Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland (499 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Ladies,,,, Get To Know 7 Ways To Drive Your Man Wild! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by Glock9(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
I am sure most of us have come across seemingly interesting topics on NL that end up having a link to a blog or another site.

This has become very common and I think Seun should do something about it. These guys just want to use NL's popularity to drive traffic to their blogs which is wrong.

Mods should start banning such topics or even go ahead and block users whodo this a lot. It is rubbish as far as I am concerned.

2 Likes

Re: A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2014
its not a wrong thing. Its called "link back" to source. Google about it. Its legal and allowed in the blogging international law. Incase you don't know 30% of members here are bloggers and they also contribute here.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by shikshark: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
Joel3: its not z wrong thing. Its called link back to source. Google about it. Its legal and allowed in the blogging international law. Incase you don't know 30% of members here are bloggers and they also contribute here.
i see nothing wrong in link back to source phenomena but the fact is most of this bloggers have absolutely nothing of what they claim about the topic on their site.....thats what pisses me off

2 Likes

Re: A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by Glock9(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
shikshark:
i see nothing wrong in link back to source phenomena but the fact is most of this bloggers have absolutely nothing of what they claim about the topic on their site.....thats what pisses me off

Same thing for me too.

1 Like

Re: A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by oluwadanie1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
I bet if the op was a blogger, he wouldn't be talking like this.
Re: A Case Against Bloggers Using Posts To Drive Traffic To Their Sites On Nairaland by oladimejiX: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
oluwadanie1: I bet if the op was a blogger, he wouldn't be talking like this.

Abi oh, its funny how the op said "seemingly interesting" yet he's complaining bloggers link back to their site.
Nairaland is a forum so it means it is in the position it is because people post their own contents here.
Seun is given to Nigerians and he's blessed for it, op what have u given.
Bad belle

(1) (Reply)

Guys: How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend? / Man Kills Rich Lover & Absconds With Property / Mandatory Prerequisites: 5 Keys To starting A Successful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.