Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? (2232 Views)

Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. / Mapoly Cut Off Mark For 2015/16 Academic Session Still Remains 150! / Oau Still Remains The Best: Uniben Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2014
I miss DLCF(...'the assembly of saintly intellectuals'...) embarassedI miss DLCF(...'the assembly of saintly intellectuals'...)
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2014
I miss that poultry-like White structure: SelfHelp and i miss it's headquarters: ASUU Villa ;DI miss that poultry-like White structure: SelfHelp and i miss it's headquarters: ASUU Villa
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Lemme hear frm u guyz before i continue.
#HappySunday cheesy
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by jaryeh(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
I miss my room mates.....I'm sure they miss me too.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by fattbabakay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
I dnt even think I miss anytin #NoLie
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
I miss DLCF 5.00am devotion....i miss the ever strong brothers that wake us up(as in they tap u on ur bed)
I miss our YEYE faculty secretary....dat man don abuse me taya cheesy
I miss ETF nd our bosses dat stay there....papindinho,Samtolly4Jesus nd adegbemigunjosh
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by papindinho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
I miss my lively roomies...... And the Balotellis of ETF hall.... And I miss the nairalanders I've met thus far
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Temitaryor(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
I miss intecu
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is OAU missing her students'

Just a question, do you miss her Bacteria infected water, do you miss her bad and congested room(s). If there is anything to miss in oau, I think I have not seen such. Two weeks' and all the these miss abi na misses might just be a speck in the eyes of a duck.

Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by papindinho(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
@Emekakelvin, your signature though
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
emekakelvin:

Just a question, do you miss her Bacteria infected water, do you miss her bad and congested room(s). If there is anything to miss in oau, I think I have not seen such. Two weeks' and all the these miss abi na misses might just be a speck in the eyes of a duck.

You actually didn't include the about 20 hours of electricity supply. Don't soil the school's image wit words jewe, others ar watching. And i wasn't d one that placed u in Block4.
I miss the light Emeka grin
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
emekakelvin:

What abt d 24hrs access to security, u don't miss that too? plss try nd take a 2:00am ramble in ur street tomorrow
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Afolabi6046: You actually didn't include the about 20 hours of electricity supply. Don't soil the school's image wit words jewe, others ar watching. And i wasn't d one that placed u in Block4.
I miss the light Emeka grin
Lolz
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by ashhascash: 2:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Miss sum stuffs tho.

Moz nd her meals.
Awo Aroism.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by bolaji73(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Afolabi6046: I miss that poultry-like White structure: SelfHelp and i miss it's headquarters: ASUU Villa ;DI miss that poultry-like White structure: SelfHelp and i miss it's headquarters: ASUU Villa
lawd! you stay in self help? most times I just have this believe that peeps who stays there are being punished for some certain offence.an environment beatify with human dunk.I could remembered the last time we played football there,I always dodged picking the balls anytime it's been kicked there.the aroma their alone is could serve as punishment for juvenile kids.
GUY,YOU BE STRONG MAN OOO!

2 Likes

Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by bolaji73(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2014
I miss nothing. infact am happy to be back home but doesn't justify the school to be shut for donkey years cos am not getting any younger.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by AGideon(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Afolabi6046: I miss DLCF(...'the assembly of saintly intellectuals'...) embarassedI miss DLCF(...'the assembly of saintly intellectuals'...)
Good to know that you attend(and also miss) DLCF.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
papindinho: @Emekakelvin, your signature though
it make sense shey
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Afolabi6046: What abt d 24hrs access to security, u don't miss that too? plss try nd take a 2:00am ramble in ur street tomorrow
A country without security is nothing.......just forget it
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by temitope23(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm not missing Ogba femi cos I never enter am this year,if I had resume then imight have a reason to miss it.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Harrisonn(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2014
i miss Anglmoz101
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Miracy(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
I miss aluta angry
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Oluwatola5(f): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I miss entering bus of #10-#50......especially that #10 own........before #10 was too small for me to be holding but mehn in Ife #10 nah gold coz it can save you some distance......you know what i am saying bah grin grin grin

..since i came back home, anytime i have cause to enter public transport i instantly become an Ijebu woman who either argues about the price or pay the money with serious frown angry

pub trans too expensive in my eyes now undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
bolaji73: lawd! you stay in self help? most times I just have this believe that peeps who stays there are being punished for some certain offence.an environment beatify with human dunk.I could remembered the last time we played football there,I always dodged picking the balls anytime it's been kicked there.the aroma their alone is could serve as punishment for juvenile kids.
GUY,YOU BE STRONG MAN OOO!
Which Self Help? Ar u trying to describe block 4? Is it that white conducive block with spacious rooms wit jst 5bunks? A block that has it's own buttery? With d largest pitch? With neat toilets nd bathrooms where water flows?
Abeg wic Self Help ar u talking abt?
We all knw all rooms in Ife ar disgusting compared to d ones we sleep at hum buh d Self Help i stay is one of d bearable in AWO.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
temitope23: I'm not missing Ogba femi cos I never enter am this year,if I had resume then imight have a reason to miss it.
Seriously? u avnt resumed?
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by temitope23(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Afolabi6046: Seriously? u avnt resumed?

Yes o.
The week I plan to resume was when the sch. Mgt announce a shut down
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by felastika(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oluwatola5: I miss entering bus of #10-#50......especially that #10 own........before #10 was too small for me to be holding but mehn in Ife #10 nah gold coz it can save you some distance......you know what i am saying bah grin grin grin

..since i came back home, anytime i have cause to enter public transport i instantly become an Ijebu woman who either argues about the price or pay the money with serious frown angry

pub trans too expensive in my eyes now undecided undecided undecided undecided

And this is one of the reasons why we're at home,OAU students likes everything cheap tongue
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
cool I think bolaji based his argument mainly on the pitch and the bush behind the goal post. The pitch in block4 is regarded as one of the best in awo and they even term the pitch Sansiro, but during my few days in ife as at june, the field is deserted due to lack of ball and concrete on the field. Another point to note is that when any player kicks the ball over the goal post, he/she must be willing to buy another or risk his breath for few hour's due to feaces in the bush.

In terms of convenience, I think self help is ok, because most of mine block mate normally take their bath and defeacate at self help bathroom and toilet respectively due to the comfort they find there

Afolabi6046: Which Self Help? Ar u trying to describe block 4? Is it that white conducive block with spacious rooms wit jst 5bunks? A block that has it's own buttery? With d largest pitch? With neat toilets nd bathrooms where water flows?
Abeg wic Self Help ar u talking abt?
We all knw all rooms in Ife ar disgusting compared to d ones we sleep at hum buh d Self Help i stay is one of d bearable in AWO.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by felastika(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
I miss staying at AWO undecided
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by jaryeh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Miracy: I miss aluta angry
grin grin grin grin The Iya aluta herself!

I miss you o, mehn, your aluta dance ehn, and the way you shout "noo, noo, noo!"
grin grin grin grin
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Oluwatola5(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
felastika:

And this is one of the reasons why we're at home,OAU students likes everything cheap tongue
enh when we arent olowo igbo sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
emekakelvin: cool I think bolaji based his argument mainly on the pitch and the bush behind the goal post. The pitch in block4 is regarded as one of the best in awo and they even term the pitch Sansiro, but during my few days in ife as at june, the field is deserted due to lack of ball and concrete on the field. Another point to note is that when any player kicks the ball over the goal post, he/she must be willing to buy another or risk his breath for few hour's due to feaces in the bush.

In terms of convenience, I think self help is ok, because most of mine block mate normally take their bath and defeacate at self help bathroom and toilet respectively due to the comfort they find there

Don't mind the guy, he wants to badmouth(don't check ur dico o grin) SelfHelp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What On Earth Is Not Chemistry? / 5 Benefits Of Living Off-campus In University / Apply For MPOWER Financing – Education Loans For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.