Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The Versatility Of Ankara. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Versatility Of Ankara. (1468 Views)

Wonders Of Ankara Craft, Don't Be Left Out / Check Out 7 Trending Styles Of Ankara Jumpsuit / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Versatility Of Ankara. by ajiriavae(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
Are you like me, who until recently avoided having anything to do with ankara. The "normal" styles, ie. the long skirts and fitted tops just don't do it for me. I just can't seem to incorporate those outfits into my daily life. As much as i wanted dress " proudly Nigerian", i'm just not feeling the look.
I have now taken on the task of making the kind of clothes that i think are modern, fun and and classic. The kind of clothes that are versatile and so, can go the distance. The kind that you can dress up for church or for the office and then dress down for lunch with your girlfriends, running errands at the weekend or just sitting around at your new boyfriend's cricket match.
The dresses are made with ankara and/ or linen and are available either plain or embelished with sequins or beads. You also have the option of ordering in any other fabric that we have available. Prices from N8000.
Call 2348033086431 to find out more.
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by ajiriavae(f): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2008
Since y'all want to look at my work first then go to http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27234321871 to get an idea of what i'm talking about
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by biolabee(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2008
u did not put ur location,
went through ur blog, quite interesting esp the part abt modifying clothes to suit ur own taste
am interested in the business angle of ur outfit in terms of venture capital and consulting if u r ok with that lemme know,
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by ajiriavae(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hi,
while i'm not shopping for capital, i wouldn't mind a business consultantant. What is more important to me though, is a very good publicist.
I work out of a studio in akoka and anyone interested in my work should call me on my phone number above
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by biolabee(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
ok no waa, wld call u
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by sophienwa(f): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
can i make a suggestion; you know ur pictures on fb, the clothes would look much better and it will be easier to appreciate the styles when the pictures are taken with models as in, people wear the clothes and u take the pics (it is a lot easier to see how it will fit when worn). just a suggestion anyway.
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by tangent(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2008
i love ankara too. it makes me feel very african during the summer.
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by ajiriavae(f): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2008
hi sophienwa, i really appreciate your suggestion. God bless
Re: The Versatility Of Ankara. by ajiriavae(f): 1:41am On Oct 17, 2008
every one that has actually gone to see my pictures, thank you and God bless. i have noticed the sharp increase in the members of my group and i appreciate all of you. keep the calls coming.

(1) (Reply)

Dresses, Blouses, Evening Dresses, T-shirt Etc . Total 8700 Pieces From TURKEY / Help On Facial Soap / The World Best Wedding Gown In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.