Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno (37930 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by hakku: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
made in china

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
The Nigerian Armed Forces have made it easier for us to believe the terrorist more then we do them! I have no doubt if Shekau comes out to claim downing the chopper tomorrow, a lot more folks would go with his narrative than they would the govt's version. What a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by snadguy007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Waiting for them to put the blame on Boko haram rebels.
Yeye people
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
omenka: The Nigerian Armed Forces have made it easier for us to believe the terrorist more then we do them! I have no doubt if Shekau comes out to claim downing the chopper tomorrow, a lot more folks would go with his narrative than they would the govt's version. What a shame.
that's what's gonna happen. He's gonna claim responsibility. Just watch as it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by tit(f): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
I hope you will not say this helicopter jet crash prevent the Chibok girls' parents from going to see President Jonathan in Aso Rock tomorrow.
I don clean my binoculars to these arabian nights parents. grin

Do not tell me they were inside the helicopter jet ooo.
Or that they entered Malasia flight 17.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
17 May 2013 Last updated at 20:58

The Nigerian military has launched air raids
on militant training camps in the north-east
of the country, officials say.
An army spokesman said jets and helicopter
gunships had been used to attack several camps.
He told the BBC that a plane had been hit by anti-
aircraft fire but had managed to return to base.

States of emergency were declared this week in
three north-eastern states hit by Boko Haram's
Islamist insurgency.
Nigerian military spokesman Brig Gen Chris
Olukolade said two militant bases in the Sambisa
Forest Reserve were destroyed in raids.
The reserve is about 70km (45 miles) south of the
Borno state capital, Maiduguri, where the
militants first emerged in 2009.
Reports say dozens of militants have been killed,
but there has been no independent confirmation.
Nigerian forces are trying to regain control in the
states of Adamawa, Yobe and Borno.
"It is not just Sambisa, every camp is under
attack," the Reuters news agency quoted Brig
Gen Olukolade as saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/1293852/air-force-jet-hit-boko-haram-missile
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Exmay(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pls am I the only one that noticed this anomaly You just gave me a report of a Crash yet the supporting picture is that of intact Jets...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by axhead(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: please tell the NA to be sincere with their investigations and let them stop deceiving Nigerians with their lies.
I commiserate with the victims of the crash btw.
. Please keep your btw commiserations to yourself,you are the least bit concerned about the aircrew on that flight.shame,instead of supporting and standing by our troops we are ready to run them down instead,then sit by the comfort of our homes and type insensitive statements like "I commiserate with the victims of the crash btw"God help us

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by yunglykmine(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nobleval: It was shot down. Simple as that.
Gbam!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Omimah: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
How on earth does the authority want us to believe the said helicopter was being used in training in the terrorist prone Bama?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
axhead: . [s] Please keep your btw commiserations to yourself,you are the least bit concerned about the aircrew on that flight.shame,instead of supporting and standing by our troops we are ready to run them down instead,then sit by the comfort of our homes and type insensitive statements like "I commiserate with the victims of the crash btw"God help us [/s]
STFU!!

Which troops am I supporting and standing by? The ones who are not well equiped because the top military officers are looting money meant to buy ammunitions to fight boko haram? Since your president has requested for an additional one billion dollars,let's see how far it can go to deal with boko haram.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by brownlord: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: Air Force jet never start work,e don dey crash? How many more will have to crash before they finish their training?
How are they gonna rescue the injured since its in a boko haram region?

You heard of a crash, and the first thing is for you to use it to score cheap political points, without minding who is involve, you don't even know if the pilot is from your village, school mate etc, you need to get a brain, this is not how to play politics.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by babadem2much(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem]Air Force jet never start work,e don dey crash? How many more will have to crash before they finish their training?
How are they gonna rescue the injured since its in a boko haram region?

They are the once betraying the Army's operation xo d deserve what the got. I swear i no pity this Airfoce people. N dis Olukolade wey sabi lie lyk fire. Well na God go judge us
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by cleric(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo: A helicopter is NOT a jet. Somebody needs to go back to grade school and study the dictionary for a day or two.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
So boko boys now have javelin missiles and SAMs? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is Helicopter now a JETshockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by smithoo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
What a cheap way for GEJ to justify 1BILLION DOLLARS LOAN for the miliary.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Jet crashes in Borno

A Nigerian Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter on a training mission has crashed, the Defence Headquarters has said.

The jet crashed this afternoon due to technical fault at a location South of Bama, Defence spokesperson, Chris Olukolade, said in a statement made available to PREMIUM TIMES.

The statement did not say whether anyone was killed or injured in the crash.

Mr. Olukolade, a Major General, said investigation has commenced to unravel the circumstances leading to the accident.

He however said the accident was not a result “of any enemy action”.
Further details on the crash, Mr. Olukolade said, would be made known as investigation progresses.

Bama is one of the locations in the North-east state of Borno where the extremist Boko Haram sect has intensified its terrorist activities.

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165284

Dear family and friends, as i am writing just know that all is not well.
I woke up this morning only to discover something is after me. this thing has being ongoing for almost a year now. Anyways just last week i decided to make pancake, only to discover the pancake was awful, i checked my self well only to find out that THEY haven't stopped chasing me.
Today i decided to make pancake again but it ended up being pancracker because it didn't look like pancake at all.
Oh ye ILLUMINATI if you think my love for pancake will make me join you cult, then y'all must be dreaming.
My name is donnypool and i am a victor.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by rudepen(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
DONMAYOR19: Olodo pilot.
lmfao!!..
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
With this thread you will have no other option than to believe the allegation that Apc is anti Nigeria! rejoicing at every problem that befalls Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by jkendy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
When the truth finally emerges, Nigerians would be told what exactly happened. Better tell us by yourself now before Shekau and his boyz come up with their claims, which might later be true.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by mecussey(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Don't smoke and fly...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by axhead(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: STFU!!

Which troops am I supporting and standing by? The ones who are not well equiped because the top military officers are looting money meant to buy ammunitions to fight boko haram? Since your president has requested for an additional one billion dollars,let's see how far it can go to deal with boko haram.
. I am not here to exchange words with you.I believe I have made my point.please check your humanity everything is not about politics.thank you

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by experimentist: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
So common jet dis people no fit fly.. So how dem wan tek drop bombs one em BK boys..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Rooneyboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
OK !
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by ckhelvin: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo: A helicopter is NOT a jet. Somebody needs to go back to grade school and study the dictionary for a day or two.
and seriously u need dat too...'An helicopter' not ' A helicopter'
N/b:- nobody is above mistake..keep dat in mind
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
I smell rat training in Bama NE of all places#hotZone
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
Let's not b quick 2 yab,d truth wil stil b exposed,hoping no 1 lost his or her life as a result of d crash.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by 1stdeolaw(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
we never get real pics. We talk too much. Back Borno reports with real pics pls
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Akalia(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nigeria Airforce is a joke;operates fleets of obselete fighter jets and helicopters in the world.why won't an aircraft that has outlived its span and lacks adequate and expertise maintanance routine not crash?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by billyG(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm!an helicopter went 2 train in a war zonenot fighting & it crash,so dey hav not been using combant choppers in that place since?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Shares 'Graphic' Video Of Buhari Final Rally In Katsina. Reactions / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Video Of Willie Obiano & His Wife, Ebele Enjoying Nightlife In A Foreign Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.