Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) (51161 Views)

Work Ongoing On Nsukka/opi Road-pics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: I can authoritatively say that the pictures above are on point, I happen to pass around that area when I went to buy sand for some construction works..

And for those of you asking where is the massive construction, we are talking about a bridge here, not some flyover. Julius Berger is mobilizing their equipments and workers,prior to the task ahead. They've also grade the road that will connect with the bridge.

JB is not your hush hush contractor that ll rush a contract so as to get another one and in the process make grievous mistakes..
Considering the time already behind us as far as this project is concerned, one might want to think this pictorial evidence shows this whole bridge talk by the FG is a farce
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by sirwilly1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oklander: Chino, are u d only one who has been to that site, cos u seems to be d only one who has pictures of this construction in this
Nairaland. Can any other person testify by uploading a pic he/she took
by him/herslf from that site?
You dey mad o. Na your likes dey complain this evening say pictures wey he dey upload na fake. And you people made him go to the site from Awka just to prove himself right. And you need another source. You no know where the bridge dey? Bad belle people.

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by experimentist: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
When are they gona finish dis work? 2020? Nonsense! Strategy
For 2015 campaign.. Thieves! We ain't voting GEJ, ok!
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by anonimi: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
ciccerouno: Most people claiming the pix aint real don't even know where edo state is talk more of asaba or onisha head bridge, u guyz should take a chill pill, I ply d bridge everyday - Asaba to Onitsha to and fro- and these are pix of work going. If u are on d bridge from ur car u will see JB staffs and equipment. Work is ongoing, if previous administrations started like this we should be talking of a 3rd or 4th Niger Bridge now. At least I still remember the commissioning obasanjo did 2006 whit out any work afterwards

Thanks for the OBJoke reminder.
The old man simply continued their military COUPIST tradition of simply sharing our national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue without doing anything after reading budget and sometimes they do commissioning like that of 2006.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Smartsyn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
patrickmuf: Considering the time already behind us as far as this project is concerned, one might want to think this pictorial evidence shows this whole bridge talk by the FG is a farce
you'll be amazed at how those guys will beat the deadline.

I would've doubt if it's not JB, but we'll only have to wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Smartsyn: you'll be amazed at how those guys will beat the deadline.

I would've doubt if it's not JB, but we'll only have to wait and see.
I kinda trust JB but let's hope it all goes well...
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by emmykk(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
GEJ till Nigeria better.

This is how they doubt ekiti election,doubt nyako impeachment.....Gej till nigeria youth get sense

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by kaboninc(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oklander: Chino, are u d only one who has been to that site, cos u seems to be d only one who has pictures of this construction in this Nairaland. Can any other person testify by uploading a pic he/she took by him/herslf from that site?
What stops you from going there yourself to confirm? Or is everything free to you?

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Shame to igbos, we get federal projects only when they want our vote.
What stoped him from awarding this contract since 2011.
Gej will never get my vote.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by kaboninc(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
patrickmuf: Considering the time already behind us as far as this project is concerned, one might want to think this pictorial evidence shows this whole bridge talk by the FG is a farce
Maybe you should compare JB to that snail-like CCECC
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by awodman: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
papiforreal: These pics are from Road construction here in Kano.
Some of you are just incredible...a road in Kano now has a river?....Tufiakwa shocked

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by otunbakolawole(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
There is nothing massive here joor... looks as if they just moved to site. No concrete work on ground yet. Op, u need tutelage on PR
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
midetinz: Wia d bridge nau?
You mumu o o, do you know what it takes to pin one pillar under water?
Igbos are not complaining, and they are happy for Jonathan.
SO LIVE WITH IT.

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Video or I won't believe it
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You mumu o o, do you know what it takes to pin one pillar under water?
Igbos are not complaining, and they are happy for Jonathan.
SO LIVE WITH IT.

Mumu, what has jona done for the Igbos for the almost six yrs dat he has been president.
Dont just mention enugu intl airport, we know how it started and ended.
Igbos are becoming to cheap, I am not surporting apc, neither to I appreciate the fact that gej is a complete failure and very corrupt.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by TabletMan: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chino post a good pix to make a point.

To the mumu that says that the pix was from a road construction in kano... My first pix is the foundation of the pillar.

To those that say they are still on land my second pix is the ferry that's houses the crane that will start fixing the foundation in the river

The third is inside the ferry

This is bridge construction and not road construction where there are many tippers and bulldozers, crane are the equipment required for this work.

And last...make una allow this bridge to be since you people don't even know the first one.

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by gramci: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
abdoolorunwa: chino,u seem to have a problem wit islam.but i just cannot understand who is more a blood sucker,is it the igbo who r born ritualist in blood money,the ogoni who even in this age find it a delicacy feeding on human flesh,or d muslims in d northeast whose fatherlands have been turned into a warzone and innocent muslims and mind u d bombing is happening in d islam dominated north.

Mr man, there's no Innocent Muslim. if you doubt me ask netanyahu

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
iiiyyyk: Shame to igbos, we get federal projects only when they want our vote.

Obj used this same project to canvass for vote in 2006, now is 2014, gej is trying to do same.
Igbos, how many times will u be deceived before we wise up.

I better throw away my vote than give it to gej.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
iiiyyyk: Shame to igbos, we get federal projects only when they want our vote.

Obj used this same project to canvass for vote in 2006, now is 2014, gej is trying to do same.

I rather throw away my vote than give it to gej.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Oklander: Pack aside with your brainlessness if you cant make statement without insult!
seriously, your initial comment was full of hate and jealousy, you got the best reply.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by gramci: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
iiiyyyk:

Mumu, what has jona done for the Igbos for the almost six yrs dat he has been president.
Dont just mention enugu intl airport, we know how it started and ended.
Igbos are becoming to cheap, I am not surporting apc, neither to I appreciate the fact that gej is a complete failure and very corrupt.

See them, evil people!

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Gentlesniper(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
liar! Which rd in kano is julius berger constructing with a piling machine? Abi u jst wan talk

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by HappyJoe: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
iiiyyyk:
I rather throw away my vote than give it to gej.

So what is the remedy? Vote APC?

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
What most people don't understand is that even without the second niger bridge, GEJ will still massively get igbos vote.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by SailorXY: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
it seem to me like construction just begun
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Listen to yourself, the project started in March, this is July, four months out of four years.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by samplegirl(f): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014

Hmmmmmmmm?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
rozayx5: Jweeds sighted, victorciza hand me a Sniper cheesy cheesy cheesy
kill them all!!!
don't take any prisoner!!!

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Scout60(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
500GP:
Scout60:
Its it not machine that is being used in
construction of the bridge.
How many years did it take to build the old
niger bridge..... Two years.
But as you can see much machine meaning that
this bridge will be completed in two years. After
all work started in march and its progressing.
CONTINUE TO HATE IBOS...... WE KEEP RULING
NIGERIA BUSINESS WORLD.

THERE SHOULD BE TRACES OF WORK DONE ON THE SITE. NOT JUST PACKING MACHINES WITHOUT NO WORK DONE.

YOU MEAN BROTHER CHUKWUDI, EMEKA THAT'S SELLING PIRATED DISC, SECOND HAND CLOTHES....... IS RULING NIGERIA BUSINESS WORLD?

THESE ARE REAL BUSINESSMEN
DANGOTE
MIKE ADENUGA
ALAKIJA
OTEDOLA.......
From your arguement, I guess you are between 18_21 yrs and nairaland have created hate in u towards ibos.
1. what are those people inside the machine doing are they joking or playing. Leave hate alone. I live at onitsha, I use to pass that river niger to supply goods to benin customers. I must tell u work is going on there. Ask people because this bridge connects west to east. So people know that work is going on. Right now, they are drainining the river mouth for the bridge foundation.
2. Where is coscharis, the second richest man in lagos after dangote.
Where is philip the founder of the fastest computer on earth.
Where is ibeto. Owner of ibeto cement.
where is innoson, the owner of innoson motors.
Where is chike obi, the maths professor.
Where is chimamda, chinua achebe jnr.
Where is capital oil nd oando oil.
Real ibo men rulers of business world.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.