Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment (20167 Views)

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by oduastates: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
I see blood in that country.there have been ethnic clashes in nassarawa already over this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by brownlords: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
SEEMESEEMEO: We need to stop politicizing everything.......if his hands are clean,he should come out and defend himself or rather face impeachment..........GEJ,pls we want to know how lagos state funds are been spent plsssss

Sorry to say, some blind folks here are not capable of thinking In this direction, I'm not interested in who sponsor their impeachment, this is democracy and the last I check, this is the game of politics, all I want to hear, is him defending the allegation, I don't care the year or century the crime was committed all I want to know is, did he embezzle public funds, if it take GEJ to deal with ajibole gov.let APC do same If they hg evidence to nail the man at the centre, if we can maintain this tempo, out elected officials will desist from looting or better still loot with caution for fear of impeachment in the future

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by oduastates: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2014
SeaGold: Jonathan setting precedent for rule of law, probity and accountability. No more room for thieving politicians

Bayelsa precedence of bombing , loot em all and irresponsibility .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by brownlords: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Ekans: A terrorist association openly associating with the PDP, how will violence end?

And APC associating with terrorist since 1892

SLS APC stalwart orchestrated the killing of Igbo trader years ago.

Buhari, ordered his foot soldiers to kill innocent Nysc member after loosing election.

Tinubu rig and roast and aregbe asking Osun indigenes to arm themselves with charms and take to protest if the election does not go APC way.

Atiku rabel squad.

Shetimma, directing the affairs of boko haram, and even stage abduction of over 200 girls and compensated their family's with 1 million naira for job well done.

APC open declaration of govt. to negotiate with terrorist and constant media attack on our soldiers whenever we record success in on going campaign against terrorist.

The list is endless

Edited

Comrade Adams oshiomole, constantly hosting cult groups and giving them end of year package 4 million every December as take home since the beginning of his administration.

10 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by anytexy: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmm. Odikwa very very risky ooo! Happy sunday my fellow parliamentarians. Things gona be alright.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by kokoA(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2014
after1: This same Ombatse guys killed more than 60 security operatives and they walk away freely without been charged. hmmmmm. NIGERIA!!!
Government said they have been forgiven and urged them not to kill security operatives again.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by mmmustapha(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Jonathan try to touch Kwankwaso, that day you will taste the bitter pills of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by lakpalakpa: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Now we know that PDP was behind the killing of Security operatives in Nassarawa..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by seanet01: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2014
after1: This same Ombatse guys killed more than 60 security operatives and they walk away freely without been charged. hmmmmm. NIGERIA!!!
Abi o. GEJ is a disaster to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by jayseehe(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2014
bamite: go and fvck wet transformer
I will make sure you get a ban for quoting what I didn't say tongue
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Atigba: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: Abi o. GEJ is a disaster to Nigeria.
shut up.....I love the way the present gov calm that group if not.......on like the way his predecessors handled boko haram issues. Ombatse group is more deadly than boko if given a chance they will wipe the whole nasarawa way

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by seanet01: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Atigba: shut up.....I love the way the present gov calm that group if not.......on like the way his predecessors handled boko haram issues. Ombatse group is more deadly than boko if given a chance they will wipe the whole nasarawa way
Government calming a group that killed 100 security operatives? What a clown you and your masters are! Who plucked sense out of your head?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by ionsman: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
I am not in support of any party.But can any body substantially tell me why of all the 36 states in Nigeria,its only the APC governors that moves are being made to impeach.So,no PDP governor is corrupt? I need unbiased answers not partisan answers.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Atigba: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: Government calming a group that killed 100 security operatives? What a clown you and your masters are! Who plucked sense out of your head?
somethings are better left the way they are...you actually want the gov to kill their leader? The way they killed yusuf.hummmmm we already had enough d boko's and d militants we don't need more........you have no ideal what ombatse is made of, a group that killed more than 100 armed police men without a gun

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by seanet01: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Atigba: somethings are better left the way they are...you actually want the gov to kill their leader? The way they killed yusuf.hummmmm we already had enough d boko's and d militants we don't need more........you have no ideal what ombatse is made of, a group that killed more than 100 armed police men without a gun
What are they made of? So you actually believe the crap that they killed Police without guns? Akuri ni e
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by slyzy(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2014
rexzqcom: The Ombatse people are right. Clear conscience fears no accusations.
yes, even when they killed about hundred security operatives they were right. Who doesn't know that gudluck govt respect and reward criminality.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by jackdaniels(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Wen wil some nigerians hav sense ? U said Gej is corrupt, nw corrupt Governors re being asked to account for their states funds , most of u re cryin foul abt it

5 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Atigba: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: What are they made of? So you actually believe the crap that they killed Police without guns? Akuri ni e
I non fit argue with you this morning I wan make stew.During the attack how many ombatse group members died? That group is more spiritual than physical

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by HFK1: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: GEJ sponsors Boko Haram

he should come and charge me for treason cause I said so tongue

I felt the presidency interest is more on distabilising the north east polity. Simply for re-election but history shouldn't been quickly forgotten. God take measures at appropriate time on any blood letting government.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by honprof1(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Unnnn! The more u look and less u see in nigeria .
May Almighty God expose the people behind all Atrocity in d country. The blood of the innocent deceased shall hunt not only the Perpetrator but also d hypocrite and d entire generation In God we Trust.

koboko69: Why wouldn't they back PDP? They are just another branch of PDP sponsored terrorists or is this not the same group that killed over 100 security operatives

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by condralbede(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: GEJ sponsors Boko Haram

he should come and charge me for treason cause I said so tongue
ODE...for ur mind now u be 007

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2014
[size=28pt]THE GODS BE PRAISED!

LONG LIVE BABA ALAKYO!

DOWN WITH CHRISTIANITY/ISLAM AND THE CORRUPT ORDER![/size]
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by clubone05: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Nigerians are extremely silly. .PDP no light..corruption every where..silly statements from the president and his silly wife.

its only a fool that does things the same way and expects change.

1st thing that came outa Gej mouth was there will be uninterrupted power by December 2011...where the light..

I hate why I was born among fools.

its not working change it...simple.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by bamite(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe:
I'm too daft and dont have a spirit of sportsmanship tongue
y na
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by bamite(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe:
I'm daft and dont hv a spirit if sportmanship tongue
y na
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by experimentist: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2014
*praying* please God, destroy GEJ and PDP before December.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by JaaizTech: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2014
brownlords:

Sorry to say, some blind folks here are not capable of thinking In this direction, I'm not interested in who sponsor their impeachment, this is democracy and the last I check, this is the game of politics, all I want to hear, is him defending the allegation, I don't care the year or century the crime was committed all I want to know is, did he embezzle public funds, if it take GEJ to deal with ajibole gov.let APC do same If they hg evidence to nail the man at the centre, if we can maintain this tempo, out elected officials will desist from looting or better still loot with caution for fear of impeachment in the future

I hold the same view. Even though this is politically motivated, we cannot criticise the house if the Governor is not clean. He who throw stones does not live in a Glass house. However, over desperation will be GEJ's major pitfall. Even 2019 is not that far, If only man knew...

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by honprof1(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2014
May Almighty continue to bless u with Sense of reasoning ,
I am almost getting poluted in thinking until I read ur comment ,

ionsman: I am not in support of any party.But can any body substantially tell me why of all the 36 states in Nigeria,its only the APC governors that moves are being made to impeach.So,no PDP governor is corrupt? I need unbiased answers not partisan answers.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by bamite(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe:
I will make sure you get a ban for quoting what I didn't say tongue
am i a magician?
how will i quote wat u didnt say?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by philips70(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2014
ratiken: GEJ is fighting corruption. ... APC opposing the fight against corruption. If he is not guilty, he should go defend himself before the house.

APC - supporters of APC armed against the people.

Until we see impeachment notices served on Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Plateau, Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi etc governors I will not believe on your new GEJ fighting corruption mantra.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by jayseehe(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
bamite: am i a magician?
how will i quote wat u didnt say?
you have a problem, you need psychiatric attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal, Others Defection Unconstitutional - Falana / Henceforth, Loan Defaults Will Be Settled With Deposits From Other Banks / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.