Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,285 members, 7,826,121 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki (1402 Views)

Students Visa: Attn Funkybaby, Akolawole, Mr Pataki, Others / @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. / @akolawole,vor,funkybabe, Mr Pataki And Other Lecturers On This Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2008
Has anyone flown Bellview from Heathrow to Lagos and back? Kindly share your experience(s). The phone service (enquiry) wasnt really the best and I'm wary of being left stranded on an island as we typically choose to treat ourselves to sub-standard values.

@Funky
How u dey? Been a while.

@Mr Pataki & Akolawole
Greetings.

@Paribus
, I'd always remember.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by paribus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
Hey D10, how you dey.  I have not directly experienced Bellview flight to London - almost did on my way over here but had to settle for Virgin Nigeria then but only due to flight availability reasons. I'll say your phone experience might not be a direct reflection of the quality of their flight services but I might be wrong.

For a lot of Nigerian companies, we still have some way to go in the aspect of on-the-phone-customer services, GTB is an exception though in my opinion. I take it that you've completed your thesis and heading back home? Best wishes. Regards
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2008
Indeed, the thesis and entire degree are done. Still feels like yesterday.

I'm really hoping the service at Bellview will be worth the whole effort. Nice to read from you again.

Cheers.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by ikeyman00(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2008
welll dnt know, but say i knew friends that did flew bellview. so i think its ok

lets not be too hard, with the so called london there are lots of company with PR wahala, hey ask the watch dog?
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by igbogolo: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2008
a friend of mine came back with bellview in september. he was pleasantly surprised
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by demi2008(f): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2008
Well my sister booked a ticket with bellview last week on the phone not taking into consideration their poor customer service on the phone and she was asked to pay into their account because they dont take payments by credit or debit cards and was told to fax her reciept to them and she would be sent her ticket via her email she paid on friday and gave them a call and she was told their fax machine was bad that she should try resending it on Monday. First thing monday morning she sent them the fax and up till mid day she did not see any ticket she gave them a call in the afteernoon around 2pm and she was told it would be sent to her email box not sent to her postal address oooo but up till this morning nothing has showed up. How many seconds does it take to issue an e-ticket? How come an international airline like bellview does not have a good website where you can do everything online? How come you cant pay over the phone. The worst is their customer service its exceptionally poor i pray and hope their flight would not be as poor as their customer service the only good thing about them is the price she paid for the ticket. Would not fly with them personally.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by igbogolo: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2008
well i hope the not too good customer service wont affect your sisters flight experience.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by LondonCool(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2008
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2008
@demi2008
Indeed, a similar experience to ur sister's is the main reason I started this tread. I phoned up and after a terribly bad phone conversation (I repeat terribly bad) I was booked for a return flight. Now, I've been asked to pay into thier account or come in to pay at the office on or before a set deadline. I think I prefer the later option. Thats how far I have gone. Now I know that every human interaction has its share of poor delivery and that some people might see this as hating but how can an international airline in this day and age tell a customer say them no recieve the fax sake of say dem fax machine no good. Can you imagine?

To be honest, their fare is really enticing and I know you should expect a lower quality of service in return for a cheaper fare. But at least there should be some decency. Abeg do let us know when your sis's ticket finally arrives.

@Londoncool
I dont really care about the loads of pidgin spoken aboard. I speak and understand pidgin too. grin The most important thing is that the flight meets International Aviation Safety Standards and that passenger safety is guranteed as much as is humanly possible. Bellview has hurt us before, I do not wish for my family to be hurt again.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by Pataki: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2008
@ D10,
Hiya, longest time! How are you doing? Sorry I do not know much about Bellview, I have never taken them though. So I may not be of much assistance there. embarassed
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by Akolawole(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2008
@D10

Hi bro

You just leave us for this corner.

How everything sha?
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Haba, out of sight no be out of mind now, lol. Hope say u dey sha.
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by kokorunna(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2008
There is no way in this world will I travel with Bellview Airline again from London to Lagos.

The airline was very dirty, their staff were rude and lastly their food was horrible. Unless you are looking for an extremely cheap flight to travel to Nigeria then I will recommend it except that no way in this WORLD.

www.moneysaversforum.com grin
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2008
just popped in to say
Hi!

seems my resident student is no longer one

just take virgin jare , no be home you dey come
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Salsera,

Hiya, been a while. What u been up to?

Can't believe you actually left Resident Student the first, to sort out his terribly hectic existence as an international student all alone, lol

Na waa for you oh, u no try at all cry
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by demi2008(f): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2008
My sis got her ticket last week Tue but u need to see d e-ticket she was sent it just like all these stupid spam messages you will think it was written in chinesse only them can decode it you would to strain ur eyes and upgrade ur IQ to be able to read it. Chai no way for Bellview with me
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
haba!!

i actually left msgs for u on other threads u commented on,
na u no reply
i s'pected u were eating muffins with the Queen then grin

wow so u're back in one piece!

Thank God say you know 'drown' for yonder

so what next?
Re: Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki by D1O(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2009
Salsera

how u dey? For some twisted reasons I have not seen ur messages till now. It appears i dont get notified of replies on threadds after a certain point.

oh well I just dey oh, returning back to the UK after a three week christmas holiday in 9ja, so much fun.

hw far? wey ur email e get gossip wey i wan give u, for ur eyes only, lol

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Around Naija: Add Yours Here / Schooling In Canada Lambton College / Lagos To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.