Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44612 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will be back!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
If we rush to this stage how do you want yolobas and hausas to cope with us? We need to allow them to trail us at least not that far!

MOBJECTIVE: This is a road network

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: SOmetimes I get tired of my Igbo brothers. Hence.

This is a city (actually, more like a growing town)

Guy,you need to slow down a bit. Do you even remember how Anambra was ten years ago? These things don't happen over night.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: If we rush to this stage how do you want yoloba and hausa to cope with us? We need to allow them to trail us at least not that far!

I understand very well that we're not there yet & that we will get there, but braging about those pictures when we've just scratched the surface is pointless and counter-productive.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Charleschidera(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is good oooh but not more than Enugu State....... Someone should come to that Airport flyover to see for himself.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,you need to slow down a bit. Do you even remember how Anambra was ten years ago? These things don't happen over night.

Some people, especially Chino, need to learn humility. All this boasting over nothing is very embarassing to watch. I'd rather boast over what onitsha, Nnewi and Awka will be in the future, than over what they are now.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
You are definitely a teenager! You need to know how these place below was like 10years ago or even 5years ago!

If we continue at this level it will not take time before we start competing with Dubai and China!

MOBJECTIVE:

I understand very well that we're not there yet & that we will get there, but braging about those pictures when we've just scratched the surface is pointless and counter-productive.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by phemi01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
It's good to post pictures of good roads constructed or being constructed by d state got. Nigerians need to stop praising their leaders for doing their jobs. It is ur right, u elected them to serve you.

Meanwhile, we should not be carried away by the good roads, we should also learn to take pictures of the bad roads, schools and other infrastructure and put them on the internet for the world to see. This way, none of then will come out to tell lies about completing a project they have not started. I believe if every Nigerian from different state do this often, there'll be competition amongst state govts to outshine one another in terms of development.

It is very backward to praise leaders u elected for doing their jobs

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ChildofChukwu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
You expect me to believe this is Onitsha? angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
You have no option than to believe! lol

Anambra adigo mma..

ChildofChukwu: You expect me to believe this is Onitsha? angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by FILUX(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
fine and good, but how many year warranty does they have?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
50years! shocked

FILUX: fine and good, but how many year warranty does they have?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: You are definitely a teenager! You need to know how these place below was like 10years ago or even 5years ago!

If we continue at this level it will not take time before we start competing with Dubai and China!

sigh. I'm the teenager who sees that being better than it was before, albiet a good thing, does not make it good enough to boast about.
#My issue here is that boast is being made over the beginnings of progress, when others passed this stage centuries ago.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
My friend shut up, you are still a teenager. Which others has passed the stage? Go and check the ranking of Anambra in security, education, health, state-wide infrastructural development etc. Why will you be bringing pix from US and UK, and using same to judge the present day Nigeria? You are one of those people that do not want to count one before they count ten. Development are in stages: viz; security, education, health, infrastructure etc..we have got most of it.

America or Dubai did not fly to get to their present state, they passed through the developmental stages. If it is paining you that am showcasing these works then do the needful go and die! It is not a must that you should comment!

Go and open your own thread where you will live in fool's and imaginary paradise!

MOBJECTIVE:

sigh. I'm the teenager who sees that being better than it was before, albiet a good thing, does not make it good enough to boast about.
#My issue here is that boast is being made over the beginnings of progress, when others passed this stage centuries ago.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: My friend shut up, you are still a teenager. Which others has passed the stage? Go and check the ranking of Anambra in security, education, health, state-wide infrastructural development etc. Why will you be bringing pix from US and UK, and using same to judge the present day Nigeria? You are one of those people that do not want to count one before they count ten. Development is in stages: viz; security, education, health, infrastructure etc..we have got most of it.

America or Dubai did not fly to get to their present state, they passed through the developmental stages. If it is paining you that am showcasing these work then do the needful go and die! It is not a must that you should comment!

Go and open your own thread where you will live in fools and imaginery paradise!

Your vileness is amazing, especially because it took only a handful of pictures to have you resort to Babarism 101: "If they don't agree with you, raise your voice." I wonder if that really works on other people, but unlike them I can't be dictated to by a devout follower of stone age laws; all due respect.
You did not begin this thread, you shouldn't say who should or should not comment. All I said was that such boastfull behaviour over the humble efforts of a govenrment are embarassing to watch; happiness and celebration may be in order, but hardly boasting and Idolation. If you do this when development is just starting, what will you do when Real Development kicks in? Die of a heart attack?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: You are definitely a teenager! You need to know how these place below was like 10years ago or even 5years ago!

Chai stop polluting nairaland database with dose your yeye pictures! Biko we no wan suffer another data loss!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by M4gunners: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
EzebubeEbube: Upper Iweka
Wao so this is Upper Iweka with holdup? The Governor did a good job there.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Always be thankful. I am over-joyed because my C of O was signed and delivered to me today! Though its my right but not in Nigeria! cheesy

MOBJECTIVE:
If you do this when development is just starting, what will you do when Real Development kicks in?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: Always be thankful. I am over-joyed today because my C of O was signed and delivered to me today! Though its my right but not in Nigeria! cheesy

No wonder na face-service you dey do. Am sure you show them, all your noise on nairaland to haste the signing of your CofO. Accept my congr!cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anambra adigo mma, that is all I can tell you! cheesy

Awoofawo:

No wonder na face-service you dey do. Am sure you show them, all your noise on nairaland to haste the shining of your CofO. Accept my congr!cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awoofawo:

Why you self no look dem face to help confirm whether dem be SWestty (cos e don teý dem boast for forum, say agbero no dey alaigbo) grin Bro next time you go dat side, help us snap picture (just wan confirm something)! Hope you are up to the task sha!coolgrin

Yes, can snap when inside my car grin not when one on one.. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mmadu111: Huuuuuu!!! i can see how striking it got your Pains, Oooooh! poor dear hugging that Transformer behind you will do you good. Black awkward Pathetic F.o.o.l, you saw small pic and you crazily concluded that those things are not in place.
pained over a one lane road? u re sicker than I thought.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Yes, can snap when inside my car grin not when one on one.. tongue

Bro go learn karaté (na Jackie Chan style o) asap! You no go fall for their hands again!grin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
I haven't seen shït here ... niggers take a trip to oda states ... rather dan wasting ur bandwidth
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anambra is the light of the nation!

The state with the best and brightest human capital!

The state that produced the first president of Nigeria!

The state that produced the first Oxford university graduate!

The state that produced the first super-computer scientist and one of the fathers of the internet!

The state that produced the first professor of mathematics!

The first state to explore its oil & gas and build refinery!

The state that produced the produced Chinua Achebe the father of modern African literature!

The state that produced the produced Chimamanda Adichie!

The state that produced the first made in Nigeria vehicles!

The state with the least poverty rate!

The state that produced the first Nigerian millionaire!

The state that produced the highest population of richest Nigerians!

The state that produced the the foremost Nigerian artistes (Psquare, Flavor, Phyno etc)

Anambra is the brain-box of Nigeria!

I can go on and on!

We are Anambrans- the light of the nation- leading the pack! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Mmadu111: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: pained over a one lane road? u re sicker than I thought.
Ewww! i have arrived parcel for you there at your door step fully stock with Handkerchief to help you out with broken hearted bittered stream flowing from your Owl eyes. Nincompoop>>>>

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: Anambra is the light of the nation!

The state with the best and brightest human capital!

The state that produced the first president of Nigeria!

The state that produced the first Oxford university graduate!

The state that produced the first super-computer scientist and one of the fathers of the internet!

The state that produced the first professor of mathematics!

The state that produced the produced Chinua Achebe the father of modern African literature!

The state that produced the produced Chimamanda Adichie!

The state that produced the first made in Nigeria vehicles!

The state with the least poverty rate!

The state that produced the first Nigerian millionaire!

The state that produced the highest population of richest Nigerians!

The state that produced the the foremost Nigerian artistes (Psquare, Flavor, Phyno etc)

Anambra is the brain-box of Nigeria!

I can go on and on!

We are Anambrans- the light of the nation- leading the pack! cheesy

At rate this bro is going nairaland may soon suffer another data loss! Stop polluting nairaland database bro! cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by chinolization: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
You must not comment, must you? cool

Awoofawo:

At rate this bro is going nairaland may soon suffer another data loss! Stop polluting nairaland database bro! cool

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Awoofawo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
chinolization: You must not comment, must you? cool

Wetin you say bro!

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na dis dirty roads way all dese igbos dey praise..well 4 dose dat hv nt bin to d east see hw der roads luks like...Lolz
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
No one,not even an old woman will pronounce upper iweka as uppu oweka. You don't know how many seconds it took me to pronounce that word. Besides I hv been robbed in lagos and Ibadan. so??

1stdeolaw: I served in Anambra so I know those areas well. They have done a great job. +9 out of 10.

Abeg my Igbo pals. I am Yoruba so I wonder why you guys pronounce Upper Iweka as Uppu oweka (spelt as I understand d pronunciation)

Again I was robbed during service at another local gov there. una no try at all

Well sha, I still love Anambra. I love Igbos. I love ya gals. Yorubas always love neighbours u know.

Imo state babes rock more sha....

*Walks out of thread without looking back*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.