Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners (29683 Views)

Amaechi At National Assembly For Budget Defence Today - Photos / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Awoofawo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
BreakingNEWS: Bomb explosion rocked Onitsha

Arewa Republic being expecting Igbo nuke soon in Kano!cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola:
run - lun
brought - blut
sugar - chugar
fly - fry grin
manchester as mansheter, pan cake as kpan kay, watch as watshi, assembly as azzembly grin grin grin shey oma lo si azzembly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MrT2011(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
harudankasim:

Till then o ewu let ur people start the war decentralized
People ho don't have a single spear head leader think they can stand united as biafra how can they north and west ever allow U into power wen from time immemorial U lack any form of leadership taking decisions in ur lands like barbarians ojukwu carry unna enter war leave unna waka go.

Karma has already catchup on you.

Nijeriya is doomed forever.

Calamity is your biitch!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: parlour as kpalor and chest as shest cheesy cheesy cheesy
country - contly or contree
rough - lof

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola:
country - contly or contree
rough - lof
yorubas will call mango as mangoro, cashew as casue and chicken as shicken. Mo fe la mangoro grin grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: no nah, aboki style of being tall is always an awkward style with long limbs like goro, black skin and rusty teeth, if I start to abuse aboki today, we no go finish! But you can be my guest. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Troglodyte, go back to your cave.

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by giles14(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Hehehe. That post pain you wella.
no be small everything if no be pres jona name south east apple cos am.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

Troglodyte, go back to your cave.
not until you go back to your desert where blindness is the order of the day, ofcourse I know you are yorubas. Go back to your rustic omi yale ibadan. grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Mogidi: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
At last the SW is about to be annexed into Arewa republic, and you guys can take the Afemais and Akoko-Edo people with you.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: yorubas will call mango as mangoro, cashew as casue and chicken as shicken. Mo fe la mangoro grin grin grin grin
pronounce - plonaos
call - coru
carry - calie
flat headed ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola:
pronounce - plonaos
call - coru
carry - calie
flat headed ppl.
wanna have some mangoro? grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by 1stola: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: wanna have some mangoro? grin grin grin
TANK you.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by target007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hello Guys,

Are you interested in generating another income such as working from home at your own time?

Check it out from this site:http://acneuro.co.uk/

Use this Group ID : 8870347031

You will not be disappointed!!!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

What is this untamed animal saying? undecided

Thats what you get when you succeed in caging an uncultured criminal and deny him the liberty to commit further crime, he goes raving mad.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
anago1000:

bwahhaaaaaaa we know how your kinsmen are used for firearms practice in southeast Asia for there affinity to drug peddling.

same way south Africa police know you guys for your superiority in crimes....

let go there....chuba okadigbo is saint ditto for Jim nwogbodo, emeka offor, Arthur nzeribe, Vincent ogbulafor and the orji brothers.... Igbo's are do dubious they organize a 1000000 man match in solidarity for abacha. why we fought him to stand still to get democracy and send him to hades. the only thing Igbo's have ever fought for in this nation is their stomach.

GBAM !!! Babanla Word.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Ayesman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ba matsala..... Let them get registered straight away! Ko kuma uban kowa ya koma gida, muga uban da zai sha wahala. Maganar banza!

4 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by PenSniper: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
yemaldo:
True talk,they did it once,during the biafra war,they keep shouting igbo people were massacred,what about the niger deltan killed by igbo people?

And they used people from niger delta and calabar-ogoja as human shields protecting igbos from harm., The bulk of the casualties in the war were these innocent people.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Willy1willy: I like the way the country is heading, DEATH TO NIGERIA

If Nigeria wasn't this kind of country you would be licking your wounds in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: not until you go back to your desert where blindness is the order of the day, ofcourse I know you are yorubas. Go back to your rustic omi yale ibadan. grin grin grin

I would gladly accept blindness and a life in the desert than life in the den of monstrous beasts that feast on their own kind - in fact even very few of the wildest animals do that.

BTW, I am a proud northerner, a Hausa/Fulani Muslim, who has no reason to hide his ethnic/religious identity; if in doubt, check my profile, handle and posts - my signature says it all.

Obviously, your problem is that you cannot fathom how an Aboki (who you so much underrate) could actually checkmate you at your own game, which explains why you have to assume that I must be Yoruba - unfortunately you've been brainwashed for far too long about your supposed superiority over northerners; its all a fallacy, wake up and smell the coffee as there are many more smarter Abokis than myself ready and waiting to confront your arrogant stupidity both in war and in peace - which ever you may choose, so bring it on.

8 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
arewafederation:

Carry your flat head comot from my front.
i sincerely doubt the abokiness of this fellow. an aboki can't write like this... his words and language terms are too southernish. 'impersonator'
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by blackprowler: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
May all your tribal identities send you to where you deserve. My prayer for tribal jingoists in Nigeria (majority). Since you're unable to learn from other countries' tragedies from same reasons, you must suffer same, with me safely out. I am a citizen of the world
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
PenSniper:

Thats what you get when you succeed in caging an uncultured criminal and deny him the liberty to commit further crime, he goes raving mad.
cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by arewafederation: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
undecided
Danrizzle: i sincerely doubt the abokiness of this fellow. an aboki can't write like this... his words and language terms are too southernish. 'impersonator'
Tell how an aboki writes.
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
londoner: Its fair though. If other states can do that, and other acts which is directed towards "non indigenes" as far as "deportation", then I don't think people should complain abut this.

I think its about time that everyone is registered in every state, no matter if you are originally from elsewhere or not.

Its long overdue that the authorities should have more accurate knowledge of individuals which make up communities under their care/jurisdiction.

Why are you trying too hard to bring the Lagos deportation thing into this, when it has absolutely nothing to do with it? If you had any ounce of brain cells, you would know this is a "reaction" to the "action" of your people's ethnic profiling of Northerners in your part of the country. It's tit for tat - so stick to that and stop chasing shadow everywhere. And didn't you support the same action on a next thread, you pretentious little girl?

Grow up, fake fvck.

3 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
cbrass:

This was how the Civil war started

Which history are reading?

There was electoral violence especially in West, mastermined by the politicians.

The military intervened and unforrunately majority of the leaders by virue of flare for education were Igbos.

Political leaders were killed with exception of Zik and while the plotters arugued it was a case of ommision by mistake, the North said it was a delibrate ommision!

Thus, the coup was called an "Igbo coup".
A Revenge started but instead of among the political class or the military, it was against the civilians.

Igbos and whoever looked like them were slaugtered in their hundreds of thousnads. A revenge coup eventually followed but the attack on civilians contnued.

The federal military government could not stop it, until our people decided to secede from Nigeria.

Biafra was declared and Nigeria started the war by attacking Biafra!

Concerning the current situation, I love the development, Nigeria is not one, was never one and will never be one!

Biafrans come back home! He that have ears, let him hear!
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by sagagi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
When Rochas started registering notherner nobody complain...........chai dia issss god oooooo cheesy
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki:

I would gladly accept blindness and a life in the desert than life in the den of monstrous beasts that feast on their own kind - in fact even very few of the wildest animals do that.

BTW, I am a proud northerner, a Hausa/Fulani Muslim, who has no reason to hide his ethnic/religious identity; if in doubt, check my profile, handle and posts - my signature says it all.

Obviously, your problem is that you cannot fathom how an Aboki (who you so much underrate) could actually checkmate you at your own game, which explains why you have to assume that I must be Yoruba - unfortunately you've been brainwashed for far too long about your supposed superiority over northerners; its all a fallacy, wake up and smell the coffee as there are many more smarter Abokis than myself ready and waiting to confront your arrogant stupidity both in war and in peace - which ever you may choose, so bring it on.

tell that to the namas in the north, we know what you yorubas do on nairaland, its a gene of deceit passed on from your ancestors. Go and ask the likes of odinma1 who claims igbo, ikwerreboy who claims ikwerre and orlando owoh who claims itshekiri, yours isn't surprising. grin grin grin
Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by MeAboki(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^You are merely mirroring your own mindset of lying, cheating and deceit typical of your ilk, keep on deceiving yourself - underrate Aboki at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
MeAboki: ^^^You are merely mirroring your own mindset of lying, cheating and deceit typical of your ilk, keep on deceiving yourself - underrate Aboki at your own risk.
bobo, quote me. I put it to you that you are a yoruba, prove me wrong. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by odinma1: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
customized13: tell that to the namas in the north, we know what you yorubas do on nairaland, its a gene of deceit passed on from your ancestors. Go and ask the likes of odinma1 who claims igbo, ikwerreboy who claims ikwerre and orlando owoh who claims itshekiri, yours isn't surprising. grin grin grin

What exactly is your problem? Why are you always mentioning my name? Why are you obsessed with me?

Bia warn yourself abeg.

I am a full blooded Igbo man, proudly Anambrian!

Just because I do not share your bigoted and evil hatred for all Non-Igbo people does not mean I am not Igbo. Grow up please

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

1 Like

Re: Group Sends Bill To Kano Assembly For Registration Of Southerners by LoveDecay(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

What exactly is your problem? Why are you always mentioning my name? Why are you obsessed with me?

Bia warn yourself abeg.

I am a full blooded Igbo man, proudly Anambrian!

Just because I do not share your bigoted and evil hatred for all Non-Igbo people does not mean I am not Igbo. Grow up please

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

I wonder what ibo land would be without Anambra !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Maryanne Moghalu: I Opened The 'First' Nail Studio In Tanzania / Atiku Abubakar Hails Pastor Adeboye, Says Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.