Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,320 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is This Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Real (1407 Views)

Is This Real Or It's Photoshop? / is this real (pic) / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real by chidekings(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Is This Real by farano(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Extremely beautiful? shocked shocked shocked shey no be wetin I dey think o grin
Re: Is This Real by DrObum(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jude! Jude! Come hear ooooo! grin

Babe don finally chyke this boy oooo!

Anyway, this one is strong! cheesy
Re: Is This Real by Adaeze003(f): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
How do u knw she's into u? Do u like her?

Let's start 4rm there.
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Is This Real by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
She go soon tire sha......is just a matter of time..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Real by LaurelP(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
U toast girl, she gree for u, u come dey talk say u dey fear!
Wat exactly are u afraid of

3 Likes

Re: Is This Real by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations bro.

Just make sure you don't break her heart. She appears to be very passionate. Those kinda chics love or hate with passion o. So please for your own good be faithful.

If a breakup is imminent, let her be the one to initiate it. Just don't hurt her intentionally.

You're a lucky guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
chidekings: u know sometimes we are good at giving advices,but when it reach our turn we become confused......here is my case,i got this new frnd who is extremly beautiful and just a complete woman,she is so into me that am a bit suprised and afraid,cus i cant see the main reason she choose me out of many far richer guys i know that wanted to date her.......is she just infatuated or do she really love me,cus my problem is i wanted to put a stop to matters concerning women for the main time but she is giving me reasons that she will stick with me.
Atleast someone have made you to understand that love is not all about money. Fight your fears and step up your game. You have minor complex issues

1 Like

Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
chidekings: @adaobi.......its only a 5month old baby that wont know when a girl is into him.....at first i was happy cus i toasted her first but within the next three days she practically took over the whole thing,a day does not pass without up to 15 sms and countless calls and miss calls from her.....and her family is pretty well off.
ah! It is addiction bro, not love.
Re: Is This Real by zeb04(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
chidekings: @adaobi.......its only a 5month old baby that wont know when a girl is into him.....at first i was happy cus i toasted her first but within the next three days she practically took over the whole thing,a day does not pass without up to 15 sms and countless calls and miss calls from her.....and her family is pretty well off.
in a day 15sms and countless calls? Bros its eida you are exaggerating or not saying the truth at all. Anyways if she keeps on at these rate...she is going to suffocate you.
Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
onyaigo: She go soon tire sha......is just a matter of time..
Certainly

1 Like

Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
zeb04: in a day 15sms and countless calls? Bros its eida you are exaggerating or not saying the truth at all. Anyways if she keeps on at these rate...she is going to suffocate you.
It is possible sis, it is always like that when all these gals from rich home are inlove. They are always on your neck and every little thing hurts them.
Re: Is This Real by zeb04(f): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Tallesty1: It is possible bro, it is always like that when all these gals from rich home are inlove. They are always on your neck and every little thing hurts them.
am a lady.
Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
zeb04: am a lady.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked Sorry dear, I have edited it
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Is This Real by davno: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
How old is she?
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2014
davno: How old is she?

20 and am 22
Re: Is This Real by Adaeze003(f): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Haha! I get y you're freaked out, classic case of bushmeat chasing the hunter... cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Real by AdeniyiA(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Tymax: Congratulations bro.

Just make sure you don't break her heart. She appears to be very passionate. Those kinda chics love or hate with passion o. So please for your own good be faithful.

If a breakup is imminent, let her be the one to initiate it. Just don't hurt her intentionally.

You're a lucky guy.
great nd experienced advice.! nuff said
Re: Is This Real by AdeniyiA(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Tallesty1: ah! It is addiction bro, not love.
undecided tell me what love is.
Re: Is This Real by emmabest2000(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2014
farano: Extremely beautiful? shocked shocked shocked shey no be wetin I dey think o grin
what are u thinking ? grin
Re: Is This Real by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: undecided tell me what love is.
Love is a Lie used by guys to get free Sex and by girls to get the Money they didn't Work forgringringringrin
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Love is a Lie used by guys to get free Sex and by girls to get the Money they didn't Work forgringringringrin

i disagree with u on that bro
Re: Is This Real by Yemlizzy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Adaeze003: Haha! I get y you're freaked out, classic case of bushmeat chasing the hunter... cheesy cheesy
LMAO!
Re: Is This Real by Charles4075(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
@ Op. Stay clear from her, except you want another scenario of that incident. No one can be trusted.
Re: Is This Real by chidekings(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Charles4075: @ Op. Stay clear from her, except you want another scenario of that incident. No one can be trusted.

dont understand ur adivice
Re: Is This Real by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2014
chidekings: u know sometimes we are good at giving advices,but when it reach our turn we become confused......here is my case,i got this new frnd who is extremly beautiful and just a complete woman,she is so into me that am a bit suprised and afraid,cus i cant see the main reason she choose me out of many far richer guys i know that wanted to date her.......is she just infatuated or do she really love me,cus my problem is i wanted to put a stop to matters concerning women for the main time but she is giving me reasons that she will stick with me.
extremely beautiful indeed. I sure say she be obasanjo with bosoms
Re: Is This Real by omoelu1(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2014
15 SMS a day?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Issue:please Advise Me / A Question For The Ladies / How True Is Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.