Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. (2186 Views)

Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. / Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by PapaBrowne(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2014
I need large tracts of rural farmland for a project to be situated in Edo state.
Anyone who knows of a community that is friendly and willing to engage in a large intergrated agric project should pls contact me.

email: papabrowne@gmail.com
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by Blackethics: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
U wil get frm edo state ministry of agriculture. Dey hv some arable farmlands in agonebode and other area
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by FarmTech(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Blackethics: U wil get frm edo state ministry of agriculture. Dey hv some arable farmlands in agonebode and other area
Do u hav an idea of hw much it cost?
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by Blackethics: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its not more than 5k per hecter. Dey also hv tractors. U can get more info on it frm Edo state ministry of agric

1 Like

Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by bintudon(f): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Gud morning, are u going into Poultry? I sell battery cage. That can contain 96 point of lay imported once and empty egg crate all in an affordable price. U can contact me 07031085295.
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Blackethics: Its not more than 5k per hecter. Dey also hv tractors. U can get more info on it frm Edo state ministry of agric

Thanks alot. Do you have a contact in the ministry I can communicate with directly? Or do we just walk in thier office and talk with anybody.

Once again, thanks a whole lot.
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by omotititi: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Bintudon....pls how much do you sell your battery cages and where are you located?
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by bintudon(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
47k and location kebbi but we do supply in diff state. My number 07031085295
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by hotmas911(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
Don't stress your self looking for farmlands. I am the biggest farmland seller in Nigeria We have thousands of acres of good fertile land for sale, lease or rent in Ogbomoso, Oyo state. Selling from N50,000 per acre and u can rent at 3k per year. TRACTORS are also available. Our lands are suitable for most crops. Good roads, peaceful and friendly people. 08060318769,09095658428, 08123235949. Mail me on dto911@gmail.com CHECK this link to know more about us https://www.nairaland.com/1808249/meet-hotmas911-most-trusted-biggest
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by FarmTech(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
So Papabrowne, have you finally gotten the land?
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by meemeee: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
FarmTech: So Papabrowne, have you finally gotten the land?

Yes please let us know if you've finally gotten the land
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by X2X(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blackethics: U wil get frm edo state ministry of agriculture. Dey hv some arable farmlands in agonebode and other area

I suspect you meant Agenebode? If this is the case then I would suggest that folks be careful because I understand that area is experiencing partial drought. I was told that the native farmers in these areas now travel down to Owan to farm because of this. Dont take my word for it though, do your own research.

@OP, it would be good if you could let us know whether you made any headway with the ministry.

X!
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Any offers
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by vera202(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
What size of land do u want?
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by PapaBrowne(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
vera202:
What size of land do u want?
50 Hectares for a start. Would take up to 200 hectares eventually.

What area do you have access to?? You can reply here or hit me up on papabrowne@gmail.com
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by molly16: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
PapaBrowne:

What area do you have access to?? You can reply here or hit me up on wenses @ farmforte . com

I can help get in in akoko edo area if you are still interested....
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by molly16: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
PapaBrowne:

What area do you have access to?? You can reply here or hit me up on wenses @ farmforte . com

I can help get in akoko edo area if you are still interested....
Re: Large Tracts Of Farmland Wanted In Edo State. by SABASTIEN(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello,i have a large piece of land measuring about 15 hectares in the northern part of edo state with survey plan,we r ready to partner with u and undertake this agricbiz,call me as no upfront payment is needed,08067480036

(1) (Reply)

Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) / My Tomato Trial Garden (with Photos) / Salmon Fish Available Now. The Benefits Are Many, You Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.