Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? (19069 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by profola2be(m): 6:30am On Jul 20, 2014
Does anyone notice that Halima Abubakar wants to commit Suicide with this Bead she is wearing?
Is this Fashion,strangulation or suicidal mission?

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Just like a slave

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Ab025(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2014
she can choke herself to death if she likes.....na she sabi#

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by icebebe(f): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2014
LMAO! Remind me of slave trade back in dose days

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Hahahaha. Bak den wen i was in primary school,a teacher flogged me on my head and i injured my neck. Had to wear sometn like dis to hold my neck fo weeks. Twasnt a bead tho,and twasnt in d name of fashion. I think she hurt her neck sha. D facial expression grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2014
hopelink1: Just like a slave

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Dis halima is just big without sense,she has never dressed well....its either her gown is bigger dan her or her eyeshadow is bigger dan her eye...curves she dont knw her to flaunt(always overdoing everything)waste of weight or rather curves.....she shld ask toolz to teach her ode!

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Mprex(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Things ladies do for fashion undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by BaddieKay(f): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
For the 1st time I think she got her make up right but had to make a statement with this crazy death choker cheesy cry.....lolz

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by fedoralahot(f): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
fashion
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Godmother(f): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Dis halima is just big without sense,she has never dressed well....its either her gown is bigger dan her or her eyeshadow is bigger dan her eye...curves she dont knw her to flaunt(always overdoing everything)waste of weight or rather curves.....she shld ask toolz to teach her ode!

Babe u re harsh o, almost like u have a personal beef with her cheesy
Anyways, I think she just tries too hard. Fashion should be effortless.
Just choose your style and do it with ease.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by tpraiz(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: Dis halima is just big without sense,she has never dressed well....its either her gown is bigger dan her or her eyeshadow is bigger dan her eye...curves she dont knw her to flaunt(always overdoing everything)waste of weight or rather curves.....she shld ask toolz to teach her ode!
. Sista calm down o.....*Easy
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Godmother:

Babe u re harsh o, almost like u have a personal beef with her cheesy
Anyways, I think she just tries too hard. Fashion should be effortless.
Just choose your style and do it with ease.
am just one of her wellwishers dats why! wink
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by NaLaugh: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not sure, but isn't she a big booty actress?
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by GentleMimi: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
.....she looks very uncomfortable....
She looks like she's gonna stop breathing soon...Maybe pop an artery. Silly fashion.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Her facial expression is that of a person who's fed up smiley
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by rattlesnake(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na wa ooooo

someone count the beads

LOOK FOR ILLUMINATI SIGNS angry angry angry angry

AND WIN

2,000,000 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by berbs113(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
U wan suffocate yourself ni faaa?
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
ogorkojo: Hahahaha. Bak den wen i was in primary school,a teacher flogged me on my head and i injured my neck. Had to wear sometn like dis to hold my neck fo weeks. Twasnt a bead tho,and twasnt in d name of fashion. I think she hurt her neck sha. D facial expression grin grin grin grin

What did your family do to the teacher? I hope the teacher was sacked ?? You could have lost your life from that injury.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
profola2be: Does anyone notice that Halima Abubakar wants to commit Suicide with this Bead she is wearing?
Is this Fashion,strangulation or suicidal mission?

Op say me hi to your wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by VocalWalls: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
She's an adult, I trust she knows what she's doing!
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by kobonaire(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow, those luscious lips, only one thing comes to my mind .... a ........ but I no wan offend the mods /my religious NL peeps/ ladies here
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
What fashion can cause!

women worry too much on how they look and in most cases they appear weird.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
whalai... see. how she raise neck and mouth like giraffe wey de use neck browse tree top for leafs....
this thing wan kill herself ooo
. she no see convenient atal.... na by force to do oge
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by priscaoge(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Fashion is Painundecided
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
like I care OP find me her Details please Slave or not me like am like dat
@OP Me dey serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by olatade(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
She wan strangle her sef ni sad
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by bosunjohns(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
And I trust her friends and buddies will not tell her the truth about her looks. They will be like "waoh, this is lofely". Whereas in their mind its. ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
datalossvictim1:

What did your family do to the teacher? I hope the teacher was sacked ?? You could have lost your life from that injury.
She wasnt sacked. But she was so scared. She kept visiting me everyday. We had to forgive her. But i really suffered then.
Re: Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? by Gee001: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
This one don pass 12years A Slave. How old is she again? My guess is 31. 31years A Slave, na now she dey realize am. Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Contestants In The 2017 Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Shoes And Sandals Making Business In Nigeria / Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.