Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? (653 Views)

Treat Your Spouse To A Superb Summer Holiday / For Guys. A Superb Valentine Idea For Your Girlfriend In Four Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? by ResourcePower: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2014
If you are a wife, you need to be the very best there is. If you are aspiring to be, this is the time to start building up. It's a learnable skill.

The needs of man (and woman) has not changed from the time of grandfather Adam. What has changes is the method of serving or satisfying those needs.

In many cases, girls are uninformed (or misinformed) about what those needs are. So they enter marriage ill-prepared or half-baked. Some are too proud, busy or careless in attending to their proper wifely duty until it becomes too late.

Note that it is only your husband that can adjudge you a superb wife. No other person or group is qualified except in agreement to your husband's verdict. See how simple it is to be a superb wife and stamp an indelible impression in the heart of your husband HERE.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? by limingfujia: 4:49am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Someone ban the nigga above me
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Superb Wife? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: Someone ban the nigga above me

I laugh at your signature

(1) (Reply)

Dating Is... / GUYS: What's Been The Best Way You've Approached A Lady Till Date? / She Calls Me A Big Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.