Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Was The Wife Inappropriate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was The Wife Inappropriate? (7739 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Wife Inappropriate? by 5minsmadness: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
I went to abuja for a business meeting and stayed at my friend's place over the weekend. On Saturday his brother came from the US and we all welcomed him to the house. My friend's wife was very excited to see him(he hasn't been around since the wedding i.e 2yrs) and after he came into the parlour and dropped his bags he ran straight for her. They hugged with my friend's brother carrying the wife off the floor and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They were like this for a few seconds before they let go and my guy had this hardened look but said nothing.
Fast forward to Sunday morning , we were preparing to go to church when I heard raised voices from the guest room. I came out to find out that my friend had walked in on his wife and brother sharing a 'very affectionate' hug.
Bros face has been like stone ever since. Wife is saying he's over-reacting, that it was just a hug. His junior bro has not said anything about the matter but the atmosphere in the house has been pretty tense since then.

I know my friend is the sensitive type and has a short fuse, but then again I don't think he has anything to fear since his brother is the one involved.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
inappropriate.. two times

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by MANGAM(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."

12 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
e bi like say your 5min madness don start again.

anyway, brb. Just checking.

9 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
It always starts from Over-reacting then the next thing you will hear is I was carried away............

4 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by adanduka: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Next time you go on a business mtg, look for a nearby hotel and lodge shocked

25 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Doncolio(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: It always starts from Over-reating then the next thing you will hear is I was carried away............

Rightly said.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: inappropriate.. two times
hiaaannnn your mind is too derry like Kilode grin

so if another man wife hug you and put her legs around your waist it means something is going on, abi?

I don't see anything wrong in what she did it's only someone with a filthy mind that will start reading unnecessary meaning to that . Aye ti baje sha grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by purplesummer(f): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe he should give them benefit of the doubt for now. Maybe they're good friends. Just maybe undecided undecided
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by steppin: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: hiaaannnn your mind is too derry like Kilode grin

so if another man wife hug you and put her legs around your waist it means something is going on, abi?

I don't see anything wrong in what she did it's only someone with a filthy mind that will start reading unnecessary meaning to that . Aye ti baje sha grin
She hugged the guy, and as if that wasn't enough, she wrapped her legs around him? And yet, you don't see anything wrong with it? Nawa o!

8 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
kulyie: hiaaannnn your mind is too derry like Kilode grin

Do you know what it is to lift a woman and she loops her legs round you..

Call it what ever you want,, its not appropriate.. very soon... lips will soon start touching

10 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by beeevan: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very,very, inappropriate!I would be surprised if they have not been uniting their privates undecided.

9 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan: Very,very, inappropriate!I would be surprised if they have not been uniting their privates undecided.

haaa.. your mind is too derry... according to kulyie undecided
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by 5minsmadness: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Do you know what it is to lift a woman and she loops her legs round you..

Call it what ever you want,, its not appropriate.. very soon... lips will soon start touching

Bro, it was only for a few seconds. I think she did it to him out of reflex..
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow! hugging galore! too close for comfort. The kind of hug lovers enjoy giving each other. with her legs wrapped around? Ooooopsies!

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
5minsmadness:
Bro, it was only for a few seconds. I think she did it out of reflex.

Not good enough.. a married woman is expected to show comportment,, not hee haw up n down

What of the second secret hug

2 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by egopersonified(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe they are very close but no matter how close, this is too much naw, abi she has the hots for him? U never can tell.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by beeevan: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

haaa.. your mind is too derry... according to kulyie undecided

grin Everything is wrong with that display mehn...

2 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by beeevan: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think they have been flirting and exchanging nude pics prior to his return undecided.

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan:

grin Everything is wrong with that display mehn...

I agree...

2 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by fnep2smooth(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
i sense foul play............... tell your friend to keep close eye on this wife... cos i think they have some hidden relationship before he traveled out
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
As in they shared hug at night, woke in the morning and shared another affectionate hug?

ahaahahahaahaha

2 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan: I think they have been flirting and exchanging nude pics prior to his return undecided.

WOW!
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Acidosis: As in they shared hug at night, woke in the morning and shared another affectionate hug?

ahaahahahaahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by baby124: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Huh?
Haba OP, softly tell us these kind of stories. Which wife will jump up and wrap her legs around her inlaw. Ah ah!!!! Please, that was already more than enough. No place in the world greets like that. Totally inappropriate behavior to have with even ones father when you are over 12, not to talk of an inlaw.

6 Likes

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by okirewaju(f): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
The hubby has every right to feel that way

How will she feel if the tables were turned and her husband does same to her sister!
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by beeevan: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

WOW!

Don't be surprised ooooo, these shit happens every now and then. At least that would explain why they are so fired up that they can't wait to tear each other limb by limb, they hoped to hide under the guise of " my darling bro/sis inlaw undecided.

Nah who no know humans, no know wetin dey fit do.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by 5minsmadness: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Not good enough.. a married woman is expected to show comportment,, not hee haw up n down

What of the second secret hug
Well, the guy stayed with me in the guest room all night and there was no sneaking out if the room, we were all awake. I think its just his American upbringing sha.

Update. Things have come to a head. The brother has decided to sleep in a hotel though my friend is kinda asking him to forget and stay. Me am leaving tomorrow anyways. Good luck to them.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by 5minsmadness: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124: Huh?
Haba OP, softly tell us these kind of stories. Which wife will jump up and wrap her legs around her inlaw. Ah ah!!!! Please, that was already more than enough. No place in the world greets like that. Totally inappropriate behavior to have with even ones father when you are over 12, not to talk of an inlaw.
No story sis. This is real life.
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by pickabeau1: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
5minsmadness:
Well, the guy stayed with me in the guest room all night and there was no sneaking out if the room, we were all awake. I think its just his American upbringing sha.

Update. Things have come to a head. The brother has decided to sleep in a hotel though my friend is kinda asking him to forget and stay. Me am leaving tomorrow anyways. Good luck to them.

It's not that evil happened
It's the appearance of evil
Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
What sensible woman hugs her BIL like that though... undecided

1 Like

Re: Was The Wife Inappropriate? by shizzle11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan:

Don't be surprised ooooo, these shit happens every now and then. At least that would explain why they are so fired up that they can't wait to tear each other limb by limb, they hoped to hide under the guise of " my darling bro/sis inlaw undecided.

Nah who no know humans, no know wetin dey fit do.
very true! they must have been having phone intimacy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying / Broken Engagement: Who Should Get The Ring? / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.