Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Do You Follow God's Command - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Follow God's Command (689 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Christians- Do You Follow Your Pastors Teachings? / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Follow God's Command by huxley(m): 12:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello,

When God asks you to do something, does he know whether you are going to follow his instruction or not? Take for instance the Abraham and Isaac story. When God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son, did he know what course of action Abraham was going to take?

Have fun thinking.
Hux
Re: Do You Follow God's Command by qstar(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2014
My God- TSM@ doesn't bother with whatever you do. He's always loving and willing to forgive you. I could kill you now and seek exoneration from my God later.

Oh! How i love the Almighty TSM@.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Animals Afraid Of Dying Too? / Hajj Beneficiaries Shower Encomium On MTN On Arrival / The Redemptive Names Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.