Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno (37935 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by LMAyedun(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Jet crashes in Borno

A Nigerian Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter on a training mission has crashed, the Defence Headquarters has said.

The jet crashed this afternoon due to technical fault at a location South of Bama, Defence spokesperson, Chris Olukolade, said in a statement made available to PREMIUM TIMES.

The statement did not say whether anyone was killed or injured in the crash.

Mr. Olukolade, a Major General, said investigation has commenced to unravel the circumstances leading to the accident.

He however said the accident was not a result “of any enemy action”.
Further details on the crash, Mr. Olukolade said, would be made known as investigation progresses.

Bama is one of the locations in the North-east state of Borno where the extremist Boko Haram sect has intensified its terrorist activities.

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165284

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by ChristLight: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guess u mearnt to say!!!!
Airforce Jet SHUT DOWN in Borno... Fault my a$$.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by yunglykmine(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Crashes or Boko Boyz at work?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Jakumo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
A helicopter is NOT a jet. Somebody needs to go back to grade school and study the dictionary for a day or two.

60 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by AbuMikey(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo: A helicopter is NOT a jet. Somebody needs to go back to grade school and study the dictionary for a day or two.
grin

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Air Force jet never start work,e don dey crash? How many more will have to crash before they finish their training?
How are they gonna rescue the injured since its in a boko haram region?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Gboliwe: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Of all places the Nigerian Airforce can train, its on Bama grounds. Bama the troubled land. Na wa!

Olukolade, I don't envy your job plus you are not too smart in lying

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Jakumo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: Air Force jet never start work,e don dey crash? How many more will have to crash before they finish their training?
How are they gonna rescue the injured since its in a boko haram region?

I note some glee and celebration from your mocking choice of words in your response to this news of a federal military helicopter crash.

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
It was shot down. Simple as that.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo:

I note some glee and celebration from your mocking choice of words in your response to this news of a federal military helicopter crash.
Jakumo, I have noticed you. sad
Could you please tell me if it was a fighter jet that crashed? And what's the difference between a jet and a helicopter?

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo:

Why do you guys like picking on someone?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Ventura1: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bad, hope this won't serve as a justification for the impending borrowing

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by dozzzybaba: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
APC is responsible for the crashed Helicopter - Doyin Okupe

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by dozzzybaba: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
The Helicopter crash is a scam - Asari Dokubo

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by LMAyedun(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
@DefenceInfoNG: "The Bama Crash is not as a result of any enemy action.  Further details will be made known as Investigation continues #NAFHelicopterCrash".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by maysimsimple(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: APC is responsible for the crashed Helicopter - Doyin Okupe

Lolllllllll..

Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: @DefenceInfoNG: "The Bama Crash is not as a result of any enemy action.  Further details will be made known as Investigation continues #NAFHelicopterCrash".
they were so quick to conclude it was not as a result of enemy action. Who's fooling who? grin grin
Waiting for Shekau to claim responsiblity for the crash with video evidence.
Nigerian Army deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1908. grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Smurfette(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
boko haram @ work
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
dozzzybaba: APC is responsible for the crashed Helicopter - Doyin Okupe

#laughs in chinese#
But the truth is that,this doesn't BRINGBACKOURGIRLS
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Maybe the fuel money has been lipsrsealed hmmm !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by olapluto(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
That area...it was probably shot down. This is how Olukolade lied about the Giwa barracks attacks too. They should better tell us if boko haram now has the capability to bring down choppers. We do not need to have a big incidence before the army confesses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by rozayx5(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
hmm, Another expensive tool gone
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Jakumo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: Jakumo, I have noticed you. sad
Could you please tell me if it was a fighter jet that crashed? And what's the difference between a jet and a helicopter?

Thank you for noticing me Ma'am. I am honored to read of this formal recognition, since I live for such moments.

Taking a wild guess based on your barely suppressed celebration over news of a downed Nigerian military aircraft, would the difference between the two types of birds relate to the level of satisfaction you derive when you hear that one or the other is down and the air-crew dead or missing ?

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by tit(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo:

Ofcourse.
Boko Haram is happy at this news.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Jakumo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
tit:

Ofcourse.
Boko Haram is happy at this news.

It is ironic that slave-raiding kidnappers of girls and women can also count at least one woman as a groupie and fan.

Ya learn every day, and today is no exception.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by desgiezd(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
LMAyedun: BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Jet crashes in Borno
A Nigerian Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter on a training mission has crashed, the Defence Headquarters has said.
The jet crashed this afternoon due to technical fault at a location South of Bama, Defence spokesperson, Chris Olukolade, said in a statement made available to PREMIUM TIMES.
The statement did not say whether anyone was killed or injured in the crash.
Mr. Olukolade, a Major General, said investigation has commenced to unravel the circumstances leading to the accident.
He however said the accident was not a result “of any enemy action”.
Further details on the crash, Mr. Olukolade said, would be made known as investigation progresses.
Bama is one of the locations in the North-east state of Borno where the extremist Boko Haram sect has intensified its terrorist activities.

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/?p=165284

Of all the air space in Nigeria, it is only in Bama area that our air force personnel can go for flight training, in spite of the security situation within that area?

Secondly, how would we ever believe that the crash was not caused by BH?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jakumo:

Thank you for noticing me Ma'am. I am honored to read of this formal recognition, since I live for such moments.

Taking a wild guess based on your barely suppressed celebration over news of a downed Nigerian military aircraft, would the difference between the two types of birds relate to the level of satisfaction you derive when you hear that one or the other is down and the air-crew dead or missing ?
please tell the NA to be sincere with their investigations and let them stop deceiving Nigerians with their lies.
I commiserate with the victims of the crash btw.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Olodo pilot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by DollyParton1(f): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guess Boko Haram shoot down helicopters now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by BlackBaron: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
It better not be the recently purchased Mi 35M's...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
I heard the militant wing of the APC operating in Borno has acquired sophisticated long range missiles and this downing of the Nigeria military aircraft in their territory speaks volume of their threat.

God, the nation parliament should just approve the loan Mr. President requested for to enable the military build anti missile dome around the sambisa forest.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
berem: they were so quick to conclude it was not as a result of enemy action. Who's fooling who? grin grin
Waiting for Shekau to claim responsiblity for the crash with video evidence.
Nigerian Army deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1908. grin grin

And you fat ugly face, disgusting nigerians since 1914.

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) / IGP Sets Up New Unit, Orders all Ex-SARS Operatives To Report To Force HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.