Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29685 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falaeā€™s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bukarmada: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
blocker: Will the North open a register for oil and gas and seaport benefits? Anyway kano state can send us back our corpers, doctors, engineers, their share of the Federal allocation not funded by their non-existent groundnut pyramid and come down to the east and take away their filthy beggars. That parasitic state has a large allocation far higher than what their shoe sinners contribute to the GDP of this Quantri. Nonsense.

I don't mind any comment. from BABY FACTORY products (South East).

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: earrings-hearrings, it-hit, eat-heat, aeroplane-heroplane, protein-protain grin grin grin grin
Earings-ealings,aeroplane-eyloplane,protein-plotein undecided

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by EasternLeopard: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Don't pity our petty traders. They gain nothing in the east.

Am talking about ur petty traders based in the North.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
EasternLeopard:

And to add to your point

Reduction of their economic activities.

I pity all those their petty traders

Just as the inhabitants of Plateau Borno Yobe etc are suffering due to massive migration so would they.

Why worry your head about other people's problems as if your own area is problem-free ? Long throat analyst.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
justi4jesu: Which way Nigeria

Bonjour monsieur. ou le lecon apres les numbres ? merci.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
MrT2011:

In your eternity you'll worship me.
cool

There is something terribly wrong with your head.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation: Arewa republic is rising. cool

Bravo. . . . . more grease...
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by tit(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
kill them all!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: come home? Lolzzzzzz, the abokis here are enough to make a nation, they couldn't stop using their uncircumcised cork. They won't like to come and contact leprosy and influenza from their ever suffering brothers over there grin grin grin

LOL, they must be keeping your ladies quite happy, so that is how you've been planning to cure your dwarfism, no wonder every now and again we are beginning to see a few tall nyamiris without flat heads - apparently thats how you also want dilute your evil wicked criminal genes.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

LOL, they must be keeping your ladies quite happy, so that is how you've been planning to cure your dwarfism, no wonder every now and again we are beginning to see a few tall nyamiris without flat heads - apparently thats how you also want dilute your evil wicked criminal genes.

Kikikikikikikiki cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper:

Bravo. . . . . more grease...

Thanks wink
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
nduchucks:

she eranko ni awon relative iwo ni, abi biri ni iwo na? dan tselewa
Imagine,u can even read and write in Yoruba,walahi Yoruba people are accommodating
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
ofenmanucom:
Kwara is a conquered territory

Is Benin not part of niger delta,yet they rather go with Yoruba same goes for Kwara,Ilorin and Kwara south are Yoruba in everything (dressing,food,language etc),yes Kwara is a northern state and so is Edo and itsekiri(from niger delta) and they are yorubas

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kabba7(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...this is day 3, i thought u guys were telling southerners to vacate the north in 2weeks, hw cm dz development now. Have u guys turned cowards?

The message is a simple response to the very wise idea of some inordinate states that harass should register in their enclave what that directive and proposed lS saying vacate our houses as our children coming back home will need to use them meanwhile at about. 0620am yesterday Friday one igbo governor was labouring trying to deny the directive in his state to hausas resident to register .
I think the directive by the northern youths is very correct to give the northeeners a breathing space .

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Some perpetual vagabonds craving for diaspra domination have been clamouring for state of origin to be replaced with state of birth or residence. When the loud-mouthed, cowardly fools faced their lords and masters at the national conference, they got intimidated and timidly kept mute about the issue. This latest Kano issue has made matters worse for them. I hope this will not lead to high cases of suicide or hypertension amongst these vagabonds. Meanwhile, more grease to the Kano group. To your tents, oh Israel. Everyone for himself and God for us all. Had it not been predicted that GEJ would be the last president of an entity called Nigeria and that it may not survive 2015 ? Did anyone ever expect it to happen all of a sudden ? Ofcourse not. Certain events must serve as catalysts which are what we are witnessing. Only those who allowed themselves to be caught napping due to procrastination would have themselves to blame because am sure that no matter how peaceful it might unfold, there may likely be collateral damages due to deep-rooted pent-up fury.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by kabba7(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
lol...this is day 3, i thought u guys were telling southerners to vacate the north in 2weeks, hw cm dz development now. Have u guys turned cowards?

The message is a simple response to the very wise idea of some ibo states that hausas should register in their enclave. what that directive iS saying vacate our houses as our children coming back home will need to use them meanwhile at about. 0620am yesterday Friday on voa hausa one igbo governor was labouring trying to deny the directive in his state to hausas resident to register .
I think the directive by the northern youths is very correct to give the northen youths a breathing space .
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

There is something terribly wrong with your head.

Haahahahaa!!! - That's what they always say when we begin.

We shall live thousands years using our wings to fly around our village and shiting on your heads; biting you, tormenting you into our hell, through out our majestic realm.

Hahahahahahaaa!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
undecided
MrT2011:

Haahahahaa!!! - That's what they always say when we begin.

We shall live thousands years using our wings to fly around our village and shiting on your heads; biting you, tormenting you into our hell, through out our majestic realm.

Hahahahahahaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
tonychristopher: I love this. This will make Biafra actualizations so easy

I pray it sails through

Stupid aboki
Mumu. No be una start am?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
yemaldo:
Earings-ealings,aeroplane-eyloplane,protein-plotein undecided
parlour as kpalor and chest as shest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: parlour as kpalor and chest as shest cheesy cheesy cheesy
Inferior-infelior,original-oliginal grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
tonychristopher: I love this. This will make Biafra actualizations so easy

I pray it sails through

Stupid aboki
Ode. No be una start am?
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by bakrina: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Yessssss ! And my aboki brothers have finally accepted to open the DOORS for Nigeria to entre into the world of. Disintegration!!! Were the southerners thinking the abokis will just close eyes and ears to the Abia state drummmmssss of war? Naaaaa! I don't think so! Oya make the war begins! Make we all join hands together and send this hopless country to second civil war biafra will be a chicken fight!

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

no nah, aboki style of being tall is always an awkward style with long limbs like goro, black skin and rusty teeth, if I start to abuse aboki today, we no go finish! But you can be my guest. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
yemaldo:
Inferior-infelior,original-oliginal grin
china as shina, chinchin as shinshin. Ejo e fun mi ni shinshin grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by victord1st: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
lygn19:
when we re done, at least all dz ediots wud know dat nobody has monopoly of violence.

They will fold their hands watch u kill them.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by semitunde: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
waternogetenemy:

And that alliance is impossible right? Ok!

That neighbour nation will be yorubas abi? I pity u people wat will come out of that.

Keep decieveing urself about ur relevance once Nigeria is over, i can bet u that Biafra will be as distant as Cameroon to watever is left of Nigeria and we will strive to open positive relationship eastwards and south of Africa. U can strive with ur neighbours north and west, not bothered.

That is not Biafra problem. Terorist are terrorist and the international community will respond as capable entities as the UN are still in force. Geographical boundaries must be respected and sovereignty recognized. Otherwise UN sanction and invasion.

Look Nigeria as big as it is, was useless against tiny Cameroon with regards to Bakassi, out-shined by Ghana, wat desperate nonsense are u typing?
Biafrans will be better off outside Nigeria.

Well, think what you want. It won't stop fate. I will prefer a peaceful Biafra honestly.

But then again, you have no say in what becomes of the Igbo destiny in this nation. Same. for others like you.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
omololu2020: cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
victord1st:

They will fold their hands watch u kill them.
oh! We are the people that are paralysed abi. Mumu
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: earrings-hearrings, it-hit, eat-heat, aeroplane-heroplane, protein-protain grin grin grin grin
run - lun
brought - blut
sugar - chugar
fly - fry grin

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
harudankasim:

Till then o ewu let ur people start the war decentralized
People ho don't have a single spear head leader think they can stand united as biafra how can they north and west ever allow U into power wen from time immemorial U lack any form of leadership taking decisions in ur lands like barbarians ojukwu carry unna enter war leave unna waka go.

Karma has already catchup upon you.

Nijeriya is doomed forever.

Calamity is your biitch!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
harudankasim:

Till then o ewu let ur people start the war decentralized
People ho don't have a single spear head leader think they can stand united as biafra how can they north and west ever allow U into power wen from time immemorial U lack any form of leadership taking decisions in ur lands like barbarians ojukwu carry unna enter war leave unna waka go.

Karma has already catchup on you.

Nijeriya is doomed forever.

Calamity is your biitch!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / Atiku Abubakar Hails Pastor Adeboye, Says Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Him / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.