Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? (2238 Views)

Ex-OOU VC, Tunji Oyeneye Dies At 67, With Remains Buried Yesterday. / Mapoly Cut Off Mark For 2015/16 Academic Session Still Remains 150! / Oau Still Remains The Best: Uniben Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
jaryeh:
grin grin grin grin The Iya aluta herself!

I miss you o, mehn, your aluta dance ehn, and the way you shout "noo, noo, noo!"
grin grin grin grin
Like seriously? U pple dance? In that open space?
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by emekakelvin(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Afolabi6046: Don't mind the guy, he wants to badmouth(don't check ur dico o grin) SelfHelp.
grin grin If bolaji catch you ehn tongue
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
I miss AWO

I miss everyone
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Miracy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
jaryeh:
grin grin grin grin The Iya aluta herself!

I miss you o, mehn, your aluta dance ehn, and the way you shout "noo, noo, noo!"
grin grin grin grin
Lolzzz....my jaryeh...I miss you like kilode but I miss aluta more sha grin

Hope you're enjoying the strike sha
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by fattbabakay(m): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Afolabi6046: Like seriously? U pple dance? In that open space?
dey re d reason Y we'll stay home 4 11months...SMH
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
fattbabakay: dey re d reason Y we'll stay home 4 11months...SMH
11 months kee? When we didn't set ablaze AUD 1&2
Mhen! If we should resume and one YEYE person brings up any ALUTA idea ehn.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by fattbabakay(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Afolabi6046: 11 months kee? When we didn't set ablaze AUD 1&2
Mhen! If we should resume and one YEYE person brings up any ALUTA idea ehn.
l0l...as per ur signature,d two questions go togeda! If one doesn't occur,d other won't!
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by eniolaamoda: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls afolabi I really need ur number
I want to ask somequestions concerning oau
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Pls afolabi I really need ur number
I want to ask somequestions concerning oau
Imagine me not to av seen this until few secs ago.... I'm really sorry
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by eniolaamoda: 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
Afolabi6046:
Imagine me not to av seen this until few secs ago.... I'm really sorry

And now that u saw it I guessed u should have dropped ur number.
Now I have to wait and hope u see dis again which mite take months.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 5:27am On May 09, 2015
eniolaamoda:

And now that u saw it I guessed u should have dropped ur number.
Now I have to wait and hope u see dis again which mite take months.
08132860597, u can only message me on WhatsApp with that, u can't call me.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by papindinho(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2015
Afolabi6046:
08132860597, u can only message me on WhatsApp with that, u can't call me.
yea, he stays on Mars, you can't call him.
Re: As Ogba Femi Still Remains Closed, What And Where Do You Miss? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 10, 2015
papindinho:
yea, he stays on Mars, you can't call him.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Types Of Food Common Among Nigerian University Students / 5 Benefits Of Living Off-campus In University / The Role Of Fallacious Reasoning In Irrational Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.