Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

@ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. (2284 Views)

Bellview Lhr -los And Back. Any Experiences? Attn: Funkybaby, Paribus, Mr Pataki / Students Visa: Attn Funkybaby, Akolawole, Mr Pataki, Others / @akolawole,vor,funkybabe, Mr Pataki And Other Lecturers On This Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
Hi,
I ve applied for student visa twice and denied becos of;
1st refusal,I was denied becos i forget to explain what i did for 3 years gap between my secondary;and before i
entered University,in which i explained at my 2nd application.At my 2nd application,i also denied becos of my sponsor
biz details.i.e my uncle.Now i want to use my In-law as my Uncle,who is leaving at UK as my Sponsor.Can i use him
and what and what he needs to send to me?I want to pay my remaining balance of my school fees this week.
Your advice is highly needed becos i am planning to apply at mid of this month.
10KS in advance.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
Your answer is highly needed.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
mayayi:

Hi,
I ve applied for student visa twice and denied because of;
1st refusal,I was denied because i forget to explain what i did for 3 years gap between my secondary;and before i
entered University,in which i explained at my 2nd application.At my 2nd application,i also denied because of my sponsor
biz details.i.e my uncle.Now i want to use my In-law as my Uncle,who is leaving at UK as my Sponsor.Can i use him
and what and what he needs to send to me?I want to pay my remaining balance of my school fees this week.
Your advice is highly needed because i am planning to apply at mid of this month.
10KS in advance.

It's unfortunate that many genuine applicants like yourself are turned down because of the "sins" of the dubious ones, these abuse of privileges have really succeeded in making the ECOs identify visa applicants in Nigeria as potential problem on immigration matters, so the visa officers would refuse an applicant for the  most feeble excuses which are otherwise ridiculous to our sensibility.
  You said you're going to use your in-law as your uncle, i don't know what positive effect this will have because, i neither know what surnames are involved nor how you're going to do the paper work to correspond. . . Are you sure of what you're saying, But, do you really think you need to change the family relationship?
   You really have to be careful with documentations because, your application will be refused once the ECO observes anything questionable, and that might stand against you in any other application you make then after.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by vikiviko(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2007
When applying, make sure your documentation is in consonance with your previous applicationS.

Your sponsor can always change but the details must be clear.
His/her relationship with you must carefully be defined.

His/her origin of funds must be explained.
EmploymenT hisitory if employed, business details if self employed.

His/her financial documents be it bank statement or other must commensurate with your planned expenditure over a period of time.

What level of education are you applying for, graduate or undergraduate?

All the best
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2007
mayayi:

Hi,
I ve applied for student visa twice and denied because of;
1st refusal,I was denied because i forget to explain what i did for 3 years gap between my secondary;and before i
entered University,in which i explained at my 2nd application.At my 2nd application,i also denied because of my sponsor
Your advice is highly needed because i am planning to apply at mid of this month.
10KS in advance.

What ever u wanna study in london why dont you do it in Nigeria or why dont you appeal you have being denied twice. i did my masters in Nigeria in fact UNILAG cause i wasnt granted an F1 visa that was some few years back, You would be denied again and again i'd advice that you appeal and stop re applying. Something am sure about is that no application is 100 percent accurate sometimes the ECO overlook some points and ur visa is granted while sometimes they just give reasons for denial if they dont want you in london. you sound too desperate already and once they understand that you are desperate you could be denied 100 times in a month. thats my opinion though.

And please next time you have issues i;d advice you throw it open instead of mentioning names dont you think new pple join this forum every second and that some with informations might just mind there business and read through. The names of pple u mentioned are just like you too they need visas too to move from there present locations. especially if its a study visa
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by ArmedLion(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2007
imao i wonder how many 23 years old guys in naija have obtained their "masters degree" and have had 2 years work experience. this dan must be a genius, i envy o
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2007
Armed-Lion:

imao i wonder how many 23 years old guys in naija have obtained their "masters degree" and have had 2 years work experience. this dan must be a genius, i envy o

Old man u have not seen it b4 abi, Dont be surprised o thats the situation i be small boy with GUTS make u no shout IMAO ok i did my masters in UNILAG MSC MARKETING. ACHUMBA was The HOD of my department BUSINESS Administration. applied for my masters at the american embassy 2004 10th of august immediatly i graduted served my country in Bauchi all hail WAILO CAMP and am stll in my early 20ss so no shout IMAO. Any question am waiting.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2007
I really appreciate all your responds,but i still need more advice from the house.
Besides,anybody can respond.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by NVME1: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
all the best
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by NVME1: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
calm down DUDE cool
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by ArmedLion(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
Dantecmu:

Old man u have not seen it before abi, Dont be surprised o thats the situation i be small boy with GUTS make u no shout IMAO ok i did my masters in UNILAG MSC MARKETING. ACHUMBA was The HOD of my department BUSINESS Administration. applied for my masters at the american embassy 2004 10th of august immediatly i graduted served my country in Bauchi all hail WAILO CAMP and am stll in my early 20ss so no shout IMAO. Any question am waiting.
you have masters degree, have done your nysc, now have 2 years work experience, and you r just 23? hmm, don't know what to say lipsrsealed
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by eryck(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
   Your In-law cannot certainly be your Uncle if he is not sharing the same surname with you (because he got married to your sister).
Consistency matters alot in any application you make please don't jeopardise your chance. I will personally advice you to indicate him as your In-law in your next application. All you need do is to draft a convincing Letter of sponsorhip from your inlaw stating his genuine intentions of sponsoring you & what he stand to benefit from the venture thats all.
  I have seen peeps given visa using inlaw as sponsor & yet denial using uncle or parents.What really matter is finance & credibility.
ALL THE BEST
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by eryck(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2007
@mrpataki,funkybaby,VOR,Akolawole

Can u apply for schengen visa with a passport that was stamped refusal by UK visa consular precisely 27th August 2007.
I learnt its suppose to be after 6months

The Question is, since UK is not schengen does the 6months wait also applies if I want to apply for schengen?? (VISIT)
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2007
10ks to eryck.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2007
eryck:

@mrpataki,funkybaby,VOR,Akolawole

Can u apply for schengen visa with a passport that was stamped refusal by UK visa consular precisely 27th August 2007.
I learnt its suppose to be after 6months

The Question is, since UK is not schengen does the 6months wait also applies if I want to apply for schengen?? (VISIT)

The UK embassy is entirely independent from the Schengen agreement, so, the six months regulation does not apply in the case whereby one has been granted or refused a UK visa.
  While your Schengen visa application has got nothing to do with your UK visa refusal(s) and it therefore should be treated in its own merit, but it's considerable important to acknowledge the fact that a refusal stamp in a passport is questionable. . .
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mayayi: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ Mr pataki,Akolawole Vor ,Londoncool,Salsera,Funkybabe and those that know much more about Uk student visa should contribute to my topic.

10ks in advance
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by eryck(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Vicjustice

Thank you very much for the reply. I will then go ahead with my visit application. What are my chances of been granted if the application will be treated based on its merit,
ONCE AGAIN THANXXX
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by eryck(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
@mayayi
thanks anyway, sorry if am deviating from the initial topic, i just had to drop that quest to clearify somethins.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2007
Armed-Lion:

Ha, Bros. . ., as if you're a new guy in this forum, you mean you don't know this guy Dantecmumu? You apparently believed him because you don't know him, those who know him know that he's a little kid, but a big liar. . . don't mind him. How that side. . , make you halla me, ok?

Dantecmu:

Old man u have not seen it before abi, Dont be surprised o thats the situation i be small boy with GUTS make u no shout IMAO ok i did my masters in UNILAG MSC MARKETING. ACHUMBA was The HOD of my department BUSINESS Administration. applied for my masters at the american embassy 2004 10th of august immediatly i graduted served my country in Bauchi all hail WAILO CAMP and am stll in my early 20ss so no shout IMAO. Any question am waiting.
@ Dantecmumu, I think it's time you learn from Jayon and get to be honest grin

Armed-Lion:

you have masters degree, have done your nysc, now have 2 years work experience, and you r just 23? hmm, don't know what to say lipsrsealed
I like to believe that you're ironical
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2007
Dantecmu:

And please next time you have issues i;d advice you throw it open instead of mentioning names don't you think new people join this forum every second and that some with informations might just mind there business and read through. The names of people u mentioned are just like you too they need visas too to move from there present locations. especially if its a study visa

I am certain there are many kids like you, who run around on the forum, lying here and there. If your name was not mentioned, should not be an issue to you.

It is high time you start saying the truth, just as Jayon your oga has done.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ mayayi,
I have gone through some of your postings here, and seriously I dont think there is anything I can contribute to your case. All has been said to help you further.

As well, to be sincere, I find your English appalling for a University graduate. If you still have any issues of concern, please feel free to raise them. Most of your enquiries have already been severely dealt with in the Visa Appeal Thread.

Take time to go through it all.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
mrpataki:

As well, to be sincere, I find your English appalling for a University graduate.

I observed the same, but fear no let me point finger lipsrsealed
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2007
mrpataki:

I am certain there are many kids like you, who run around on the forum, lying here and there. If your name was not mentioned, should not be an issue to you.

It is high time you start saying the truth, just as Jayon your oga has done.

Mrpataki i have takin time to go through ur previous post and am kinda dissapointed in You. Your entitled to your opinion o am a small boy. But was just giving my own opinion which is he should leave the topic open so everybody could contribute i didnt mean to take your shine o immigration expert. As for the you needing a student visa urself whenever u wanna study was i wrong even if u have a british passport you would need 1 to study in the US and you could be denied yourself am i wrong or right i stand to be corrected.

Vicjustice:

Ha, Bros. . ., as if you're a new guy in this forum, you mean you don't know this guy Dantecmumu? You apparently believed him because you don't know him, those who know him know that he's a little boy but a big liar. . . don't mind him. How that side. . , make you halla me, ok?

Mr Vic still expecting your call u said u wanted to have a talk. Anyway insult me for all i care am that small boy that dont give a SHIT bout u. But i did notice that you side the so CALLED immigration Experts so you could be noticed e.g

Vicjustice link=topic=89712.msg1641264#msg1641264 date=1193956401:

I observed the same, but fear no let me point finger lipsrsealed embarassed

Thats you. Hiding under the shadow of ur OGAS.

Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dantecmu:

Mrpataki i have taking time to go through your previous post and am kind of dissapointed in You. Your entitled to your opinion o am a small boy. But was just giving my own opinion which is he should leave the topic open so everybody could contribute i didnt mean to take your shine o immigration expert. As for the you needing a student visa yourself whenever u want to study was i wrong even if u have a british passport you would need 1 to study in the US and you could be denied yourself am i wrong or right i stand to be corrected.

Keep getting disappointed oh! Even when he left the topic closed, you still contributed, so?. Trying to play with sarcasm on me shocked shocked shocked forget it! You have decided to label me with a derogatory word as an Immigration Expert sarcastically, should I retort back in kind? I guess not.

You know you are a well confirmed liar about finishing youth service and having two years work experience at age 23 shocked! It takes only a genius not resident in Nigeria to do that feat! Your so-called intellectual postings on this forum does not in anyway depict such a feat!

Back to your posse, do you know American citizens who want to come and study in the UK, or even in Europe do not need a visa? Do you even know international immigration laws?

Rather than spending your time cracking your intellectual cloud chamber for lies to keep spraying across the forum about an imaginary entity, I would suggest you go sit down and read! It is more worthwhile to do.
Many thanks.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
. . .
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2007
Whats Your Point. Your Oga never talk now so u no get point. hold on MRPATAKI would soon reply

Vicjustice:

I observed the same, but fear no let me point finger lipsrsealed embarassed

Hold on for your BOSS we all know you dont talk until he does so what you do is support his talk so u look important. Ur a man with no BALLS always trying to be with them . Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe.

You know nothing, stop your alaroRO
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Vicjustice: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2007
mrpataki:

You know you are a well confirmed liar about finishing youth service and having two years work experience at age 23 shocked! It takes only a genius not resident in Nigeria to do that feat! Your so-called intellectual postings on this forum does not in anyway depict such a feat!

Not only that he claims to have achieved all that, he has even obtained his masters degree as well. . .

Dantecmu:

What ever u want to study in london why don't you do it in Nigeria or why don't you appeal you have being denied twice. i did my masters in Nigeria in fact UNILAG cause i wasnt granted an F1 visa that was some few years back,
Dantecmu:

Old man u have not seen it before abi, Dont be surprised o thats the situation i be small boy with GUTS make u no shout IMAO ok i did my masters in UNILAG MSC MARKETING.  ACHUMBA  was The HOD of my department BUSINESS Administration. applied for my masters at the american embassy 2004 10th of august immediatly i graduted served my country in Bauchi all hail WAILO CAMP  and am stll in my early 20ss so no shout IMAO.  Any question am waiting.

This guy DANTECMU stole my number and started a correspondence with me, i thought he was for real, and i was exchanging informations with him for several days until things began to get strange. He told me his name was Nnamdi, and i entered it in my address book, hoping to meet this impressive young dude someday in Dublin or in Nigeria (since i'll be there soon). It became funny enough when i observed him lying each time he contacted me, and so, i suspected that he might have lied to me also about his own name.
  I sent him a text message. . ."Hey friend, what's that your name?" But the poor liar who didn't have a good memory replied childishly "My name is Chuks"
  Then i responded "What was the first name you gave?" The liar (who apparently had forgotten) never replied, and this compelled me to search his profile and his posts to see how many people he has been kidding with, and you all know the results.
  Please, nairalanders, who ever wishes to hear or have knowledge of something whatsoever should avoid guys like this DANTECMU unless you want to believe a lie or a counterfeit fact. Remember, it's better to know nothing than to believe a lie
  He's a university graduate, has done his nysc, studied further and has obtained his MASTERS: He has had 2 years working with a "multinational org", has travelled to many countries in Europe and South Africa in the pace of "weeks". . . and he's just 23 years of age cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
@Dantecmu, you wanted attentions, and i believe i have given you enough. Now, i should let you know that i have more interesting things to do than to debate with a kid. Goodday cool
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
mrpataki:

Keep getting disappointed oh! Even when he left the topic closed, you still contributed, so?. Trying to play with sarcasm on me shocked shocked shocked forget it! You have decided to label me with a derogatory word as an Immigration Expert sarcastically, should I retort back in kind? I guess not.

Back to your posse, do you know American citizens who want to come and study in the UK, or even in Europe do not need a visa? Do you even know international immigration laws?

Rather than spending your time cracking your intellectual cloud chamber for lies to keep spraying across the forum about an imaginary entity, I would suggest you go sit down and read! It is more worthwhile to do.
Many thanks.

BIG MAN BIG GRAMMER GO TO HELL. Look You thinkits all about knowing immigration laws me dont give a hoot. Why dont you also go and read do u think cus averybody is all about you makes you a big deal MY MAN RELAX dont have dem big words to write back at cha but like i earlier said GO TO HELL wit ya big GRAMMER.

Vicjustice:

Not only that he claims to have achieve all that, he has even obtained his masters degree as well. . .

This guy DANTECMU stole my number and started a correspondence with me, i thought he was for real, and i was exchanging informations with him for several days until things began to get strange. He told me his name was Nnamdi, and i entered it in my address book, hoping to meet this impressive young dude someday in Dublin or in Nigeria (since i'll be there soon). It became funny enough when i observed him lying each time he contacted me, and so, i suspected that he might have lied to me also about his own name.
 I sent him a text message. . ."Hey friend, what's that your name?" But the poor liar who didn't have a good memory replied childishly "My name is Chuks"
 Then i responded "What was the first name you gave?" The liar (who apparently had forgotten) never replied, and this compelled me to search his profile and his posts to see how many people he has been kidding with, and you all know the results.
 Please, nairalanders, who ever wishes to hear or have knowledge of something whatsoever should avoid guys like this DANTECMU unless you want to believe a lie or a counterfeit fact. Remember, it's better to know nothing than to believe a lie
He's a university graduate, has done his nysc, studied further and has obtained his MASTERS: He has had 2 years working with a "multinational org", has travelled to many countries in Europe and South Africa in the pace of "weeks". . . and he's just 23 years of age cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Alright now Everybody knows My names which makes me POPULAR thank you my brother. You claim i stole your number from where did i steal it from MUMU u posted your number on this forum in your usual I KNOW IT ALL WAY  i sent you an sms and you replied me. Cause i refused to be your boy u decided to make me look stupid on this forum but i aint givin u a chance. YOU HAD ISSUES WITH FUNKYBABY ON THIS FORUM  she bluntly told u to shut up which you did  YOU HAVE SUCCEDED IN INTIMIDATING PPLE OUT OF THIS FORUM ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE.  Go through my previous post i dont beg, i have never asked anybody for a dime PPLE should be weary of bullies like you. ALARORO like YOU.
I KNOW IT ALL LIKE YOU NEVER APPLIED WENT THROUGH THE VISA PROCESS WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH NOW WHERE YOU BORN WITH VISAS IN YOUR ASS. FOOL
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dantecmu:

BIG MAN BIG GRAMMER GO TO HELL. Look You thinkits all about knowing immigration laws me don't give a hoot. Why don't you also go and read do u think cus averybody is all about you makes you a big deal MY MAN RELAX don't have them big words to write back at cha but like i earlier said GO TO HELL wit ya big GRAMMER.

No need to start hyperventilating with words beyond your mental comprehension. Grammar is the correct spelling not ''grammer'' Pay attention to your academics and stop wasting your time at Walter Carrington! So much for a so-called masters graduate, to fail in simple English spelling, and as well an articulate composition of sentence!

In addition kid, life is more than y--y runs! Go and face your books!
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dantecmu:

I KNOW IT ALL LIKE YOU NEVER APPLIED WENT THROUGH THE VISA PROCESS WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH NOW WHERE YOU BORN WITH VISAS IN YOUR ASS. FOOL

Haha! It is so easy to decipher your plight. I may not have the concise and exact word to describe it, but you suffer from a bad belle syndrome. No man was born with a Visa! Some people travel across the globe even without a Visa!

No one is maligning your situation, but your stupidity and sheer ignorance which at the moment are your best friend, is not making you to reason objectively and actually think of what exactly you want in life!

My 1 cent to you is this: Go and face your books! Living a life of lies is not worthwhile.
Enuff said!
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by Dantecmu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2007
mrpataki:

No need to start hyperventilating with words beyond your mental comprehension. Grammar is the correct spelling not ''grammer'' Pay attention to your academics and stop wasting your time at Walter Carrington! So much for a so-called masters graduate, to fail in simple English spelling, and as well an articulate composition of sentence!

In addition kid, life is more than y--y runs! Go and face your books!

The EDUCATED ONE Thanks for correcting me o. URE so perfect abi u TYPE on MS WORD and paste  we aint contesting English here.Grammer or grammar that one concern you i have made my point YOU AINT KNOW IT ALL whats with the go and read. Old man you dont seem to have being paying attention me aint wasting my time in walter carrington am wasting my time in the US embassy the one wey i no go i never claim the one wey i don go they pain una WAZ london built for you alone didnt u meet pple the first time u got there. LOOK OLD MAN LIKE I SAID AM NOT CONTESTING ENGLISH WITH U AM A NIGERIAN NO SHAKING.
Re: @ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. by mrpataki(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2007
Dantecmu:

The EDUCATED ONE Thanks for correcting me o. URE so perfect abi u TYPE on MS WORD and paste we aint contesting English here.Grammer or grammar that one concern you i have made my point YOU AINT KNOW IT ALL whats with the go and read. Old man you don't seem to have being paying attention me aint wasting my time in walter carrington am wasting my time in the US embassy the one wey i no go i never claim the one wey i don go they pain una WAZ london built for you alone didnt u meet people the first time u got there. LOOK OLD MAN LIKE I SAID AM NOT CONTESTING ENGLISH WITH You AM A NIGERIAN NO SHAKING.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Move To Sweden Without Speaking Swedish / Applying For Chinese X Visa / 2020 Travel Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.