Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44613 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yesoooo let haters go and die!!
We are too much smiley

Ohaneze1: Anambra is the light of the nation!

The state with the best and brightest human capital!

The state that produced the first president of Nigeria!

The state that produced the first Oxford university graduate!

The state that produced the first super-computer scientist and one of the fathers of the internet!

The state that produced the first professor of mathematics!

The first state to explore its oil & gas and build refinery!

The state that produced the produced Chinua Achebe the father of modern African literature!

The state that produced the produced Chimamanda Adichie!

The state that produced the first made in Nigeria vehicles!

The state with the least poverty rate!

The state that produced the first Nigerian millionaire!

The state that produced the highest population of richest Nigerians!

The state that produced the the foremost Nigerian artistes (Psquare, Flavor, Phyno etc)

Anambra is the brain-box of Nigeria!

I can go on and on!

We are Anambrans- the light of the nation- leading the pack! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
peppyluv02: No one,not even an old woman will pronounce upper iweka as uppu oweka. You don't know how many seconds it took me to pronounce that word. Besides I hv been robbed in lagos and Ibadan. so??

Seems you are taking my post personal. I spent 2 months to understand what they really call the area. I didn't write that to insult igbos. Moreover, I didn't talk much on the robbery.

Now listen...
We were robbed at our lodge and our female corp members housemates r*ped. Is that normal in Lagos and IB? The LI and the state Cord had nothing to the do about it. The court adjourned the case to the following year. Still fair? Pls lets still smile as usu dear.
I have nothing against igbos still

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ChinoElects1: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
We are leading the pack in all facets of development and human endeavors!

peppyluv02: Yesoooo let haters go and die!!
We are too much smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ethicalUser(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
1stdeolaw: I served in Anambra so I know those areas well. They have done a great job. +9 out of 10.

Abeg my Igbo pals. I am Yoruba so I wonder why you guys pronounce Upper Iweka as Uppu oweka (spelt as I understand d pronunciation)

Again I was robbed during service at another local gov there. una no try at all

Well sha, I still love Anambra. I love Igbos. I love ya gals. Yorubas always love neighbours u know.

Imo state babes rock more sha....

*Walks out of thread without looking back*

The same way you pronounce PALM groove as KPAN groove

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ChinoElects1: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
You are really not making sense at all which area is insecure as Lagos in Nigeria. Onitsha and Anambra in general is by far safer and secured than lagos and ibadan.

Lagos is one lawless place where criminals will be robbing sombody at gun point and people will be passingby.

My friend that lives in surulere had his arm cut off at Ijesha area and his gold watch taken ju last month. And this type of crime and arm robbery is like a daily affair in lagos. People are robbed in their cars even on 3rd mainland bridge on daily basis. They almost snatched my younger sister's car on 3rd mainland bridge.

Ibadan is a den of ritualists I just pity anybody that venture into that place because he or she will have himself or herself to blame!
Robbery is even understatement in ibadan becos there are more dangerous and dirty things happening there.

1stdeolaw:

Seems you are taking my post personal. I spent 2 months to understand what they really call the area. I didn't write that to insult igbos. Moreover, I didn't talk much on the robbery.

Now listen...
We were robbed at our lodge and our female corp members housemates r*ped. Is that normal in Lagos and IB? The LI and the state Cord had nothing to the do about it. The court adjourned the case to the following year. Still fair? Pls lets still smile as usu dear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
ethicalUser:

undecided
ethicalUser:

see him mouth... where do you live
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
ChinoElects1: You are really not making sense at all which area is insecure as Lagos in Nigeria. Onitsha and Anambra in general is by far safer and secured than lagos and ibadan.

Lagos is one lawless place where criminals will be robbing sombody at gun point and people will be passingby.

My friend that lives in surulere had his arm cut off at Ijesha area and his gold watch taken. Ibadan is a den of ritualists I just pity anybody to venture there because he or she will have himself to blame!
Robbery is even understatement in ibadan becos there are more dangerous and dirty things happening there.

Tell the full story.
Never said violence is limited to a tribe or region.
But what happens to justice?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by wordcat(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omimah:
Ok. Thank you.

You're welcome
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by wordcat(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
No mind some fools

OdenigboAroli:

That was a genius thought. ....lol
It should be Bini land and Oba and his people should come and collect taxes.
This is what happens when hate beclouds ones judgement. They bury themselves.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ohaneze1: Always be thankful. I am over-joyed because my C of O was signed and delivered to me today! Though its my right but not in Nigeria! cheesy

...Congratulations!

*sorry about earlier

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
And your oba raped a 23yrs old corp member!
Did any Igwe rape the girls?
There have been rape cases in almost every state so don't hide under the umbrella of fake love to spew trash!

1stdeolaw:

Now listen...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by jairusben(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
ak47mann: Nwanne onicha in fact anambra state is one of the most richest and developing state in nigeria/west africa a state blessed with 3 major cities with over 1.5 million each cool
see when u talk of richest state its always port harcourt..do u think anambra has money..remember nigeria operate with a fedral system of government..ie all the money goten from each state is been forwarded to the ftc then shared among the 36 state..u can imagine if we operated in the state leveL..most state would av paired because niger delta produce almost 70 percent of nigerias economy and only 30percent is given to them and the remaining is been shared among other state..the questions is..IS IT THEIR MONEY..I just love usa for this
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by WIZGUY69(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Still searching for the development o.
@ op. why are you mocking the 1bos now?
i haven't seen any development in that pix.
that upper iweka is hell on earth.
i have been robbed thrice. in that f*cking GOD Forsaken place.
Just a single land highwa, no gutter, no drainage system.
my ibo brothers must be living in fools paradise.
below is one of the highway in osogbo. (the least developed capital in s/west)
ifelodun road.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ifyeez: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
WIZGUY69: Still searching for the development o.
ifelodun road.
So you guys are comparing states and development now, Anyway talking about Anambra and roads, I give them 7 over 10, which is an improvement to what it used to be. Mr man stop showing us the must beautiful place in oshogbo, cos i ve been dere, I served dere, Ede in particular. Always no light and stuffs, Ritualism everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by WIZGUY69(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2014
ifyeez: So you guys are comparing states and development now, Anyway talking about Anambra and roads, I give them 7 over 10, which is an improvement to what it used to be. Mr man stop showing us the must beautiful place in oshogbo, cos i ve been dere, I served dere, Ede in particular. Always no light and stuffs, Ritualism everywhere.
grin it's obvious this guy is onye nzuzu.
you mean no light in oshogbo?
ok, agreed that's the most beautiful pace in oshogbo.
where is the transformation in those pix the op posted.
jst f*ck off and goodnight.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ubanett(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Anambra is the only state with three cities in nigeria.. Onitsha the city with the largest market in west Africa worth over 400 billion dollars, Awka our State capital and nnewi our China where cars and car equipments are produced locally. ANAMBRA ADIGO NMA UMU IGBO NATABANU BANYI KO WEE TOO UTO

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ubanett(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2014
ifelodun road.
yeah i can see the double lane with gutters in that pix . South west ,APC is playing with your destiny
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by rozayx5(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2014
if i was IBO i would be from Anambra grin

Ohaneze1: Anambra is the light of the nation!

The state with the best and brightest human capital!

The state that produced the first president of Nigeria!

The state that produced the first Oxford university graduate!

The state that produced the first super-computer scientist and one of the fathers of the internet!

The state that produced the first professor of mathematics!

The first state to explore its oil & gas and build refinery!

The state that produced the produced Chinua Achebe the father of modern African literature!

The state that produced the produced Chimamanda Adichie!

The state that produced the first made in Nigeria vehicles!

The state with the least poverty rate!

The state that produced the first Nigerian millionaire!

The state that produced the highest population of richest Nigerians!

The state that produced the the foremost Nigerian artistes (Psquare, Flavor, Phyno etc)

Anambra is the brain-box of Nigeria!

I can go on and on!

We are Anambrans- the light of the nation- leading the pack! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by chinolization: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Shut up this clown! Oshogbo that at least 98% of the homes were built with red earth mud and rustic zinc that causes cancer on your people. Again 92% of homes in oshogbo lacks toilet facility.

Below are the pictures I took myself the last time I went to that rural area called oshogbo!

[s]
ifelodun road.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by chinolization: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Oshogbo does not have a single decent barbing salon. Below is the best their people could show us in that rural are called oshogbo.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by IbnuUche(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Silenzer: Adiro asi ndo. Anambra Adigo Mma, nye aka ka oburu Dubai/Taiwan
ezi okwu.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by HandOfChukwu: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaboti: why are you writing these things when your not even an igbo, what is wrong with u people
How am i not an igbo? Are you dumb?
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by effogis: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
We know what is good to do therefore, Obiano more grease to your elbow. Since you diagnosed the virus ( corruption ) and refused to tow its path, may God be with you.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by shaboti: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
HandOfChukwu: How am i not an igbo? Are you dumb?
craze dey worry you
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by HandOfChukwu: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
shaboti: craze dey worry you
mumu
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by shaboti: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
HandOfChukwu: mumu
goat
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by danjalingo: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omimah: Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.

na waoo, we ate discussing the looks of Onitsha, you have jumped to origin. This is why you fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifelodun road.

Wooow i luv this. who dnt want to be yoruba today.(even the igbos are now claiming yoruba nw just the way some are claiming to be ikwerre in port harcourt, i tink u igbos shud better stop all dese crap nd developed our state nd be proud of ur igbos identity)
God bless oduduwa republic. God bless Niger delta republic.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Shut up this clown! Oshogbo that at least 98% of the homes were built with red earth mud and rustic zinc that causes cancer on your people. Again 92% of homes in oshogbo lacks toilet facility.

Below are the pictures I took myself the last time I went to that rural area called oshogbo!

[s][/s]

Can you pls pack your load and live oshogbo including all the yoruba areas and go to ur beautiful biafra( which evry bdy knows is a dark black painted toilet. dats y u pple cnt live in ur biafra)?

You hate yoruba's yet u live in der land nd refuse visiting ur biafra.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
ubanett: Anambra is the only state with three cities in nigeria.. Onitsha the city with the largest market in west Africa worth over 400 billion dollars, Awka our State capital and nnewi our China where cars and car equipments are produced locally. ANAMBRA ADIGO NMA UMU IGBO NATABANU BANYI KO WEE TOO UTO

Den why buying land in lagos,port harcourt nd calabar

mayb u shud try living in dose areas u mentioned.
and leave lagos for d Yoruba's,, port harcourt for the ikwerres?? eeh plsss i beg u. We are tired of ur development we dnt nid u pple any more plsss. Mr.Igbo man.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by irishCream: 1:23am On Sep 11, 2014
ethicalUser:

Busted!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by londoner: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
ifelodun road.

Thats a nice road, but its just a road. I also dont see that as evidence of very significant transformation. Especially, if this road does not represent the average road there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Salo Roseline Tamarabrakemi Dies In Accident In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.