Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) (4571 Views)

German Embassy, Booking An Appointment For Visa Interview Through The Website / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Its bieng frustrating after about a week of registering online for an indian visa av not bieng able to get an appointment date,it wasnt like this before. I just want to know why it is increasingly hard to get an appointment date at the indian high commission in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by nenergy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
They're EbolaPhobic I guess smiley
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Well.....u can never tell
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by kroomtravels: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
brandymcmb: Well.....u can never tell
Then pay the embassy a visit or call their help centers

1 Like

Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
kroomtravels: .
Then pay the embassy a visit or call their help centers
Hmmmm
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by sol007: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
brandymcmb:

I now have the link

pls whats the link
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by shuntel: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Hello pls what's d link? I have a patient with kidney disease and wld want to fly him urgently for surgery.pls
Re: Getting An Appointment Date At The Indian Embassy(nigeria) by Akeem1759(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
I so i definitely know what ur going thru cos same thing happen to me. Go to their website around 2am to 4am, it's only in the middle of the nite, u can get your appointment date on their website. It happens to me several times not until i was given this Idea by an Insider. If you are unable to get it after trying this steps, visit the Embassy Asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live & Work In Poland/singapore(earn Over $800 Monthly) / Top-10 Cheapest Nigerian Cities To Live / The Most Bizarre, Thrilling, And Unusual Driving Roads On Earth(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.