Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption (2506 Views)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) / German Embassy And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
Why is it impossible to get appointment date after applying for indian visa online.

I applied for indian medical visa since 2/07/2014 and till now I have not been giving an appointment date, meanwhile someone told me if I give bribe to a certain man in the embassy, I will have the appoint ment date for visa processing.

Has anyone experienced this unprofessionalism of the indian consular
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
cowleg: Why is it impossible to get appointment date after applying for indian visa online.

I applied for indian medical visa since 2/07/2014 and till now I have not been giving an appointment date, meanwhile someone told me if I give bribe to a certain man in the embassy, I will have the appoint ment date for visa processing.

Has anyone experienced this unprofessionalism of the indian consular

i'm just coming from the embassy today too, my student visa got approved, but therez a man dat did d appointment for me he charged N2,500 or so to get the date, dat their stupid website isnt working, just ask for mr. segun around d embassy, or i can get u his numba 2mao
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
malikmoreni:

i'm just coming from the embassy today too, my student visa got approved, but therez a man dat did d appointment for me he charged N2,500 or so to get the date, dat their stupid website isnt working, just ask for mr. segun around d embassy, or i can get u his numba 2mao

I am not based in lagos, is it possible to fix
a date convienent for me... Can I have mr segun contact....gota pm you!

I want a medical visa, the invitation letter is already sent to consular...
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
cowleg:

His card is in my dad's office, but I'll try to get it this nyt
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
cowleg:

But ur date is going to be around 1st or 2nd week of august

08023342450 tell him ure in abuja sha, he might be able to help, let him give you date before u pay,he'll ask for the online code you were given, that NGALVblahblahblah stuff
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2014
malikmoreni:

But ur date is going to be around 1st or 2nd week of august

0802xxxxxxx tell him ure in abuja sha, he might be able to help, let him give you date before u pay,he'll ask for the online code you were given, that NGALVblahblahblah stuff

Thanks but I suggest you take off his number from this site, here is a public forum.
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by hightechIT: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2014
malikmoreni:

Bros how much is the visa fee, how long did it take to get the visa approved and lastly which of their embassy did you go? Thanks
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2014
hightechIT:

Bros how much is the visa fee, how long did it take to get the visa approved and lastly which of their embassy did you go? Thanks

N13,100 for studentz visa , lagos embassy
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by hightechIT: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
malikmoreni:

N13,100 for studentz visa , lagos embassy

Thanks.. but lastly how long did it take them to process your visa?
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
hightechIT:

Thanks.. but lastly how long did it take them to process your visa?

Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by olajohn909: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please I am having the same challenge I.was able to book appointment with Abuja but I have just been told that they won't attend to you of the passport is not issued in the North- mime was issued on Awka.

Please lemmie know if I were able to get the appointment and the visa generally, any info will be appreciated. I ma actually applying for visa to attend Estonia visa interview in new Delhi. .any idea on that too will ne helpful@ everyone.

thanks
Re: Indian Embassy And The Steeming Corruption by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
olajohn909: Please I am having the same challenge I.was able to book appointment with Abuja but I have just been told that they won't attend to you of the passport is not issued in the North- mime was issued on Awka.

Please lemmie know if I were able to get the appointment and the visa generally, any info will be appreciated. I ma actually applying for visa to attend Estonia visa interview in new Delhi. .any idea on that too will ne helpful@ everyone.

thanks
my passport was issued at awka and i have gotten date for appointment. I usually dont have problem with indian consular coz i have been visiting dat country on a yearly basis. Meaning i have genuine travel intentions.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back To UK / Which Can I Go With 450k Germany Or Dubai / Yorubas Are The Highest Ethnic Group In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.