Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. (1202 Views)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by MissLeslie(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Maybe the Iranians developed some special Jew-guidance system or Jewdar for Hamas’ rockets, but considering how many times those rockets have fallen on Muslim houses and hit Muslims, the system seems to be a little defective. Or maybe those Muslims are really secret Jews.

Following are excerpts from an interview with Hamas Spokesman Fawzi Barhoum, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on July 11, 2014:
Fawzi Barhoum: We say to [Israeli Arabs],living in Haifa, Jaffa, Acre, Lod, Ramla, and the Negev: The rockets fired by the Al- Qassam Brigades will not hit you. We know those parts. We are familiar with the geography and with the history. Not a single Arab Palestinian child will be hit by one of our missiles. Our rockets are aimed at the Hebrews, the murderers, the Israelis, the criminals. Don’t be afraid. Go on with your everyday life, and celebrate our victory, just like we will celebrate it here, in Gaza.

We say to our people in Haifa: The missiles of Al-Qassam will not hit any Arab home. Rest assured, our missiles accurately target the homes of the Israelis and the Zionists. As Arabs, Muslms and Christians, you must support Gaza in the streets, by demonstrations, with slogans. You must besiege consulates of European countries
supporting the occupation.

Yeah. Those rockets have already hit Muslim homes. But the owners don’t seem to mind.

On Sunday, the M75 missile hit the front yard of Taher Tameem, 32, leaving a crater in the ground. The bomb’s blast blew out his living
room windows, and pierced the entrance to the home and its interior with shrapnel.

“This is so good,” agreed Tameem, the homeowner. “I saw the missile as a blessing from the sky, because it comes from Hamas. Good for Hamas!

But according to Hamas, Tameem might really be a Jew. Since their rockets are incapable of hitting Arab and Muslim homes.

Source= www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/hamas-tells-israeli-muslims-not-to-worry-their-rockets-only-hit-jews/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hamas-tells-israeli-muslims-not-to-worry-their-rockets-only-hit-jews
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by fitzmayowa: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2014
This guy is indeed drunk

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by nkpommpko(m): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Please move this to the comedy section.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Muslims are sick!!!
Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2014
I really will want to know what is going on between this two counties...move to FP
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by musty001: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2014
not scared of saying it!
MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF THIS WORLD!...they breed destruction,pain,sorrow etc all in the name of...

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by thegoodone2(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2014
okay
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by hurricaneChris: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Any of my children who comes home one day with quo'ran, I will tie hands and feet, rub salt on his body and allow my rottweiler to feed on his. Because am sure it's better he's dead than being a time bomb against 6 billion in the world. But if her chooses to be a pagan, I will tell him advantages and disadvantages of being a pagan and leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by 99100(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Isreal is destined to be strong in war and I mean to be undefeated in war otherwise her enemies around and within would have swallowed her.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by greatestman(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2014
hurricaneChris: Any of my children who comes home one day with quo'ran, I will tie hands and feet, rub salt on his body and allow my rottweiler to feed on his. Because am sure it's better he's dead than being a time bomb against 6 billion in the world. But if her chooses to be a pagan, I will tell him advantages and disadvantages of being a pagan and leave him.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by PheezyLee(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Muslims are sick!!!
Take it or leave it
musty001: not scared of saying it!
MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF THIS WORLD!...they breed destruction,pain,sorrow etc all in the name of...
greatestman:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They(enemies of islam) plan(against islam), Allah(SWT) plans as well &Allah is the best of all planners.
O' Allah grant our brodas n sisters in
Gaza d patience to pass thru dis phase
of trial, may u soften d heart of their
oppressors n may Allah grant all dat
have left Aljana Firdaus.
Oh Allah!unite this Ummah n lessen d
pains of our brodas n sisters in
palestines...

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by NighttWalker(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2014
This post is damn funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by juman(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2014
The arab leaders are worthless leaders.
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by musty001: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
PheezyLee:

They(enemies of islam) plan(against islam), Allah(SWT) plans as well &Allah is the best of all planners.
O' Allah grant our brodas n sisters in
Gaza d patience to pass thru dis phase
of trial, may u soften d heart of their
oppressors n may Allah grant all dat
have left Aljana Firdaus.
Oh Allah!unite this Ummah n lessen d
pains of our brodas n sisters in
palestines...
pls bro!
Stp decieving urself...u knw it,everybody knws it!
Lera!
Re: Hamas Tells Israeli Muslims Not To Worry,their Rockets Only Hit Jews. by doofanc: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2014
hurricaneChris: Any of my children who comes home one day with quo'ran, I will tie hands and feet, rub salt on his body and allow my rottweiler to feed on his. Because am sure it's better he's dead than being a time bomb against 6 billion in the world. But if her chooses to be a pagan, I will tell him advantages and disadvantages of being a pagan and leave him.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Before You Judge Israel Look At This And Be A Judge Yourself(pictures) / Ukraine Ends Bloody Battle For Mariupol, Evacuates Azovstal Fighters / Pakistani Acid Victim Commits Suicide ( Warning! Disturbing Image Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.