Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Couples¤business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples¤business (747 Views)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Can You Object The Union Of Couples At A Wedding Ceremony? / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples¤business by krazydave(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
As the topic suggests, it's meant for just mature and reasonable inputs.

Women, how do you feel when your husband dictates or takes certain decisions that are naturally yours to make.
For instance, decisions on:
- what to buy
-what to wear for an outing or even staying at home
-how to do certain chores
-and worse of all, What to cOOk and even how to do it....

As a guy i know our ego's are altered a little when decisions that are clearly ours to make are made for us, and even worse is when it's made be a female specie.
Soo, is it the same for you women folks?
Re: Couples¤business by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
What do you mean by decisons that are "naturally" yours to make??

How did you arrive at the "natural" decisions for the wife and "natural" decisions for the husband?

And are these "natural" decisions constant/cut across every marriage??
Re: Couples¤business by krazydave(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
BananaBender: What do you mean by decisons that are "naturally" yours to make??

How did you arrive at the "natural" decisions for the wife and "natural" decisions for the husband?

well i think every human know what is expected of he or her to do..... Just like deciding when "class" would be convenient for you to attend.... Thats clearly the work of your lecturer!
#You get my point?
Re: Couples¤business by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
BananaBender: What do you mean by decisons that are "naturally" yours to make??

Hi! sholly tongue
Re: Couples¤business by tpia1: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
krazydave:

well i think every human know what is expected of he or her to do..... Just like deciding when "class" would be convenient for you to attend.... Thats clearly the work of your lecturer!

the lecturers do not decide when class will be convenient for you to attend.

that's the work of admin.

the lecturer's job is to teach.

(1) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was A Country / Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church / Only Thing I Desire Now Is To Make Heaven –100yrs Old Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.