Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) (51162 Views)

Work Ongoing On Nsukka/opi Road-pics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Scout60(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

WHY DID YOU CLAIM YORUBA MAN AS IBO MAN ON THAT LIST?

WHY IS IT THAT GEJ PAVE WAY FOR NISSAN AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOSON? WHO ARE THE PEOPLE USING THE 20,000 CARS?

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF, GEJ DUPE YOUR TRIBE WITH THE SECOND NIGER BRIDGE IN 2011 AND HE IS AT IT AGAIN
With or without bridge, gej till 2030. I dony care. All I know is face ur business. I feed my self from my multi million spare part biz. I dont care.
Gej bought over 1000 buses from innoson during subsidy saga there by encouraging him.
I mean work is going on even federal road leading enugu to river is going on.
IBOS DONT NEED GOVT MONEY. WE ARE NATURALLY INDEPEDENT AND HUSTLERS. WE SET PACE IN BUSINESS.
DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN PLS. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.
1. WHY DO U HATE IBOS.
2. WHICH TRIBE ARE YOU FROM.
3. HOW OLD ARE YOU.
4. ARE U A PAID APC AGENT.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Oklander: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
customized13: seriously, your initial comment was full of hate and jealousy, you got the best reply.
hating who and jealous of what exactly? we have not less than 1.5million members here, it doesn't make any sense how one person out of all seems to be the only one with the pics 4rm that site.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Scout60:
With or without bridge, gej till 2030. I dony care. All I know is face ur business. I feed my self from my multi million spare part biz. I dont care.
Gej bought over 1000 buses from innoson during subsidy saga there by encouraging him.
I mean work is going on even federal road leading enugu to river is going on.
IBOS DONT NEED GOVT MONEY. WE ARE NATURALLY INDEPEDENT AND HUSTLERS. WE SET PACE IN BUSINESS.
DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN PLS. UNLESS YOU WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.
1. WHY DO U HATE IBOS.
2. WHICH TRIBE ARE YOU FROM.
3. HOW OLD ARE YOU.
4. ARE U A PAID APC AGENT.

I feed my self from my multi million spare part biz. I dont care.
SO YOU ARE ONE OF UNSKILLED IBO THAT SELLS SPARE PART IN LAGOS. HOPE MARKET WILL BE IN GOOD SHAPE TOMORROW?

I AM NOT EVEN AWARE THAT GEJ BOUGHT CARS FROM INNOSON. WHY DID GEJ PAVE WAY FOR NISSAN AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOSON?

FROM SECOND NIGER BRIDGE TO ENUGU ROAD = ?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: Are you implying that we vote your Islamic blood thirst APC? Even if GEJ is scamming us, we are better at home with him than Buhari and Tinibu the drug runner.

GEJ is delivering on his promises to us. Second Niger Bridge is in top gear!

[s][/s]

IBO VOTES ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL IN NIGERIA POLITICS.

HAUSA OWNS PDP

YORUBA IS THE BACKBONE OF APC

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by ChinoElects: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
APC is an Islamic regional party that sponsors Boko haram while PDP which is truly a national party has represent all Nigerians. Igbos are comfortable voting GEJ till Nigeria breaks. Take your evil APC out of our land.

The same thing abiola said cost him the 2004 election and later his life. Igbos are a major decider in Nigeria. Ask GEJ!

500GP:

IBO VOTES ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL IN NIGERIA POLITICS.

HAUSA OWNS PDP

YORUBA IS THE BACKBONE OF APC

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: APC is an Islamic regional party that sponsors Boko haram while PDP which is truly a national party has represent all Nigerians. Igbos are comfortable voting GEJ till Nigeria breaks. Take your evil APC out of our land.

The same thing abiola said cost him the 2004 election and later his life. Igbos are a major decider in Nigeria. Ask GEJ!

CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT APC IS SPONSORING BOKOHARAM?

HAUSA OWNS PDP. THE NUMBER OF HAUSA IN PDP ISIN HIGHER THAN THAT OF IBO. THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN PDP IS HIGHER THAN THAT OF IBO.

YORUBA AND HAUSA HAS STAKE IN PDP THAN OF IBO.

IN WHAT WAY IS IBO A DECIDER IN NIGERIA?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by ChinoElects: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
We are the decider in Nigeria political atmosphere, because we usually have block vote. We decided the fate of Abiola when he said that he could do without the Igbos. If there are yolobass in PDP they are immaterial and not reckoned with.

The only reason GEJ will win in 2015 is because Igbos are solidly behind him.

It has been proved beyond doubts that APC funds and runs Boko Haram- Fani Kayode

500GP:

CAN YOU PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT APC IS SPONSORING BOKOHARAM?

HAUSA OWNS PDP. THE NUMBER OF HAUSA IN PDP ISIN HIGHER THAN THAT OF IBO. THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN PDP IS HIGHER THAN THAT OF IBO.

YORUBA AND HAUSA HAS STAKE IN PDP THAN OF IBO.

IN WHAT WAY IS IBO A DECIDER IN NIGERIA?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Scout60(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

I feed my self from my multi million spare part biz. I dont care.
SO YOU ARE ONE OF UNSKILLED IBO THAT SELLS SPARE PART IN LAGOS. HOPE MARKET WILL BE IN GOOD SHAPE TOMORROW?

I AM NOT EVEN AWARE THAT GEJ BOUGHT CARS FROM INNOSON. WHY DID GEJ PAVE WAY FOR NISSAN AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOSON?

FROM SECOND NIGER BRIDGE TO ENUGU ROAD = ?
I do not live at lagos. I live in igbo. I trade at new spare parts nkpor. .
Gej pave way for competition in motor business. If you are a business man, you should have know.
Enugu express road is the federal road that runs from enugu, kogi, benue to river niger. This federal road was awarded by gej to ccc construction company. This is the federal road that feeds river niger bridge. This is one of the promises made by gej to ibos. Construction of all federal roads in igbo land and the building of river niger bridge by julius berger. the work are all going on.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Scout60:
I do not live at lagos. I live in igbo. I trade at new spare parts nkpor. .
Gej pave way for competition in motor business. If you are a business man, you should have know.
Enugu express road is the federal road that runs from enugu, kogi, benue to river niger. This federal road was awarded by gej to ccc construction company. This is the federal road that feeds river niger bridge. This is one of the promises made by gej to ibos. Construction of all federal roads in igbo land and the building of river niger bridge by julius berger. the work are all going on.

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

STOP MAKING A BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD SHAPE.

READ THIS:

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/igbo-group-decries-poor-power-supply-seast/

HOPE YOU ARE NOT SELLING HUMAN PART TOO?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: We are the decider in Nigeria political atmosphere, because we usually have block vote. We decided the fate of Abiola when he said that he could do without the Igbos. If there are yolobass in PDP they are immaterial and not reckoned with.

It has been proved beyond doubts that APC funds and runs Boko Haram- Fani Kayode

WHICH VOTES ARE THE IBO BLOCKING? YOU MEAN IBO BLOCK VOTES AGAINST OJUKWU IN 2003.

WHAT CAUSED THE NULLIFICATION OF ABIOLA'S VICTORY IS "MONEY" SAMUEL DOE OF LIBERIA, IBRAHIM BABAGIDA, ABIOLA. SAMUEL DOE'S LOOTED MONEY CAUSED THE NULLIFICATION.

AZAZI - BOKOHARAM IS PDP
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by ChinoElects: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
You are dumb and an illiterate! Did they configure your brain and head for you to be typing in caplock? I pity you guys with free substandard education..

So I do not expect you to know why Abiola lost.

As for Boko Haram it has been confirmed severally that they APC own and fund it. Even Fani has confirmed it recently..

Boko Haram is the brain-child of the Islamic APC. Deal with it bro! grin

500GP:

WHICH VOTES ARE THE IBO BLOCKING? YOU MEAN IBO BLOCK VOTES AGAINST OJUKWU IN 2003.

WHAT CAUSED THE NULLIFICATION OF ABIOLA'S VICTORY IS "MONEY" SAMUEL DOE OF LIBERIA, IBRAHIM BABAGIDA, ABIOLA. SAMUEL DOE'S LOOTED MONEY CAUSED THE NULLIFICATION.

AZAZI - BOKOHARAM IS PDP
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: You are dumb and an illiterate! Did they configure your brain and head for you to be typing in caplock. I pity you guys with free substandard education..

DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A FOOL. YOU WERE REPLYING ME BEFORE DESPITE WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

IS THIS WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH TO DEVIATE FROM WHAT I POSED TO YOU?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: We are the decider in Nigeria political atmosphere, because we usually have block vote. We decided the fate of Abiola when he said that he could do without the Igbos. If there are yolobass in PDP they are immaterial and not reckoned with.

WHICH VOTES ARE THE IBO BLOCKING? YOU
MEAN IBO BLOCK VOTES AGAINST OJUKWU IN
WHAT CAUSED THE NULLIFICATION OF
ABIOLA'S VICTORY IS "MONEY" SAMUEL DOE
OF LIBERIA, IBRAHIM BABAGIDA, ABIOLA.
SAMUEL DOE'S LOOTED MONEY CAUSED THE
NULLIFICATION.
AZAZI - BOKOHARAM IS PDP
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Oklander: hating who and jealous of what exactly? we have not less than 1.5million members here, it doesn't make any sense how one person out of all seems to be the only one with the pics 4rm that site.
he chose to get the pics, so you can as well copy it and get it into your fone archive. Thanks
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by ChinoElects: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
I feel like am discussing with an 'agbo' seller!

I feel ashamed discussing with an illiterate that does not know where and when to apply caplock!

Go and work on your writing skills first because it is making me feel dizzy and bored!

500GP:

DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A FOOL. YOU WERE REPLYING ME BEFORE DESPITE WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

IS THIS WHAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH TO DEVIATE FROM WHAT I POSED TO YOU?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

WHICH VOTES ARE THE IBO BLOCKING? YOU
ABIOLA'S VICTORY IS "MONEY" SAMUEL DOE
OF LIBERIA, IBRAHIM BABAGIDA, ABIOLA.
SAMUEL DOE'S LOOTED MONEY CAUSED THE
NULLIFICATION.
AZAZI - BOKOHARAM IS PDP
seriously, your writing skill is pathetic, try and consult a native doctor.

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
ChinoElects: I feel like am discussing with an 'agbo' seller!

I feel ashamed discussing with an illiterate that does not know where and when to apply caplock!

Go and work on your writing skills first because it is making me feel dizzy and bored!

PUT MORE EFFORT. YOU ARE A FOOL.

YOU WERE REPLYING ME BACK WHEN WE WERE ARGUING WITH EACHOTHER BUT SUDDENLY YOU STOP AND START
NAGGING ABOUT "MY WRITING SKILLS" WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY AGAINST WHAT I WROTE.

WHICH VOTES ARE THE IBO BLOCKING?

YOU

ABIOLA'S VICTORY IS "MONEY"
SAMUEL DOE'S "LOOTED MONEY" CAUSED THE
NULLIFICATION.

IBO TRIBE IS CONNECTED TO NULLIFICATION OF ABIOLA'S VICTORY

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by cooltone: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Another scam by the PDP against my supposed wise brothers. I expected to see progress pictures of the bridge on this thread. I only ended up with some fools who collected peanuts and throwing abuses on each other. The worst is that we are supposed to pay for the said bridge and nothing is going on.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Scout60(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my God see childish write up. Which part of nigeria enjoy stable electricity, is it yobe, adamawa , borno even lagos read this
newspotng.com/new_sample/news/protest-in-lagos-over-poor-electricity-supply/. Tell me.
This use to remind me of my yoruba young lad who sell herbs with his parents in front of my house.
I deal on motor parts. Are u one of the lagos omenile.
500GP:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

READ THIS:

grin
500GP:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

READ THIS:

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Ohaneze1: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 500GP: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
Scout60: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my God see childish write up. Which part of nigeria enjoy stable electricity, is it yobe, adamawa , borno even lagos read this
newspotng.com/new_sample/news/protest-in-lagos-over-poor-electricity-supply/. Tell me.
This use to remind me of my yoruba young lad who sell herbs with his parents in front of my house.
I deal on motor parts. Are u one of the lagos omenile. grin

OSUN, ONDO ENJOYS STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY. ESPECIALLY OSUN STATE.

LAGOS MAY NOT PROVIDE STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO HER CITIZENS DUE TO THE POPULATION .

SO, YOU ARE AMONG PEOPLE THAT STEAL VEHICLES AND SELL THE PART OF THE VEHICLE .

OMO IBO!!!!
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Scout60(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
500GP:

LAGOS MAY NOT PROVIDE STABLE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO HER CITIZENS DUE TO THE POPULATION .

OMO IBO!!!!
For where...
All my goods comes from dubai. No pains. Business things.
Omenile guy go get work.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by pyrex2row: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
atlwireles: Chino, this your headline does injustice to us in delta. It is not Onitsha second Niger Bridge but second Niger bridge or Onitsha/Asaba second niger bridge.. You have completed eliminated us from the picture. Why is Asaba missing. cool cool cool

Dear Atlwireles;
No please, it does not. Please don't get me wrong its just a name and has nothing to do to better our lives as human beings. It could be called anything as long as it is clear to all what it means. It could be named after me. Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge seem ok cos its more recognizable to all as a description. I can assure you if you change the name today, it would take a long time for people to understand what you're referring to.
Do you know a lot of people on this country have never heard of Awka? ask yourself why? Please a name is a name! If its popular for something then it will be heard all over.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
500GP:

OMO IBO!!!!

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by talktimi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
500GP is a sad tribal bigot. The kid really needs help badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Chekitaut: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
We stand for the truth...base on quality, Quantity Value for your money
Count on Us anytime any day for your Building Materials of all kind Granite, Sand, Cement, Iron rod, Wood, Aluminum works .
Chekitaut Nig & Co.
Tel: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
BBM: 7F774A7D
Whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by HappyJoe: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Transformation Watch's Facebook page says this is on going work on the 2nd Niger Bridge. I doubt it.

Please can anyone confirm this?

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by TabletMan: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2014
HappyJoe: Transformation Watch's Facebook page says this is on going work on the 2nd Niger Bridge. I doubt it.

Please can anyone confirm this?
Lolz... That's a small bridge across a swamp or stream, take a close look at the pix and u will see some houses behind the swamp.

The last time I went to the site of 2nd niger bridge, work has been stopped, I saw two crane and no staff of JB, their ferry crane has been moved away from the river.
I will be there in the next 12hours to know what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by HappyJoe: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2014
TabletMan: Lolz... That's a small bridge across a swamp or stream, take a close look at the pix and u will see some houses behind the swamp.
The last time I went to the site of 2nd niger bridge, work has been stopped, I saw two crane and no staff of JB, their ferry crane has been moved away from the river.
I will be there in the next 12hours to know what's up.

Ok thanks, just as I expected - they are still doing geo technical design.
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by unanonso(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Work ongoing, not "massive work"
I don't see anything "massive" in those pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.