Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire (22787 Views)

Nil / How To Become A Billionaire In Naija. New Ideas / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by TRADELYN: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Great thread here grin

However, Business is not what you read on paper...

Thinking of starting one soon?

Well, we could have you as one of our distributors for a fast moving product needed daily by ladies/women. We will bear all the risks and provide you the necessary advice to succeed. If interested, we need to first assess your ability/commitment...see our profile for our contact details.
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by RealityShot: 6:32am On Nov 20, 2016
akaystum:
(6) Household and Personal Care:
I doubt there exist a home where something in this category are not used diurnally. These are businesses that ventures into cosmetics, body shop and dermatology, Paints coating, paper and solid wood products, packaging solutions etc. Also part of this category are home improvements, lawn and garden products and services.
Example of such companies are:
Tesco,Unilever,Sca,The Home depot, Lowe's cos etc

(7) Phamaceuticals:
If you want to know how great this kind of business venture is, visit the nearest hospital to you. Starting a company that creates phamaceutical products, phamaceutical services and benefits, Animal health and Health care benefit company can get you there.
Example of such:
Glaxosmith, Wellpoint, Merck & co, Pfizer, Aetna etc

this is the koko
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by RealityShot: 6:34am On Nov 20, 2016
OP PLS FINISH THIS LIST. THANKS
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by NobilityPays(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2016
You'll really want to check my signature!!
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by borntosuccess(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2017
akaystum:
In the history of the world, no one has ever become a billionaire without venturing into one of the 30 businesses am about to unveil. So, I'll be right to tell you that you can only become a billionaire if you invest in one or more of the businesses I'll be talking about in few weeks to come.
It all started when I lost out of the CBN job early last year due to Nepotism all in the name of quota system in Nigeria (Topic for another day). I went on recess, decided to quit my bank job and what I got was a mind blowing revelation.
The list, brief details and examples of the 30 businesses is as follow:
(1) Discount and/or Specialty Store:
I was astounded to see that this type of business produced the highest number of billionaires world over. They never manufacture any product but acts as middlemen between manufacturers and the retailers and/or consumers. All they do is to have retail stores, online stores and direct sales force around the world.
Example of such companies are : Wal-Mart, Target, Shoprite, Aeon etc

(2)Banks:
Most of us believe that starting a Bank business on your own is impossible, but I want to tell you that few people with that belief actually took a step further and today they are self made billionaires. Banks deals with the provision of personal, corporate, Commercial, electronic banking services to the populace by investing money deposited by customers.
Examples are : Standard Chartered bank, Wells Fargo and co, JP Morgan Chase & co, Zenith etc
what an educative thread nice one op
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by blessedvisky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Continue op
Re: 30 Businesses That Can Make You A Billionaire by engrrichie92(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Nice thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / 6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.