Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women (3921 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by solazo: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
If there’s anything a man hates in his life, it’s a nagging wife. Please stop nagging. #MarriedWomen

Your husband is not a ‘project’. He’s not yours to change or fix or mould. Please he is yours to love. #MarriedWomen

A nagging wife is like water going drip-drip-drip on a rainy day. How can you keep her quiet? (Proverbs 27:15 GNB) #MarriedWomen

Stop looking at your husband to be the one to make you happy. That’s actually your job, not his. #MarriedWomen

A husband’s greatest need in this world of marriage is to be respected by his wife. #MarriedWomen

When you give to your husband without expectations, then God somehow begins to meet your expectations. #MarriedWomen

Your husband truly wants you to be happy but he really doesn’t want to be blamed when you’re not happy. #MarriedWomen

Look in the mirror & learn to love what you see. A woman who loves her body takes care of it for her husband. Love your body. #MarriedWomen

The successful mathematics in marriage is to give 100% and expect nothing in return. #MarriedWomen

Stop expecting your husband to be what he’s not. Unmet expectations will be the greatest source of sorrow in your marriage. #MarriedWomen

You have to make forgiveness a habit. In big things and in little things. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive. #MarriedWomen

I’m not sure your friends will give you objective advice about your husband. Why make them your counsellors. #MarriedWomen

Try to overcome little annoyances, like when your husband leaves a wet towel on the bed. #MarriedWomen

Men are not wired like women and your husband doesn’t even know he is being insensitive to your needs. Tell him nicely #MarriedWomen

Stop saying “I will leave you one day” or “I want a divorce” whenever you quarrel. In the end it will backfire. #MarriedWomen

Stop being so needy, it drains your husband. #MarriedWomen

Never criticize your husband. It builds resentment in him. #MarriedWomen

Why don’t you compliment your husband on what he does right rather than tear him down for what he does wrong? #MarriedWomen

When your husband does something you appreciate, it’s nice to let him know. #MarriedWomen

Do you realize that the more you try to force your husband to do something or restrict him, the more he’ll try to escape? #MarriedWomen

Why do you even bother going through his text messages? There’s no need. Stop it. #MarriedWomen

Your husband needs time to chill in his ‘man cave’. Please leave him alone. #MarriedWomen

You may not understand why he loves to watch sports or violent movies. You don’t have to understand. Give him his space. #MarriedWomen

Focus on what you love about your husband and please leave the rest. It’s not for you to change him, that’s God’s job. #MarriedWomen

Make the bed. Thank you. #MarriedWomen

If you try to control, restrict or cage your husband it will take away that ‘thing’ that makes him a man. He’s a free spirit. #MarriedWomen

Speak clearly. You will be angry with your husband and he will have no idea of what he said or did to annoy you. #MarriedWomen

Don’t walk away after you’ve spoken your mind to your husband. He will hold it against you and bring it up later. #MarriedWomen

Don’t give your husband the ‘cold shoulder treatment’. He will escape from home. #MarriedWomen

Stop waiting for your husband to arrange a date or give you what you want, take responsibility and create it yourself. #MarriedWomen

Criticism and control will only make your husband shut you out. #MarriedWomen

Sex is a core need for your husband. It anchors his soul to yours. #MarriedWomen

Frequent meaningful physical intimacy is what connects your husband’s heart to yours. #MarriedWomen

Pet your husband. Massage his shoulders. Give him a manicure. #MarriedWomen

If you shut your husband away from physical intimacy then you’ve cut off his most important connection to you in his world. #MarriedWomen

You have to love your husband even when he is unlovable. #MarriedWomen

Serve your husband even when it seems he doesn’t appreciate your service. #MarriedWomen

Be sensitive to your husband’s physical needs even when you’re tired. You can do all things thro’ Christ who strengthens you. #MarriedWomen

Please stop airing your dirty laundry in public. Your husband just hates it #MarriedWomen

Teach your children to respect their father. Make them see him as a hero. #MarriedWomen

Please make your house a welcoming home. #MarriedWomen

This night out thing with the ‘girls’ is really a risky thing you’re doing. #MarriedWomen

Protect your husband. There are she-wolves out there. #MarriedWomen

Do all things without grumbling and complaining. #MarriedWomen

It’s not nice when your husband is the subject of your girlfriend’s gossip and petty quarrels. He’s a man. Protect him. #MarriedWomen

Pick your battles. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Don’t fight over little matters. You only stress yourself out. #MarriedWomen

Be very careful about reading romance novels. They give you a false illusion of life. #MarriedWomen

Please stop comparing your husband with anyone else’s. Do you know how they live? #MarriedWomen

Accept your husband for what he is and not what you want him to be. #MarriedWomen

Source : Twitter @drtonyrapu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by solazo: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Last week was for #MarriedMen

I will be posting a new series of tweets on #MarriedMen from 3pm today Sunday 13th. Stay tuned.

When you marry, you’ve entered something that was invented by God. #MarriedMen

Tell your wife “thank you” for all the cooking, washing, cleaning and even making the bed. #MarriedMen

Why not take some of the heavy load your wife is carrying off her shoulders. #MarriedMen

If you’re determined to run marriage your own way, you’ll be in trouble because marriage is God’s idea. #MarriedMen

It was not the ‘village elders’ who came up with marriage. It was God. He Himself officiated at the first wedding. #MarriedMen

Once you’re married you’re married. #MarriedMen

Your wife has to take priority above work and business and pleasure. #MarriedMen

Your wife has the power to set the direction of your entire life. #MarriedMen

If your marriage is strong, even with trouble all around you, it won’t matter. You will be able to move out in strength. #MarriedMen

If your marriage is messed up and everything else is great, it won’t matter. You will be moving out in weakness. #MarriedMen

Your wife’s words are so powerful she can actually overturn negative things said about you. #MarriedMen

The love and affirmation of your wife has the power to heal many of your deepest wounds. #MarriedMen

If all in the world say you’re ugly but your wife says you’re beautiful, you’ll feel beautiful. #MarriedMen

Stop complaining about your wife to your mother. #MarriedMen

Conflicts in marriage are inevitable. Resolving them is a part of the process of bonding with your wife.#MarriedMen

Be the man. The #MarriedMan

Talk to your wife. #MarriedMen

Make eye contact with your wife. #MarriedMen

Let your wife talk. #MarriedMen

Sit down and listen to your wife. Just listen. #MarriedMen

Saying “I love you” to your wife is good, but showing it is even better. #MarriedMen

Remember love is not just what you say, it’s what you do. #MarriedMen

To your wife, a kiss actually says more than a 1000 “I love you’s “.#MarriedMen

Stop taking out your frustrations on your wife. #MarriedMen

Stop dumping your work issues and problems on your wife at night. #MarriedMen

Speak to your wife as your equal. #MarriedMen

Please treat your wife with some respect. #MarriedMen

Brag about your wife in public. #MarriedMen

Your wife is not inferior and should not be made to feel so. #MarriedMen

Please leave your parents out of your marriage. She didn’t marry your father. #MarriedMen

Treating your wife as the ‘weaker vessel’ does not mean treating her as an inferior vessel. #MarriedMen

The bible says your prayers will be bouncing back from the ceiling when you don’t treat your wife with respect (1 Peter 3:7) #MarriedMen

If you use all the water in the tank and leave none for her, that’s not love. #MarriedMen

Enjoy life with your wife. #MarriedMen

Sacrifice a football game to go to an event that your wife enjoys. #MarriedMen

Spend a weekend at a hotel with your wife. #MarriedMen

Stop shouting at your wife. She can hear you. #MarriedMen

Be a spiritual leader not a spiritual dominator. #MarriedMen

Submission from your wife is easier when the one she is submitting to loves her enough to sacrifice his life for her. #MarriedMen

To keep bringing up old issues of what your wife did in the past is not loving as Christ loved. #MarriedMen

The man is the head of the house but Christ is the head of the man. #MarriedMen

We’re told to love our wives as Christ loves the Church. He gave Himself. Give yourself to your wife. #MarriedMen

Stop saying” you’re always” or” you never”. It comes out as judgmental and condemning. #MarriedMen

Remember you said “until death do us part”. God doesn’t take that lightly. #MarriedMen

Stop acting like a paramount ruler or village chief. You’re still a husband #MarriedMen

Adultery of the heart is one of the most common problems among #MarriedMen.

You can’t lead your wife anywhere you yourself haven’t been. #MarriedMen

You can’t expect to lead your wife spiritually if you’re not pursuing God yourself. #MarriedMen

Grab your wife’s hand and ask her how you can pray for her. #MarriedMen

Read a book together with your wife. A book in the bible is a good idea. #MarriedMen

Stop flirting with your wife’s girlfriends. #MarriedMen

Find a pet name for your wife. Honey. Sweetheart. Baby. Darling. #MarriedMen

Don’t call your wife mummy. She is not your mum. #MarriedMen

Wash the dishes for your wife sometimes. #MarriedMen

Look into your wife’s eyes. #MarriedMen

Make your wife happy. If she’s happy, you will be happy. #MarriedMen

Greet your wife first before you greet the children. #MarriedMen

Stroke your wife’s hair. #MarriedMen

Leave your mobile phone and bond with your wife. #MarriedMen

Intimacy goes beyond sexuality. #MarriedMen

Your wife is “fearfully and wonderfully made”. Learn some anatomy and even physiology. #MarriedMen

Hold hands with your wife. Rub her shoulders. #MarriedMen

Learn how to agree to disagree with your wife. #MarriedMen

No two people will ever agree on everything. It’s ok. Have guidelines for managing conflict with your wife. #MarriedMen

Stop fighting with your wife over money. #MarriedMen

Don’t resent your wife’s family. #MarriedMen

Respect your wife’s father. He brought her up. #MarriedMen

Your wife wants her feelings to be understood. #MarriedMen

Don’t rush to try and fix your wife’s problems. Listen to her first. #MarriedMen

Consult with your wife before you make those big decisions. #MarriedMen

Discuss with your wife before you make expensive purchases. #MarriedMen

Understand what your wife means when she says, “Don’t touch me at night if you didn’t speak to me during the day”. #MarriedMen

Your wife really wants to connect with you. #MarriedMen

‘Chase’ your wife again. #MarriedMen

Why are you so stressed out? #MarriedMen

Working on your marriage is also the man’s job. #MarriedMen

Don’t be lazy with your love for your wife. #MarriedMen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Crackhaus.
Oya come and read.
Is he still a women's pastor? tongue
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
This Pastor is easier to listen to

Maybe because he addresses both parties

Editted:

These posts look so gross on my laptop. Actually read them on my phone. OP please modify

Tenk in advance
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Mamaflex(f): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm! No be small something o
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Kanwulia: 2:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Looks good on paper!
The preacher keeps PREACHING TO THE SNORING "KWAYA"! kiss
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2014
i was so disappointed that some feminists and misandrists (note that i made a distinctinction b/w the two) were upset about what the pastor said. Many of them never knew the man did #marriedmen some days back.

Even when it was pointed out to them that there was a #marriedmen too, they still found some weak arguement to against the pastor's tweets.
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: Crackhaus.
Oya come and read.
Is he still a women's pastor? tongue
I have read it.
Did you read it, and do you agree with everything 100%?
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Over 130 views, I'm yet to see the females who pounced on the #marriedmen thread to give full their support here.

Do you people agree with this as well? grin
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
I have read it.
Did you read it, and do you agree with everything 100%?
I agree with 95 percent.

Not that the remaining 5 percent doesn't make sense,it does but I think he should have elaborated more on them as those points can be given loose meaning by mischievous dudes and might be used by abusers to perpetrate their evils.

But taken alongside the ones for females,and if both parties are true to themselves,yes it does make a whole lot of sense
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy:
I agree with 95 percent.

Not that the remaining 5 percent doesn't make sense,it does but I think he should have elaborated more on them as those points can be given loose meaning by mischievous dudes and might be used by abusers to perpetrate their evils.

But taken alongside the ones for females,and if both parties are true to themselves,yes it does make a whole lot of sense
I think you should agree with everything he said just as you agreed with everything he said to #marriedmen, don't you think so?
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by cococandy(f): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2014
@crackhaus.
Here
Ok I guess it's a lil' more than 5 percent

solazo: If there’s anything a man hates in his life, it’s a nagging wife. Please stop nagging. #MarriedWomen

sure thing. I hate nags too.women pls don't nag. It's not healthy

Your husband is not a ‘project’. He’s not yours to change or fix or mould. Please he is yours to love. #MarriedWomen

agreed.marry who you can live with not who you can't stand but intend to change

A nagging wife is like water going drip-drip-drip on a rainy day. How can you keep her quiet? (Proverbs 27:15 GNB) #MarriedWomen

tick

Stop looking at your husband to be the one to make you happy. That’s actually your job, not his. #MarriedWomen

hmm. Skeptical about this. I know everyone should try as much as possible to be responsible for their own happiness. But it's not wrong to expect your spouse to do things sometimes with your happiness as their point of focus.

A husband’s greatest need in this world of marriage is to be respected by his wife. #MarriedWomen

tick

When you give to your husband without expectations, then God somehow begins to meet your expectations. #MarriedWomen

smiley sounds like sunday sermon. 'Sow a seed of faith and God will make it grow'.praise the lord. sisters

Your husband truly wants you to be happy but he really doesn’t want to be blamed when you’re not happy. #MarriedWomen

then he better step up to it. wink and yes he'll be blamed if the unhappiness is a direct result of his in/action

Look in the mirror & learn to love what you see. A woman who loves her body takes care of it for her husband. Love your body. #MarriedWomen

tick

The successful mathematics in marriage is to give 100% and expect nothing in return. #MarriedWomen

disagree.partners should discuss and agree on what they expect from each other. Financially and emotionally. If they didn't need each other they wouldn't be getting married in the first place.

Stop expecting your husband to be what he’s not. Unmet expectations will be the greatest source of sorrow in your marriage. #MarriedWomen

agreed. Unrealistic expectations can ruin

You have to make forgiveness a habit. In big things and in little things. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive. #MarriedWomen

agreed 50percent. How many times will one forgive battery and side chicks saga? In the grave or when in the hospital to collect HIV pills? There's a limit to forgiveness

I’m not sure your friends will give you objective advice about your husband. Why make them your counsellors. #MarriedWomen

tick. Bring your issues to this faceless forum than tell it to your friends whom you can't even vouch for their sincerity and love for you.

Try to overcome little annoyances, like when your husband leaves a wet towel on the bed. #MarriedWomen

tick. As long as he's not full blown slob it doesn't really matter

Men are not wired like women and your husband doesn’t even know he is being insensitive to your needs. Tell him nicely #MarriedWomen

ok. tick

Stop saying “I will leave you one day” or “I want a divorce” whenever you quarrel. In the end it will backfire. #MarriedWomen

tick

Stop being so needy, it drains your husband. #MarriedWomen

tick

Never criticize your husband. It builds resentment in him. #MarriedWomen

mature adults should be able to handle healthy criticism. That's not to be confused with mockery. Some women with their sharp tongues don't know the difference between the two. So I get where he's coming from with this

Why don’t you compliment your husband on what he does right rather than tear him down for what he does wrong? #MarriedWomen

tick tick tick tick

When your husband does something you appreciate, it’s nice to let him know. #MarriedWomen

tick tick

Do you realize that the more you try to force your husband to do something or restrict him, the more he’ll try to escape? #MarriedWomen

tick

Why do you even bother going through his text messages? There’s no need. Stop it. #MarriedWomen

snoop doggie. grin pls stop.can't stand folks who do that.

Your husband needs time to chill in his ‘man cave’. Please leave him alone. #MarriedWomen

tick

You may not understand why he loves to watch sports or violent movies. You don’t have to understand. Give him his space. #MarriedWomen
Focus on what you love about your husband and please leave the rest. It’s not for you to change him, that’s God’s job. #MarriedWomen

no need to try understand. Just fall asleep with your head in his lap. He'll wake you when he's done with his soccer and horror movies

And yes focus on his good sides.

Make the bed. Thank you. #MarriedWomen

no problem

If you try to control, restrict or cage your husband it will take away that ‘thing’ that makes him a man. He’s a free spirit. #MarriedWomen

tick

Speak clearly. You will be angry with your husband and he will have no idea of what he said or did to annoy you. #MarriedWomen

ok.

Don’t walk away after you’ve spoken your mind to your husband. He will hold it against you and bring it up later. #MarriedWomen

ok

Don’t give your husband the ‘cold shoulder treatment’. He will escape from home. #MarriedWomen

ok

Stop waiting for your husband to arrange a date or give you what you want, take responsibility and create it yourself. #MarriedWomen

ok

Criticism and control will only make your husband shut you out. #MarriedWomen
control is bad. Criticism when healthy is not bad

Sex is a core need for your husband. It anchors his soul to yours. #MarriedWomen
Frequent meaningful physical intimacy is what connects your husband’s heart to yours. #MarriedWomen
Pet your husband. Massage his shoulders. Give him a manicure. #MarriedWomen
If you shut your husband away from physical intimacy then you’ve cut off his most important connection to you in his world. #MarriedWomen

tick tick and more tick

You have to love your husband even when he is unlovable. #MarriedWomen

hmm. Depends on what's making him unlovable at the moment.

Serve your husband even when it seems he doesn’t appreciate your service. #MarriedWomen

Tell me 'hey woman where's my food and why didn't you do my laundry' (in a harsh tone too?)
sorry dude on you're on your own until you show some appreciation

Be sensitive to your husband’s physical needs even when you’re tired. You can do all things thro’ Christ who strengthens you. #MarriedWomen
agreed 5o percent

Please stop airing your dirty laundry in public. Your husband just hates it #MarriedWomen
Teach your children to respect their father. Make them see him as a hero. #MarriedWomen
Please make your house a welcoming home. #MarriedWomen

tick tick

This night out thing with the ‘girls’ is really a risky thing you’re doing. #MarriedWomen

mmm. Ok

Protect your husband. There are she-wolves out there. #MarriedWomen

how? Iron boxers and padlock on his kini? Unless he tripped and fell into a wide open pucci,I don't see how it's her job to protect him from his wandering blokos(if he has one that is)

Do all things without grumbling and complaining. #MarriedWomen

depends on what it is. Open to mischievous interpretation

It’s not nice when your husband is the subject of your girlfriend’s gossip and petty quarrels. He’s a man. Protect him. #MarriedWomen
Pick your battles. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Don’t fight over little matters. You only stress yourself out. #MarriedWomen

tick

Be very careful about reading romance novels. They give you a false illusion of life. #MarriedWomen
Please stop comparing your husband with anyone else’s. Do you know how they live? #MarriedWomen
Accept your husband for what he is and not what you want him to be. #MarriedWomen

tick

Source : Twitter @drtonyrapu
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: @crackhaus.
Here

I agree with you on what you agree with. All the same it was a nice post from the pastor. Now we are seeing posts addressing both married men and women. Most men did not agree with the one given to them. Instead they turned that thread to a war zone. It Shows Ego if not controlled, is a bad trait to have as a man and most men are not concerned with how well marriage goes. they believe the women should be in control of that yet they should still remain Heads of their homes. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
PT is still looking good and he is about 58.

Anyway good advice. Marriage is not as complex as people make it sound. It all starts by loving yourself and understanding your spouse.

Good advise PT.

But the biggest thing women need to know is the respect part. It cannot be over-emphasized.
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: @crackhaus.
Here

Lol...you didn't need to do that, you miss the point.

If you're allowed to disagree with some of these points just as most women will, why was it a big deal when some dudes disagreed with the male version?

The point is only a man will understand that certain rules regarding men will not apply, just as it's only a woman that will understand that certain rules don't apply regarding them. C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I agree with you on what you agree with. All the same it was a nice post from the pastor. Now we are seeing posts addressing both married men and women. Most men did not agree with the one given to them. Instead they turned that thread to a war zone. It Shows Ego if not controlled, is a bad trait to have as a man and most men are not concerned with how well marriage goes. they believe the women should be in control of that yet they should still remain Heads of their homes. Pity.
Here is my point being made again.

Women are allowed to disagree with some of theirs but when the men disagreed with some of theirs, it became an ego problem? grin
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well disagreeing with a few of his points would be understandable than disagreeing with all of them.
So that was the issue. They didn't pick some and agree with some. They overlooked everything.

Not my business though. I only did that cos you asked.

crackhaus:

If you're allowed to disagree with some of these points just as most women will, why was it a big deal when some dudes disagreed with the male version?

The point is only a man will understand that certain rules regarding men will not apply, just as it's only a woman that will understand that certain rules don't apply regarding them. C'est fini.
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
cococandy: Well disagreeing with a few of his points would be understandable than disagreeing with all of them.
So that was the issue. They didn't pick some and agree with some. They overlooked everything.

Okay oo.
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well disagreeing with a few of his points would be understandable than disagreeing with all of them.
We are not even making fun of the pastor for trying to teach us.
But you guys did in your own thread

crackhaus:

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nashville: PT is still looking good and he is about 58.

Anyway good advice. Marriage is not as complex as people make it sound. It all starts by loving yourself and understanding your spouse.

Good advise PT.

But the biggest thing women need to know is the respect part. It cannot be over-emphasized.

You and respect!

I am sure the favorite colour of skirt on your wifey is 'red skirt!' LOL!

@First bolded: 100%. I don't get all these scare tactics.

How are you and family?
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Cococandy: Totally agree with you

But all in all, they are very good and helpful points for marriage. It now depend on both parties to adapt it to suit them. Will definitely be reading from time to time

Nashville, want to discuss something with you but before then, do you and madam do joint account/project account?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Here is my point being made again.

Women are allowed to disagree with some of theirs but when the men disagreed with some of theirs, it became an ego problem? grin

Of course yes its an Ego problem. At least we women in this thread agreed with a lot of what was said here in the Op. But compare it with the reaction gotten from Men in the other thread. It was a war zone. You were even the first to counter the pastor. You mockingly called him a pastor for women. Come On!! Dnt pretend.
you disagreed with absolutely everything that was said in that post for married men. Shows Ego will continue to be a Huge problem for you guys. You are all immune to counsel but want women to be counselled. Pffffft.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Of course yes its an Ego problem. At least we women in this thread agreed with a lot of what was said here in the Op. But compare it with the reaction gotten from Men in the other thread. It was a war zone. You were even the first to counter the pastor. You mockingly called him a pastor for women. Come On!! Dnt pretend.
you disagreed with absolutely everything that was said in that post for married men. Shows Ego will continue to be a Huge problem for you guys. You are all immune to counsel but want women to be counselled. Pffffft.
This was my first comment on that thread:

crackhaus:
Hehehe... The married ladies are sure gonna love this grin

And this was my second comment in response to someone I quoted:

crackhaus:
I would be surprised if he (the pastor) comes up
with one for women.
Most of these new generation pastors are very
woman-friendly, no offence meant but they like
women no be small. grin

I can just imagine ladies chanting 'ride on pastor'
from the audience when he preaches.

So which of these directly or indirectly gives the notion that I was in disagreement with anything on that post for #marriedmen?
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
This was my first comment on that thread:

And this was the second in response to someone I quoted:

So which of these directly or indirectly gives the notion that I was in disagreement with anything on that post for #marriedmen?

That is exactly what im saying. You were mocking the pastor. If the post was indeed nice to you and you completely agreed with it, you could have just said so or perhaps gave some analyses number by number just as cococandy did in this thread and simply state which you agree or dnt agree with. Why the mocking then? Why make such references especially if you dnt know the pastor personally?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
bukatyne: @Cococandy: Totally agree with you

But all in all, they are very good and helpful points for marriage. It now depend on both parties to adapt it to suit them. Will definitely be reading from time to time

Nashville, want to discuss something with you but before then, do you and madam do joint account/project account?

We had a joint account that is no longer functional. We kinda have different spending habits - me I am a bit calculated in my spending and madam isn't used to that. Not saying I am Ijebu but I can be quite frugal with money.

The important thing is to set clearly defined investment goals based on your incomes. Once you have those goals defined and you are meeting them - having a joint account or not isn't important.
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nashville:

We had a joint account that is no longer functional. We kinda have different spending habits - me I am a bit calculated in my spending and madam isn't used to that. Not saying I am Ijebu but I can be quite frugal with money.

The important thing is to set clearly defined investment goals based on your incomes. Once you have those goals defined and you are meeting them - having a joint account or not isn't important.

Wanted to ask some questions about something

Will send you a PM... sending it now

Editted:

Expecting your feedback
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
bukatyne: @Cococandy: Totally agree with you

If this isnt restricted to Nashvile I say Joint / Project account is good but depends on the couple. We had one even before we married because we knew the kind of life we wanted so a percentage of both incomes goes there and it helps us stay on track and disciplined, no way I can take money out for clothes and shoes, if we want a new car, we can decide what we want and how long we need to save for it. Its also good to have security money when health challenges or unforseen circumstances come its always good to know you have money you can count on
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
aisha2:

If this isnt restricted to Nashvile I say Joint / Project account is good but depends on the couple. We had one even before we married because we knew the kind of life we wanted so a percentage of both incomes goes there and it helps us stay on track and disciplined, no way I can take money out for clothes and shoes, if we want a new car, we can decide what we want and how long we need to save for it. Its also good to have security money when health challenges or unforseen circumstances come its always good to know you have money you can count on

Thanks aisha2

I wanted to ask a specific question.

On a second thought, will send you a PM later
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by UjSizzle(f): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm fine with everything but this
"This night out thing with the ‘girls’ is really a risky thing you’re doing."

Why is it ok to let him retreat to his man-cave(what's that btw?) and not ok for her to hangout with her girls?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm fine with everything but this

Why is it ok to let him retreat to his man-cave(what's that btw?) and not ok for her to hangout with her girls?

He is a man; you are a woman

Deal with it grin
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by UjSizzle(f): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
bukatyne:

He is a man; you are a woman

Deal with it grin
sad
Re: Pastor Tony Rapu Shares Important Tips For Married Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm fine with everything but this

Yea. I didnt notice the night out thing. Like really whats wrong with it? Hmm. That one doesnt go down well with me o. Sorry. A Night out with the girls will do some reaaaaaal good for a woman who has been exhausted and needs some 'ME' time or some bonding with the girls. Abeg o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magun! Cheating Wife Stuck With Her Lover In Nsukka! PICS / Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. / The Husband And The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.