Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow (23059 Views)

Rice Mill / Igbara-oke Rice Mill Takes Off Soon- Akeredolu / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Rokaa(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2017
All is now set for the official visit of acting President Professor Yemi Osinbajo to Kebbi State on Tuesday 1st August, 2017.

A statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor Abubakar Mu’azu Dakingari says, Governor Abubakar Atiku gave this assurance this Sunday, while inspecting events venues in Argungu and Birnin Kebbi.

The Governor inspected facilities put in place such as Accommodation, venues, reception, WACOT Rice Mill Argungu and the venue of mini Agricultural show where Agricultural Potential of the state is to be showcased including Rice PYRAMID known as “DALAR SHINKAFA”.

The Governor expressed satisfaction about the level of arrangement and urged people of state to turn out enmass to welcome the acting President. He directed all and sundry to ensure cleanliness of their Environment and work places.

During the visit the acting President is expected to commission a number of projects including the WACOT Rice Processing Mill, Argungu.

Meanwhile Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu has said the state government would assist FERMA to rehabilitate the damaged portion on the Argungu Birnin Kebbi road.
The Governor who inspected the affected areas expressed confidence that in the next two days the road would be repaired.

Earlier, the site engineers, Rilwanu Usman Zagga, and Yusha’u assured the Governor, that the bad portion will be fixed immediately to enable communities ply the road safely.

http://www.arewaonline.com/101/photos-of-n10bn-kebbi-wacot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Rokaa(m): 3:08am On Jul 31, 2017
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 3:54am On Jul 31, 2017
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT. I DEDICATE THIS SECOND FTC TO OUR PRESIDENT. GET WELL SOON

22 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by nextprince: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Very good one there from Kebbi state.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by nextprince: 4:25am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

Pls make sure you repeat this at least 50 times today.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Hmmmm, this is good ooo.

Oyo and other Yoruba states should see reasons to set things like this up. But no, they are the CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

He has gone to London to see the Queen

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Harwoyeez(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Good initiative
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by NonFarmPayrol: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
nice one cool

more of this from the north than hearing BH news up and down

cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by shaddoww: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
One of d few sensible governor in d North.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Monaco2(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2017
EastGold:

He has gone to London to see the Queen

Queen for what......? wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by CARBONY500: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by BarryX(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
These commissioning spree of private investments by the Osinbajo government irks me a great deal.

What is happening in government these days? Are they not busy almost doing the wrong things?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Sall(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Nice
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by ALAYORMII: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Everybody is producing rice

Na only rice we go dey chow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by ALAYORMII: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Monaco2:

Queen for what......? wink

Queen for medicine

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by oladele97: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
I only pity those who think this administration has done nothing

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one

Bagudu is trying, his plans of making kebbi rice capital of the federation is astonishingly outstanding

I hope the argungu fishing festival will hold this year?
I guess the rima river with channels through argungu and goronyo dam served as irrigation source for the rice clusters,

The zauro polder initiated by past dispensation, I don't know if it saw the light of the day,
With rice Mills like this, at least, the stones are sorted out from the grains, I hope polishing is part of the value chain,

I'm no fan of gmo, I hope it is not introduced,
Kudos too, to federal government poda resuscitation and expansion of various fertilizer plants and the consortium for myriads of rice Mills, and consolidation on the gains of the past government,
We are on the trajectory to Self sufficiency.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Oyoyo7: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
Good one coming from Kebbi state. Great hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by lincolnj88: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2017
oladele97:
Nice one here... But they are performing really below average

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by deepwater(f): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
kai
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by laraemi(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Everybody is producing rice

Na only rice we go dey chow
You are funny

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Abfinest007(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
there no project going on my state I wish my zombie governor can learn from others

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2017
If they had not banned the importation of rice... this would not be possible.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Monaco2(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Queen for medicine

Medicine for Wat..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by adem30: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:

Exactly. But wailers refused to think outside the box

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by omenka(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2017
Wow. Impressive. smiley

We need more of this.
Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2017
oladele97:

Zombie it is Kebbi state and not the dullard Buhari's FG

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
Wow. Impressive. smiley
We need more of this.
Waiting for the dullard Buhari to do something half of this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
Zombie, credit must be given to Buhari at all cost...smh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kebbi Wacot Rice Mill To Be Commissioned By Osinbajo Tomorrow by burkingx(f): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / 6 Investment Fallacies You Need To Avoid / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.