Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? (1212 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by robinhoodd2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
hi guys!
I will be meeting my girlfriend of about 6 months for the first time ever in a couple of weeks. all correspondence have been on the phone and via social media.what gift can I get her, when I eventually meet her?
thank you all in anticipation of your mature response.
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by farano(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Brazilian hair. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Just get her a soft drink or take her out

if u get too much money buy her a necklace
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by kobonaire(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
A nice perfume is a start
Don't forget transport money too

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Kingslaw(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
farano: Brazilian hair. Thank me later
no german hair would be better!
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by mencade5(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hw are you this evening?
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by farano(f): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
mencade5: Hw are you this evening?
I'm fyn. Apy Sunday in advance cheesy
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Charles4075(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Get her that particular thing she craves for... If you can fund the bills
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Adaeze003(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
I think six months is enough to know what she likes. But a good piece of jewellery would do. Perf has been overdone(I think).
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by DrObum(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
You're wicked! grin grin grin
No doubt about that!
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by mencade5(m): 2:37am On Jul 20, 2014
farano: I'm fyn. Apy Sunday in advance cheesy
tanx dear, i wish you a soul fulfilling sunday with divine blessings. Happy sunday
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by MabraO: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Get her a d^ck and d^ck her down
Best gift of all times

Get her that and u will thank me later
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by fruityjojo(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2014
A Purse.
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by SpaceGoat: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Adaeze003: I think six months is enough to know what she likes. But a good piece of jewellery would do. Perf has been overdone(I think).
my new cush lipsrsealed
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
kobonaire: A nice perfume is a start
Don't forget transport money too
What ifshe comes in her own ride
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by jnrbayano(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
Construct a nice big card for her. Meet an artist for that or those that specializes on it.

My girl friend in my versity days gave me such card as a birthday gift in 2005 and it really moved me.

The constructed card concept is a unique concept if nicely executated.

It costs very little but conveys a lot I reckon.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by bigtalla(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo: A Purse.
She definitely would need a purse... store her spoils wink lipsrsealed wink
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by tardell007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
fruityjojo: A Purse.
Nwa iwe weight.
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin Buy her okpa, man-power, agege-bread, akara or moi-moi,fried yam,handkerchief....
You are goin 2 meet her for d 1st time & u're here killin yaself thinkin of wat to buy...

Make i finish my sunday rice i dey come bak
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
Don't but her anything.
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by fruityjojo(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
tardell007: Nwa iwe weight.
Excuse me?
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by fruityjojo(f): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
bigtalla:
She definitely would need a purse... store her spoils wink lipsrsealed wink
Lol abi. Dont buy her a very big one so she doesnt put you in it onedaytongue.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by IAMBREEZY: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
A rose flower. smiley
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
robinhoodd2: hi guys!
I will be meeting my girlfriend of about 6 months for the first time ever in a couple of weeks. all correspondence have been on the phone and via social media.what gift can I get her, when I eventually meet her?
thank you all in anticipation of your mature response.
mind blowing sex. Nothing beats that
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by kobonaire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Naetochukwu:
What ifshe comes in her own ride
ok then na petrol money
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by rosety: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Whatever you get her as a gift, don't forget to be romantic as well! Trust me, it works wonders. But don't just take my word for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1582309/new-here-where-order-flowers/1

http://www.rosetygardens.com/gift-bouquets

Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by pweedyuz(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
wink well,,,dere s always Bread undecided
Re: What Can A Brother Get (gift) His Girlfriend On A Visit? by Goldenboy007(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Don't buy a gift, go and be yourself ! All these virtual relationship sef ! Go to a nice restaurant or movies or the beach ... And be a gentleman ! Finish !

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Tink? / Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow / Do You Know Your Bf Or Gf HIV Status? Why Not Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.