Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. (30887 Views)

Lagos Cardiac Renal Facilities Pack Up(pic) / Lagos Opens Ultra Modern Cardiac And Renal Centre / Africa’s 1st Cardiac, Renal Centre Takesoff In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by JUHABACH: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
CFCfan: Lovely! The Lagos State govt is doing well in providing quality health-care centres.
More grease to their elbows.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by bankyblue(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Let check back in the next 6month,

Then I will comment

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by cybergee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
this a good job. at least foreign checkups will reduce.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by rozayx5(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme: Wow its nice to see Ekoile 2.0, Gwabe and the usual APC scu**ags back at reporting APC news. Nairaland was missing your vitroil. Am happy that you guys have recovered from the depression of losing Ekiti State and Nyako and the looming loss of Osun and the entire SW.

Now Fashola is the only shinning light that APC has got so i will let you rejoice for the few more months he has left as gov. for PDP will take over from him 2015.
Kudos to gov. fashol for building the cardiac centre, but like his other elitist projects i hope that ordinary lagosians will be able to afford the hospital bills. May he not charge the equivalent of the LASU fees!

cool cool
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Rastamann: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good Job!, one of the problems with Nigeria and is infrastructures is maintenance. I hope we can see these pictures again after one year and compare it to what we have now!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good! Kudos to the state government. But one thing still remains to be done. The pavement outside needs to be fixed.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
I can visit that hospital for a health reason. The inside is good enough.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
lovely
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by crusader01(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Kudos to Fashola!
OUR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS NEED URGENT ATTENTION TOO !!!
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by anonimi: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
NaLaugh: Looks decent. The question is what it would look like in 10 years.

10 years lohun lohun shocked
How many years since BRT buses were launched and they are already dilapidated and being pushed
This was a thread on the DEPLORABLE state of the Epe General Hospital, which is located in the original constituency of INDICTED Speaker Kuforiji:

Kazrem:

https://www.nairaland.com/1536965/deplorable-conditions-epe-general-hospital

I don't know a better place to put this but I have to ask myself, is this a hospital owned managed and financed by the state government?

Let me narrate my story to better explain the situation.
I brought my 75 years old mum for diabetes and hypertension treatment on Wednesday. Afte1 the normal formalties of regisration and payment of ward fee, she was admitted around 6:30pm (we actually arrived 2:30pm).

When she was placed on bed, the first thing I noticed was the mosquito net. I tell you, this net must have been there over 6 months unwashed! This didn't bother me much as I hoped there will be light and as a result fan will work which will prevent mosquito. But after about 20 minutes, I started feeling heat (me that is healthy oo).

I kept mute because I don't want to be observed. After about 10 additional minutes, (this was around 7pm) my mum said she was feeling heat as well. Won't there be light was the taught that came to my mind and soonest light came. Thank God. But guess what? This was PHCN light, it was Inverter so we can't use fan, only to see ourselves with the light.

By this time, mosquito has been doing their work seriously. "Is this how we will be till morning", I thought. After few minutes, i heard the sound of generator and additional light came up. I was happy and joyous. I went to fan regulator, but was shocked to see that the fan wasn't working! I tried it again and again, turned it 360 degree yet, it didn't work! Oh my God! What's this! I went to other regulators, I swear by God, in the whole ward, only 2 fans was working and infact it was just one, a visitor made extra effort to make the 2nd work.

Is Epe General Hospital not part of Lagos State owned hospital? The story didn't end there, not long after that the generator was switched off! The situation can't be explained. I felt pity not for myself but for my mum and other patients in Ward 2. How will a patient be in heat? How will they sleep with these mosquitoes? How will they use this net that is smelly? How this how more was running in my mind. Then I asked myself "is this a general hospital owned, managed and financed By Lagos State? May God help us.

Honestly speaking, in terms of treatment, they are very good. I can changes not only in my mum but also in other patients. But what about facilities?

Which is also as important as treatment. I can't use the toilet. Though its clean and okay but as for, i can't use it. This is what I have been seeing here at Epe General Hospital in the last 3 days.

I hope this will be on front page maybe it will be read by necessary dignitries.

When you have a CLUELESS person like Fashola as governor for seven years despite annual budget of almost N 500 billion, that is what you get.

* No tap water provision for all hospitals, houses, shops, offices, schools etc?
** Not enough schools and teachers for ALL children in the state?

So how will the CRC be maintained

Only GULLIBLE MUGUS won't see through the usual EMPTY, MEANINGLESS PROPAGANDA of these latter day progreThieves shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by fightforchange1(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice....who
Funded
It?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by kryptonia: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
Very nice. Hope they place capable people in charge, not trainers that'll experiment with people's lives

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
maintainize maintainize
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by ojeffo: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1: Lagos Opens First Ultra Modern Cardiac And Renal Centre

IF ANY DOCTOR GOES ON STRIKE IN DS FACILITY,..HE SHOULD BE SHOT IN D EYE
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by armyofone(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Really good looking. All hospitals in Nigeria should be made to look like this one.

Nice atmosphere and not looking like a place where the person is dead already coming in from the reception area.
Hopefully they will maintain it. Lagos state should hire the best maintenance organization.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Zionope: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi: How many percent ownership belongs to Tinubu and what is the name of the company that handled this job, also, care to tell us the cost of the project and when it started?
Bad belle no go kill u.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by anonimi: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
ojeffo:
IF ANY DOCTOR GOES ON STRIKE IN DS FACILITY,..HE SHOULD BE SHOT IN D EYE

Because the facility na im doctor go carry go market take buy wetin im with im family go chop, abi
I guess if our children are being taught in dilapidated public schools and by youth corpers instead of in solid buildings & by regularly recruited PROFESSIONALLY QUALIFIED teachers, one can expect the type of meaningless post above.
Chai we don suffer finish as certified MUMUs shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice!!.
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by jpphilips(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
EkoIle1: This is really a life and money saver considering the lives lost to kidney disease and other related medical conditions Nigerians travel abroad to treat with billions on Naira every year.

where will you get the donors? ojuelegba I guess
Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Beautiful! I hope measures ar in place for maintenance, as the main problem of Nigeria isn't infrastructural but that of maintenance.

Kudos to Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Looking nice grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eko is the prettiest face of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Bigsteveg(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
aguiyi: How many percent ownership belongs to Tinubu and what is the name of the company that handled this job, also, care to tell us the cost of the project and when it started?

Are u so dumb u can't even appreciate good thing in ur life? Even if Tinubu is the bricklayer, dis pictures am looking @ shows that @least the governor has its people in mind and may i also remind u that this facility is what people pay millions of naira for to get in germany, india and co.

Funny enough, u may be a jobless person who probably even did the NIS test recently, i have a simple question, for ur comment..how much did PDP pay u? Ohh, sorry, u dont exist in their dictionary.. Asssss

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by jjwaterfalls(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014

Bad bele!!!!

Anyway so I dnt waste my precious MB to reply antagonistic comment. Nigeria I think is high time we embrace d spirit of maintenance culture, it will make dis country a better place.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Timmy4wealth: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
. Can u pls direct ur stupid question to your state governor.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Vivipop(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Reading through the pages of this thread makes me want to puke,some people must have bagged a degree in cursing. Pls take your hatreds to some other place and spare us from reading through your venoms.Must everything be about APC and PDP? You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Back to the thread,nice one Gov. Fashola, this is really sophisticated,let's pray they maintain it.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS. by Unemadu: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
oduastates: Beautiful .
Omoluabis,
Building odua states brick by brick for the inevitable independence.
Unfortunately ,massive immigration will not allow odua states and allied citizens to enjoy these social services.
Every aspect of our social services is stretched to a breaking point.
Many indigens of osun state are enjoying maternal care in ondo state ,while osun provides ondo state with food and education.many Lagos indigens study in osun ,ondo and ekiti state ,while the graduates from those states get white collar jobs in Lagos. Ibadan supplies most of the poultry ,seedlings and raw material to the other states while other states live to chill out in Ibadan .
Ogun supplies the cement with which we build our cities ,while we appreciate ogun for Soyinka ,kutis,Awo ,solarin etc.
Yet some people will be asking for something that their own governors or president are too corrupt to contemplate providing.
Fashola saw a problem and he attacked it squarely .
This man is a genius to be able to function as well as he has done ,in such a chaotic city and lawless country, on basically a shoestring budget.
I have tried many times to get into his mind in order to understand his thinking process.
I know he would have love to impose order on the number of people who can reside in a building,get rid of all those ghettoes and room me , "I room you face me I face you", but the potential political cost from an absolutely deranged residents is something which must have been considered.Especially with a thieving and useless federal government who cannot even repair the apapa road through which they steal 3 trillion naira every year.
Guys ,all odua nationalist must take their game off the web to the streets .go out and educate the people why we need to get out of this country or at least inoculate ourself against the federal government,Nigerian politics and Nigeria .
SAY No APC vs PDP but ACN vs AD. Our own parties ,our own people ,our own elections ,our own destiny.
We know the game plan and that game plan has alway been to suffocate Lagos financially so as to cart away her advantages to other places.
Guess what,
It ain't gonna happen.
Odua states is coming .

Hahahaa delusion grandeur! haven't u heard Lagos wants nothing to do with your odua nonsense.

somebody please help this dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Combating Halitosis / 10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / Most Common Reasons For Missed Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.