Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,511 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? (1566 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
I once heard some people saying that 95% of men are guilty of one or more of this acts- drinking, smoking flirting. So ladies am just curious, which one of this three behaviours can you condone from your boyfriend or husband?
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's better you drink...and worry about your liver or smoke and die young than for you to cheat on me and make me worry about infection, std, hiv.etc

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Tallesty1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: It's better you drink...and worry about your liver or smoke and die young than for you to cheat on me and make me worry about infection, std, hiv.etc
Drunkards and smokers kill faster than hiv.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by dytbabe: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Na only cheat, drink n smoke?
Nothing else?

Shior
If he likes he shld do over sef
Na him sabi.

Kilo kanyan
Nonsense
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
dytbabe: Na only cheat, drink n smoke?
Nothing else?

Shior
If he likes he shld do over sef
Na him sabi.

Kilo kanyan
Nonsense
why d vex?
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by rzarector(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin
krall: why d vex?
rotl...

i dia oooo.... grin grin grin grin
rotl...

i dia oooo....
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
He should feel free to drink as long as he doesn't misbehave after and he can even smoke as long as he knows I won't donate any organ to him in future grin but cheating I can't take.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Bigsteveg(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
tatiana009: He should feel free to drink as long as he doesn't misbehave after and he can even smoke as long as he knows I won't donate any organ to him in future grin but cheating I can't take.

Are u from kenya? There is this girl in big brother africa years back who is from kenya or so(am not sure about the country) her name is also Tatiana.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Are u from kenya? There is this girl in big brother africa years back who is from kenya or so(am not sure about the country) her name is also Tatiana.

No,I am a Nigerian
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2014
he can drink as much as he wants
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by apolonius(m): 2:49am On Jul 20, 2014
How can you condemn them to the worst there are?

A sensible babe will prefer none of those!smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2014
To me, a man that drinks and smokes is definitely going to have health problems which may lead to early death but a man that flirts and is cautions (not having unprotected sex) will live life to the fullest. Ladies, are you saying that you prefare a habit that will kill him before his time because you don't want him to date any other girl outside?
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 20, 2014
What sort of stup1d question is this?? In the family section for that matter!!

Grown folks be asking stup1d a*ss questions I asked in elementary school to pass time.

Nigga, I want none. Why do I have to condone any??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by foxgiovani(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender: What sort of stup1d question question is?? In the family section for that matter!!

Grown folks be asking stup1d a*ss questions I asked in elementary school to pass time.

Nigga, I want none. Why do I have to condone any??

well, if wishes were horses, beggers would ride. You really don't need to insult me in your response. A lot of things can make a man go into any of these habits. Even in churches, only true born again christians are exempted in such. Nobody would request for such but it sometimes happens.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by beeevan: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2014
Better drink and smoke, than cheat. I did rather have him for a few years with fond memories, than decades that ll make me wish I can kill him myself.

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a man, a worthless life is.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
None of the above but if he must drink,it should be coke or viju milk

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Keky(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: he can drink as much as he wants
I don't drink Claire.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Danhumprey: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odilafta: None of the above but if he must drink,it should be coke or viju milk
Those ones na drinks?undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Those ones na drinks?undecided

Na swallow tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by papindinho(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Odilafta:

Na swallow tongue
lol
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by egopersonified(f): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014

u never open another thread? Invite me when u do.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Keky: I don't drink Claire.
congratulations
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by herald9: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: congratulations
I don't drink...I don't smoke... I don't cheat...

Shouldn't i be your dream guy? wink
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9:
I don't drink...I don't smoke... I don't cheat...

Shouldn't i be your dream guy? wink
then you must be a Gay cool guy grin
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by herald9: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: then you must be a Gay cool guy grin
undecided
I knw am cool...

But wifawt u am cold...
Cant u see? cry
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
egopersonified:

u never open another thread? Invite me when u do.
really? Okay oo
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9:
undecided
I knw am cool...

But without u am cold...
Cant u see? cry
grin am not seeing anything
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by herald9: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: grin am not seeing anything
Love is blind shacheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
herald9:
Love is blind shacheesy
tongue tongue

how are you?
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by herald9: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
claireshan: tongue tongue

how are you?

Not okaysad

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
'Till I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone

sad smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
None. Unless I'm in on it, if I'm not then it's out.
Re: Ladies, Which Would Your Prefare: A Man That Drinks Or Smokes Or Cheats On You? by JadeWilliam(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
None of the above. Nothing surpasses a God fearing man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

please help... my inlaws dont want my progress / Things A Good Mother Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage / 10 Lessons I've Learned About Marriage From Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.