Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? (21924 Views)

Do Dogs Possess Supernatural Eyes? / How Often Do Dogs Come On Heat:- / Why do Dogs Hate Me So Much?? Save A Soul!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by continentalceo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
All through my life I have owned several dogs and the one thing I'm sure of is that Dogs know dog eaters...if you be dog eater I suggest u maintain a safe distance from aggressive dogs. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Kessleek(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayusco85: @OP, this is story for the gods grin

btw its none of my business if the have supernatural eyes or not. once they can bark and scare away thieves and spirits at night.

**sips his lipton tea without milk or sugar****
Like this

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by oseiwe(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
If dog get sense, e for no pursue me when I dey primary school.
I detest dogs. angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by donem: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
oseiwe: If dog get sense, e for no pursue me when I dey primary school.
I detest dogs. angry
haha grin e mean say u suffer for dogs hand nobi small.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mettal: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
I feel dogs have another sense which humans dont have, i will call it "intuition" sense,.They are always correct when they give verdict.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mettal: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
If you detest dogs,well,its time to have a rethink maybe prior to your childs arrival, evil,spirits are killing newborn babies everyday.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mettal: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
If you detest dogs,well,its time to have a rethink maybe prior to your baby's arrival, evil,spirits are killing newborn babies everyday.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Shokoloko(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
NigellusHosan: There's nothing that hasn't got supernatural senses..
Africans are plain stewpid n hyper-superstitious
And u r not african? undecided
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by oseiwe(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
donem:
haha grin e mean say u suffer for dogs hand nobi small.
I no dey enter house wey dog dey. I'm allergic to them.
Mettal: If you detest dogs,well,its time to have a rethink maybe prior to your baby's arrival, evil,spirits are killing newborn babies everyday.
People dey born around me daily, none get dog. If you be jas man wey dey sell dog, you no go fit pay store rent be dat.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef nor no o. I dey always think am sef. when dog bark for night them go say the dog see spirit. I will love to know too.

Hian, 1st to comment ke shocked shocked shocked this will be the second time I will be the first to comment in a front page thread, thank God o grin I said it that this is my week of success and this has proven me right. I will always be at the front in anything I do this week. thank you Lord. smiley
What's it with 1st to comment.. How does it affect success in your life??
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by mackenzie007(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Guykhena:
woah,
That explains why they keep barking at you tongue
lwkmd!!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Originalsly: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2014
benodic: the dogs are able to see those things humans can not because first they are souls too just like us and they have a spiritual eye which sees beyound physical phenomenon.

But unlike us their spiritual eyes have not been clouded by excessive materiality and is still open.that is why they can see ghost, recognise bad guys and identify witches.

Humans whose spiritual eyes are open can do those things too.it is not rocket science
Hmmm....interesting! I heard dogs be barking and howling at nights. When they bark....intruders/strangers are around. When they howl...and other dogs in the area would also be howling...they say it's because a spirit is in the area or/and somebody is about to/just died. The strange thing is while they are bowling they would be looking in the same direction as if howling at a person moving thru the area. Most times we do learn that someone in the neighbourhood died during the night. I guess they do see something spiritual...invisible to us. I alsoknow of people who see spirits....and of ways of blinding them to that realm....guess the ssa,e as closing the spiritual eye.

1 Like

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by emma4foli: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2014
I strongly agreed to d fact dat dogs have supernatural powers.. Dogs usually barks @pple with bad intentions and pple who eat or are into d business of killing and selling dog meat can attest to dat.... Dogs madly bark @pple who eat dog meat..
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by SAUCEKID1: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't know much about dogs paranormal status but I know on one occasion, my aunt (who had been hitherto a regular visitor) said she wouldnt mind eating my dog. when we both got home, he began to bark @ her and hasnt stopped ever since . so its possible that like plants, dogs can also read genuine evil intent.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by hushmail: 1:17am On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Me sef nor no o. I dey always think am sef. when dog bark for night them go say the dog see spirit. I will love to know too.

Hian, 1st to comment ke shocked shocked shocked this will be the second time I will be the first to comment in a front page thread, thank God o grin I said it that this is my week of success and this has proven me right. I will always be at the front in anything I do this week. thank you Lord. smiley

1st 2 comment
e put food 4 table or money 4 ur account?
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by GameGuyPH: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2014
EVERYTHING the black man doesn't understand he says is spiritual....what a daft race ripe for extinction!! angry
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by 19naia(m): 4:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2014
My candid opinion. Different animals have differen ranges of their visual spectrum and auditory spectrum. Some of these animals can see or hear beyond our spectrum.
Now i also feel some of these paranormal activities operate in dimensions outside our spectrum. Hence we cant hear or see them but in some cases they become so intense that some of us sense their presence.
So that animal yoi hear barking in the night might have heard things either infra or supersonic that you couldnt hear
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mettal: 5:27am On Jul 21, 2014
oseiwe:
I no dey enter house wey dog dey. I'm allergic to them.

People dey born around me daily, none get dog. If you be jas man wey dey sell dog, you no go fit pay store rent be dat.
bro i no understand your points, the world is broad and vasts, babies are dying everyday,no one knows exactly cause of their death,.One twin baby died in my neighbourhood recently due to convulsion,all efforts to salvage her life was futile,.If you don't know stuff.Don't try to claim Mr know all,the world is big,.People will teach you stuffs you never knew existed from their personal experiences.One thing is for sure,spirits don't like being WATCHED,one lahpso alpso tied in my baby's bed would do when no one is around to supervise him.Sorry if its not your cup of tea.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Mettal: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2014
finn: My candid opinion. Different animals have differen ranges of their visual spectrum and auditory spectrum. Some of these animals can see or hear beyond our spectrum.
Now i also feel some of these paranormal activities operate in dimensions outside our spectrum. Hence we cant hear or see them but in some cases they become so intense that some of us sense their presence.
So that animal yoi hear barking in the night might have heard things either infra or supersonic that you couldnt hear
thanks Finn,the spirit world is so mysterious, like i said before,some animals have another extra sense which is non existence in our world. Before,i dont know the power of praying regularly, normally,evil spirits used to visit my place.Sometimes when i came back around 10pm,i would sensed immediately that someone has crossed the path of my flat,i would smell a strong perfume that convinced me the more of its presence. One thing is there:am a complete dog person and can't do without one in my life, a friend introduced me to a 6 weeks all black rottie X Gsd miss. The puppy is all black,no white spot. I got the dog to resell it,(i think prophets use the dog for ritual purposes).One night,one strong head spirit no wan make i sleep for night o,i assumed it might be an incumbus, so i decided to bring in the black puppy inside,if you see what happened that night,i crossed my finger ,and was surprised how the puppy attacked that spirit,after that moment,i slept fine and sound,that experience i would never forget in my life.Sadlyi later sold the dog at 4months and made a lot of profit,a prophet aquired the puppy.
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by salvatore007(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin Dogs don't have supernatural eyes... U can only c ur fone cause it vibrates at a frequency ur eyes can detect while dogs c things at a higher frequency which mks dem believe dey can c ghosts...

Besides dey can't even c colour xo everything seems d same 2dem

Dey only recognise 2ru or stench or sorry ur scent.. tongue
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Lol.....them still dey quote mariah undecided
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Danhumprey: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014

So you sef don join this "first to comment" madness?

Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Danhumprey: So you sef don join this "first to comment" madness?
Bro I nor join o, I take the thread as one of odilafta madness as usual only to see am for front page so I just decide to play again. no be government job na sad I nor no why all the threads wey I dey take dey play dey always make front page. sad
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by tareigns(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Guykhena:
woah,
That explains why they keep barking at you tongue
this girl no get work I swear....always on every topic..kai
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by ayusco85(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Kessleek: Like this

spot on bro. #KermitTins
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by THEHEALER(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: Because you hear dogs barking in the night na im be say dem dey see winch, if you see rat wey dey run for house for night you go run leave your house.

I was told that poo when I was little, was also told that if you wash your dog's face and use the same water to wash your face you'll see ghosts. Did it nothing happened, except my face smelling like dog!
Maybe the smelly ghost passed me. undecided
Lmaoooo!
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Barselonia(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
guys something Like this happened in my area of recent ooo... it all happened in The night by my next compound. The house owner get like 5 dogs, suddenly around 2a.m all The dogs started barking.
me and my family even wake wondering What might have happened. just of sudden, we heard noise, scream from about 3 building to my house, that a woman shouting "ekuwesu" or something like, because Na her dialect she speak.. meaning devil. that she saw a devil or ghost on her bed,sat beside her,holding her neck trying to force her eat something he was holding.... so she gat to shout for help.......since that day for my area, everybody dey fear for night once we hear dog barking
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Originalsly: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
GameGuyPH: EVERYTHING the black man doesn't understand he says is spiritual....what a daft race ripe for extinction!! angry
The Black man says it's spiritual....the White man says it's aliens....what do you say?
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
mine get gift wey e fit sense fufu n pure water, n cums around tu shake tail...
Re: Do Dogs Have Supernatural Senses? by tonygee1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ho my God only if u see as I use laugh fool myself when reading ur comment
severee: Yep my dog has supernatural long throat grin if you chop where this dog dey una go chop that food together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

..::100% Purebreed Rottweiler puppies for sale(Pictures) / Got Myself A New Puppy Today / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.