Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (948 Views)

Neglected After Pregnancy But He Claimed To Love Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by pelvicky(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
This one is strong...
Re: . by drajjay: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pelvicky, I think it has more to do with you than them. I admit that it hurts a lot seeing as I've been there a couple of times in the past. However, I've been able to get past the feeling of neglect by:

1. Understanding that my identity and definition doesn't come from anyone's approval of me or not. They come from my creator who is always approving of me even when I'm in my lowest and shambolic moments.

2. Not taking it personal: sometimes, its not like people don't care, its just that they have worries of their own and as such do not have the desire to reach out to anyone, including me. So whenever I reach out and the gesture is not returned, I Move ON....trust me, those who value you will come looking for you. Even if they don't eventually, Don't allow that diminish your sense of self-worth and value wink because you are worthy and valuable, even if everything and everyone around you screams otherwise.

3. Getting to recognize and do those things that make me feel happy and relaxed. In my case, I binge on TvShows, internet, movies. The best activity I engage in when I feel that way is saying a short prayer. Everything just falls into perspective and those feelings dissipate.

4. Lastly, I've learnt to admit to myself whenever I feel neglected that I actually feel that way......that in itself makes me stronger____afterall, a problem shared is half-solved. grin

That said, these days, I barely feel that way.....not because it doesn't come but because I've learnt to focus my attention on other things, no matter how hurt I feel. Now, there's been a whole world of difference for me.

Except in rare cases, I will not have time for anyone who doesn't have time for me.

#NuhBePride

2 Likes

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Have you analyzed yourself? Are you going on the right way? It would be different if you are talking about one friend. For all your friends to start neglecting you is odd so I would suggest you analyze yourself properly, may be due to your attitude they are behaving like that, may be you are not behaving properly or your habits might be hurting them so they start avoiding you. The thing you have to do is just try to find the reason behind all that. Just go to your friends and ask them have you done any thing wrong

1 Like

Re: . by shortgun(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Stop beating around d Bush, just tell us the full story cheesy
When did he start to ignore u?
Do u have feelings for him?
Play us d full gist joor.
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: This one is strong...
ur advice joor
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
shortgun: Stop beating around d Bush, just tell us the full story cheesy
When did he start to ignore u?
Do u have feelings for him?
Play us d full gist joor.
dats all 4 nw..ur advice 4 nw
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tallesty1: !!!
wat apen,,is dis ur advice
Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
pelvicky: ur advice joor
they form for you...... Form for them. Make your own pass them own.
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
MizMyColi: Brb Dear.
tanx dear,,when u are bk..i want ur advice
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: This one is strong...
dats y i want ur advice
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: they form for you...... Form for them. Make your own pass them own.
hmmmm..rily
Re: . by corisande: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
see oh!
I neglect whoever neglects me
I don't care
phone na my own
if I chat you up and you ignore, I count am for you and I go do u back.
if e too much for me I delete you from my contacts,I no send oh

I choputas not
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Have you analyzed yourself? Are you going on the right way? It would be different if you are talking about one friend. For all your friends to start neglecting you is odd so I would suggest you analyze yourself properly, may be due to your attitude they are behaving like that, may be you are not behaving properly or your habits might be hurting them so they start avoiding you. The thing you have to do is just try to find the reason behind all that. Just go to your friends and ask them have you done any thing wrong
tanx man
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
corisande: see oh!
I neglect whoever neglects me
I don't care
phone na my own
if I chat you up and you ignore, I count am for you and I go do u back.
if e too much for me I delete you from my contacts,I no send oh

I choputas not
u r rily funny...anyway tanx
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
pelvicky: tanx man
Welcome
Re: . by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
pelvicky: hmmmm..rily
yea. Dont beg people to be your friends.
Re: . by tobiboss(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Tallesty1: Have you analyzed yourself? Are you going on the right way? It would be different if you are talking about one friend. For all your friends to start neglecting you is odd so I would suggest you analyze yourself properly, may be due to your attitude they are behaving like that, may be you are not behaving properly or your habits might be hurting them so they start avoiding you. The thing you have to do is just try to find the reason behind all that. Just go to your friends and ask them have you done any thing wrong
guy you don close the thread, gr8 advice
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: yea. Dont beg people to be your friends.
tanx
Re: . by pelvicky(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
MizMyColi:
Pelvicky, I think it has more to do with you than them. I admit that it hurts a lot seeing as I've been there a couple of times in the past. However, I've been able to get past the feeling of neglect by:

1. Understanding that my identity and definition doesn't come from anyone's approval of me or not. They come from my creator who is always approving of me even when I'm in my lowest and shambolic moments.

2. Not taking it personal: sometimes, its not like people don't care, its just that they have worries of their own and as such do not have the desire to reach out to anyone, including me. So whenever I reach out and the gesture is not returned, I Move ON....trust me, those who value you will come looking for you. Even if they don't eventually, Don't allow that diminish your sense of self-worth and value wink because you are worthy and valuable, even if everything and everyone around you screams otherwise.

3. Getting to recognize and do those things that make me feel happy and relaxed. In my case, I binge on TvShows, internet, movies. The best activity I engage in when I feel that way is saying a short prayer. Everything just falls into perspective and those feelings dissipate.

4. Lastly, I've learnt to admit to myself whenever I feel neglected that I actually feel that way......that in itself makes me stronger____afterall, a problem shared is half-solved. grin

That said, these days, I barely feel that way.....not because it doesn't come but because I've learnt to focus my attention on other things, no matter how hurt I feel. Now, there's been a whole world of difference for me.

Except in rare cases, I will not have time for anyone who doesn't have time for me.

#NuhBePride

tanx and God bless in millions

1 Like

Re: . by Yemlizzy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
You aint saying much though. Are you introverted in nature? Is there any history of bad misconduct,quarrel or misgivings amongst you both?

It goes beyond what you are revealing,something seems amiss. Whats it?

1 Like

Re: . by Hexzyz(m): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Normal, especially when there is a change in social stratification, people tend to move.
Re: . by xtervaganza(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
I was taking this post serious until I saw u 2go

Kids things
Re: . by chidekings(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
dear stop dying in self pity.........if my frnd refuse to talk to me,likwise i refuse to talk to him and moreover dont term everyone ur frnd....move with people that u and them have something in common

(1) (Reply)

How Premarital Sex Rewires Your Brain / Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous / 60 Years Old Marries 8 Years Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.