Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,415 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? (1873 Views)

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
It's happened to me only once and I had to tell him cos it was quite a sum (14k). I dumped all the clothes in the machine without bothering to check the pockets cos they've been lying in a pile for so long. Only for me to see damp squeezed (some shredded) notes amongst the clothes after spinning. Had to call to let him know and he confirmed it was actually 15k and he has forgotten all about it. That meant was able to resque 14 of the notes but one was damaged beyond redemption sad. If it was something much less, na to pocket am and tell him about it.
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by damiso(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
That my husband and overcalcu Ijebu man to the core grin I have never ever found even coins in his pockets grin grin cool the guy does everything cashless if you find more than £20 on him at any one time say hallelujah.To dash you money sef na send me your account no SMH at ijebuness grin

Unlike my dad back then we all used to rush sorting his clothes for the washman.You must sha find something in those agbada pockets. grin
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Paulakosu(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2014
MizMyColi: grin grin grin
Be your brother's (man's) keeper grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
damiso: That my husband and overcalcu Ijebu man to the core grin I have never ever found even coins in his pockets grin grin cool the guy does everything cashless if you find more than £20 on him at any one time say hallelujah.To dash you money sef na send me your account no SMH at ijebuness grin
grin grin laugh no gree laugh me finish
Shey ur hubby study ecnomics ni
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Godmystrength: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
frainc: grin d the man is a smart man
Smart ke? ''Na osho ma a lo gbowo mi''(i.e. I go squat here collect my money)
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
That was then...in popsie's pocket. But person wey invent wallet no try o...my bobo dey WALLET im cash!
Re: What Will You Do With The Money You See In His Pocket While Washing? by frainc(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
MsPat: That was then...in popsie's pocket. But person wey invent wallet no try o...my bobo dey WALLET im cash!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage Dilemma / In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! / I Found (4) Beads On Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.