur pocket ain't heavy.. what's de essence if all men can't benefit from it...
#smiles

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
to be headed by consultant nurse and "consultant lab technicians "?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Mogidi: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
anago1000:

it will take you three lifetimes and 20 reincarnation to dechiper my written. its just my wicked way of putting words out of the brain power of r...etards. little wonder you are the poster boy of all kids suffering from mental congenital abnormalities, ranging from down syndrome to trismony 17'21'24 to Edward disease and cerebral palsy.

Ok, when you're able to write something intelligent, let me know, and as you said above its impossible to decipher your written.
It may make sense to you but rest of human race would find it, meaningless ranting. You have the debating skills of a 10yr old, am done with you. Bye
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
bliss2al:

quality health care for rich niggers...u can't go there if ur pocket ain't heavy.. what's de essence if all men can't benefit from it...
#smiles
Yeah, there should be some sort of health insurance scheme, either govt or private sector-driven, which should pay a portion of the treatment costs.
Then there would be no need to call on the public to donate money towards covering the medical bills of individuals who can't afford it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
sirwilly1: Pls, I have a question. Is this medical centre meant for Lagosians alone, or can someone from any part of the country make use of it?
Of course it's for every Nigerian from every part of the country

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by nagoma(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
PDP the sons of Satan will try to impeach this dynamic governor Fashola for his people oriented projects.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by kushsy: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Great project..weldone Gov fash.Me like but ohhhh,hope it doesn't. go like the 9ja way.....
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by jericco1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's beaurealful, my mb no reach to view the rest.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by shadowwalker101: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
The place is looking fine but come back in 2 years time. you will think its a pig farm.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
cruise14: Ibos must not be allowed to use this facility.

Please pass the message around, block ibos from working here and don't treat ibos. They are our enemies.
I can't believe mukina2 won't ban you for making such comment. all I'm waiting for is in 2 years time we shall see how clean the place is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / Combating Halitosis / Most Common Reasons For Missed Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.