Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) (2799 Views)

Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) / Quality Grade AAA Used Clothes In 45KG Available for Sale / Event Decor And Wedding Decorator In Nigeria - AAA Events 08056236435 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
When I was searching an investment site, a friend of mine, told me about the site

I was desperate, I was falling and falling down. Then I invested a price of 100 usd and I said, let's see what would happend.

After a day, I withdrawed my money and the profit (103 USD) from my

I was supprised. THE WITHDRAWAL WAS COMPLETED INSTANTLY, I got the money in seconde !

This time I deposited 501 USD and next day I withdrawed again instantly 526 USD.

With help of God and some Friends I bought / exchanged 5000 USD PM and now I invested 5350 USD in the 5 days plan.

Unbelievable, but true on July 19, after 5 days I withdrawed instantly 9362 USD !!!

I really like this Online Investment Company, and it really made me very very rich. Here is my photo proves :

Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Exmay(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kindly shed more light...
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmmmm... bros hmmm hmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Tweetums(f): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is hyip, pls play save don't invest what You can't affoRd to lost. You invest at your own risk. Thanks
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by OCTAVO: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmm. Odikwa risky! Hyip things. grin
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Mcbalogun: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
i invested in this online investment site, my secret is i invest relative high amount (+1000 usd) all time only in the 1 day plan, until the withdrawal is instantly and the site statistic is real i cant lose (from 1000 usd investment i earn daily 50 usd) all time i withdraw my full money and right after i reinvest for a other day (you can trust aaa-profit.com, i withdrawed many time from him)
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by cybug: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
HYIP!

All HYIP are scam waiting to happen...

Keep investing, until your money grow wings, fly...
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Mcbalogun: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
until the withdrawal is instantly and the site statistic is real i cant lose -and i invest only in the 1 day plan !!! thats my secret
i dont care that he will fly after 1-2-3 month, i will earn a lot until them
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Mcbalogun: 12:17am On Jul 22, 2014
you cant withdraw ecurrency directly to bank, ecurrency can be exchanged only via exchangers, and yes i recive bank payment from my exchanger
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2014
[size=50pt]WARNING... THE REAL OWNER OF THIS HANDLE FROM WHICH THIS WAS POSTED WAS HACKED.

THE OWNER HAS JUST CALLED ME NOW THAT HE DIDNT POST THIS WHICH IS TRUE BECAUSE HE HAS A SPECIAL FONT AND COLOUR WHICH HE USES TO MAKE POST.

THIS IS SCAM AND VIOLATION OF THE OWNER'S PRIVACY. NAIRALAND IS NOT SAFE ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS IS AN INDICATION THAT OUR ACCOUNT CAN BE HACKED.

BEWARE AND STAY AWAY... DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM PLEASE[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by esheya: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2014
This website is 243 Days old which means you should not trust it. Be extra vigilant when making an investment or better still, don't even try to invest.

The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short which mean that the owner (David Weiss) has no intention of being in business for a long time...just like most scammers

This website setup involves countries known to be high risk...Certain countries are listed as being high risk because of the high percentage of online fraud

FLEE! This guys will soon close this website and run with people's money. It has happened with all similar HYIP programs I have known before. There are more profitable businesses than this kind of investment site.

Even if they're giving $1000 interest daily on $1 investment, I won't put my money there.

3 Likes

Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2014
is NOT scam, they me PAYING SO FAST EVERY DAY,thanks you aaa-profit.com !
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=17pt]It is NOT scam, nobody hacked my account! Only a fool can will believe these crooks "friend story" with my hacked account. Too many hater here, they hate my money, they hate that I belive in AAA-profit,and I still invest and recive my geat daily profit as usually instantly. I repeat, I posted this great online investing opportunity.
[/size]
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Mcbalogun: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
28.07.14 19:26;Account;Receive;Received Payment 90.00 USD from account U6607454 to account U7079126. Batch: 64307861. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to medpro from aaa-profit.com.
28.07.14 09:59;Account;Receive;Received Payment 36.1 USD from account U6607454 to account U7079126. Batch: 64266298. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to medpro from aaa-profit.com.
27.07.14 17:19;Account;Receive;Received Payment 143.7 USD from account U6607454 to account U7079126. Batch: 64231995. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to medpro from aaa-profit.com. Thats the truth
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: [size=17pt]It is NOT scam, nobody hacked my account! Only a fool can will believe these crooks "friend story" with my hacked account. Too many hater here, they hate my money, they hate that I belive in AAA-profit,and I still invest and recive my geat daily profit as usually instantly. I repeat, I posted this great online investing opportunity.
[/size]
[size=60pt]You are a bastard!

The owner of this handle just called me now to inform me of your antics and I know the dude quite well that he will hardly do anything of such like u have posted here.

Everybody should not associate with this handle for now because it was a hacked account and the current user has access to the real owners email and password which he changed. The real owner can't post with his handle. PLEASE BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM![/size]
Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by dav8id(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: [size=60pt]You are a bastard!

The owner of this handle just called me now to inform me of your antics and I know the dude quite well that he will hardly do anything of such like u have posted here.

Everybody should not associate with this handle for now because it was a hacked account and the current user has access to the real owners email and password which he changed. The real owner can't post with his handle. PLEASE BEWARE THIS IS A SCAM![/size]

Abeg no mind the Fool ,He keep spaming my mail with the fucking scamming investment.

@All never invest ur penny !its a scammmm

3 Likes

Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
dav8id:

Abeg no mind the Fool ,He keep spaming my mail with the fucking scamming investment.

@All never invest ur penny !its a scammmm
thanks bro. Abeg no click on anything for the email o. that's how the they steal password and id and it's called phishing in the underworld bro. No click on anything to download their papa life.

1 Like

Re: Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wonder why this scammer just messed up my handle. Well he can do what he likes because the mods have decided not to act.

I have written to them what happened and the mods did nothing.

Well I wonder who would invest in this scam. There is enough proof on this thread to show it is a scam.

This guys have caused me to reduce my activity on nairaland because there is no sense of protection.

I beg the mods to stop these scammers with this site.

I am using a different account to state that I never posted this article and that this is a scam. No legitimate business will go through hacking people's email and handles to post their business.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Male Hawes & Curtis Shirts(slim-fit)availiable: N7ooo Or N6,500 / Free Money For Forex Traders Get Upto $300 Free Now! / How Can I Get Buyers Of Garnicia Kola(bitter Kola).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.